Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Teaching New Tricks (Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02 2018, 14:36

Yes!

“Thank very much, Sensei” Reo said – testing the word on his mouth. It was foreign to him since he rarely saw his own Jounin, but it seemed to be okay. It didn’t burn his mouth at least. “Eating is good. I hear there is a good ramen shop if you wish to go to it.”

Reo said, remembering what Fuu had told him so long ago. He had eaten there once – though he didn’t think Ramen was suitable for a fighter. Still, it seemed that most people enjoyed the food. Perhaps his new sensei would as well.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07 2018, 22:32

Ichiraku Ramen had evolved over the years, becoming a full-fledged restaurant with their famous dish and varieties of Ramen. Of course, they had other dishes too but you couldn't go through the Leaf Village without stopping there.

Asura was calm as he ate his bowl of beef ramen with extra beef-- and sat across from Reo at the booth. However, while he ate calmly, his two tiger friends were making a bit of a scene. They were stuffing their faces like... well animals as they ordered 3 bowls of ramen and meat-- each! A few patrons watched with disguisted awe as the two brothers tried to compete with one another to see who could handle the most.

At this point, it was Asura's position to try and pretend like he didn't know the two idiots and focused.

"I have to admit-- Asura Sensei has a lovely ring to it..." Asura said, as if still contemplating being called it-- his hubris showing a bit. "I got to admit, i thought i was good with Taijutsu but I was impressed by your... raw power. HOw the hell did you get that strong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08 2018, 20:20

Reo sat and ate his ramen – chicken as it was the healthiest option among them. Beef was simply too fatty of a meat. Chicken was lean and had more protein – truly the better choice. Of course, it was still ruined by the fact that it was in ramen. Well, it was delicious but that wasn’t the point. It wasn’t [i][healthy[/i[ since it was in ramen.

He took a bite slowly – ignoring the tigers who were being extremely disrespectful. Just another thing to put up with to learn space/time jutsu from Asura.

Reo finished chewing his food and swallowed before looking at Asura. “I’ve travelled a lot. I’ve climbed the mountains in the land of earth. I trained with the Armadillos of that land. I travelled the deserts of Suna. The forests of Konoha. Travel. Train. I have done nothing else since becoming a Genin.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08 2018, 22:25

Asura felt a bit lectured by that. From the moment they met, he felt this kid was talking down to him. They both trained hard-- and Asura had the sour hand in life. After all, he was a rogue ninja due to his troubles with the cou against his own clan, or so he felt. There was too much that happened that put his life in danger, and too little information to make sense. Not to mention the issues that cropped up was leaving little room for him to seek answers as well.

"Armadillos suck-- gomp!" a muffled voice said, as the black head of one of the tigers, Kagetsumi, peeked over the booth to look at them. His cheeks were full of meat as he tried to talk, spitting a bit. "That seemed like a stupid tribe to learn from." His eyes lured over to Asura's rice balls nearby. "Hey, you gonna eat those?"

"The hell?!" Asura snapped at the tiger. "I ordered it, didn't I? You freaking inhale your food."

"Law of the jungle," Chigatsumi chimed in, noodles sticking out from his maw. "Eat fast or don't eat at all. Waitress-- another round of Ramen for me!"

Asura groaned as he stuffed the last bit of beef into his mouth and chewed-- to try and forget about the horrible tigers causing a scene. "Anyway... you said you wanted to learn fire style too? YOu did mention that briefly right?" Asura asked him. "Transportation Technique is possible no problem, but it requires a bit more energy. Why exactly do you want to learn Katon anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10 2018, 22:02

Reo managed a chuckle at the antics of the tiger. They must be his summons that allow him to assess Sage Mode. He could picture Tatu going toe to toe with one of them – both verbally and physically. “Are those two of the tribe that taught you sage mode?”

Reo asked the question innocently before realizing that Asura had asked him about fire. Truth be told, Reo had been working on it quite a lot since he learned he could use it. The reasoning – of course – was that Reo attributed the incomplete seal to his lack of ability to control Fire. As such, Reo would not rest until he perfected it.

“I’ve been working on Katon quite a bit…I think my inexperience with it contributed to the seal that was used on the dragons not being complete.” Reo finally said, not sure how much to reveal in this crowded place. He didn’t want to cause a panic.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14 2018, 00:40

Asura grumbled as he slurped up the last of his noodles. "Yeah, they are... They are the Blood Vale Tigers," Asura explained as he sat back. "Those two cannot teach me anything new..."

"Hey!" Both brothers shouted in unison, but Asura ignored them.

"IT was the tribe elder vidav that did." he continued, but soon he heard about the dragon seal itself. "The seal requires Katon chakra? Pfft, kid, I got plenty of it to spare. My entire clan's... " he paused, remembering the bleak past he had from his clan and village. "Well, lets just say Fire is part of my Kekkei Genkai. I could easily help with that seal, but fire is one of the most basic forms to use."

Now full and feeling better Asura just sat back, and waited for his two cats to finish. "Anyway I think i know a few things you don't."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15 2018, 16:06

"I would agree." Reo said eventually, letting the quiet drag on for a moment. He had an idea about the seal - but he wasn't sure if it would work. "I would ask you to do the seal - but I can't enact it anymore. It wasn't my knowledge that enacted it. I was but a conduit. I couldn't even name it. My body was only capable of performing the first two..Ninpou - Splitting Worlds and "Ninpou - Fuuton - Ryu Retraction" . "

Reo stopped and shook his head. "Regardless. Let's learn, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17 2018, 20:06

It did sound familiar-- that seal, He would bring it up later. For now, he had to act on what was in front of him. "okay, lets find a shady spot somewhere where training won't be so hard. I don't know Konoha too well but I'm sure we can find something..."

"I'd like to find the dessert menu," Chigatsumi said, and lettiong out a loud burp.

Asura turned-- and soon saw Kagetsumi peek his head out. "Oh waiter, check please-- and it goes to red-head here." he said with a point to Asura.

"YOU TWO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" Asura shouted, furious for their behavior.

After leaving Ichiraku's, and asked never to bring in stray cats again-- ever-- Asura waited and sat with Reo. It was new for Asura to be a teacher figure, but he wanted to have some chance to teach him something. Unlike most, Asura was willing to teach others things. He didn't believe in secrets, unless they were clan specific, after all they were guarded by blood ties. Not something you could easily teach.

While the tiger brothers were stalking somewhere, Asura held out a scroll for Reo. "Here is some basic information about time-space, but i'll give you a full demonstration so we can proceed. "

(Official post-- handed Reo time-space scroll to learn himself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching New Tricks (Training    Teaching New Tricks (Training  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching New Tricks (Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2