Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Man of Steel and Steel Sword

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:29

Trunks smiled as he bowed his head and sheathed his sword. "THen I can approve of your goals. It is a bad time to train but I think we can help one another out. " He then reached into his pocket and pulled out something. "Catch."

It came as a fast arch in the air-- but soon Reo could catch it-- the two star ball. The golden orb shined with its etherial power. "I had one so I think this could help. I only ask you are careful seeking the others. I'll be on standby, and come running if you need help. "

*Gives Reo 2 star ball and blood contract to summon in event if needed*
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:31

"Thank you" Reo said, bowing his head as he began to walk away. Three dragon balls down. Four more to go.

As he walked away, Reo made shadow clones. Without saying a word, the ten clones began to run in different directions. They had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:36

[roll for that training way up there]
[55 Awareness]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Sep 26 2018, 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:36

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 8, 5, 10, 3, 8, 5, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man of Steel and Steel Sword
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2