Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Monk and the Perv

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 18:35

The boring teck into the desert for a while. WHy he agreed to go along with this brat, he had no clue. He didn't intend to make it easy as he went 'are we there yet?" in an annoying tone to irritate the monk. Though the treck into a dead dragon's corpse into a cathedral did raise his interest. Still, he kept that in his mind for later. Dragons-- another passion of Asura to persue.

As they arrived in the sanctum that Reo called home-- he finally addressed about Broly. Asura dropped all pretenses then and there, not intending to lie about his motivations. "What?" Asura asked, almost as if it was a stupid question. "I admired the guy's drive to fight. Is that a crime?" he asked, "Besides, someone like that should have a goal rather than blindly fighting anyone that crosses his vision. You know, something to direct that fury at? Besides, I happen to identify with him-- not that its any business of yours." he replied in a stuck up response and looked away, as if it was no big deal. "And what about the Akatsuki? Its short for the Gessoku Akatsuki," Asura corrected to the young monk.

Asura kept his cool and waited within the creepy shrine inside a dragon. "As for Broly, one should have the freedom to do as they see fit-- except his warpath literally made me his next target. I figure I could convince him... till a certain prudish, cue-ball headed kid came along and incurred the wrath of another cat god." he said, giving a jab at Reo for otherwise interrupting the fight.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29 2018, 21:36

“The way I see it, I saved your life.” Reo said as he looked at the red headed man standing in front of him. “You were hopelessly outmatched and that country may have been small but it has people who live in it. I know a certain rival clan of my people’s…the Kamigawa…they live there. I couldn’t let you and that brute cause innocent people to die. Not only that, but couldn’t you tell he was getting stronger? He outpowered you in the end if I wasn’t mistaken. Notably, though, Asura didn’t seem to recognize this sand based building. He found it interesting, but he didn’t seem to recognize it.

“Tch. Maybe I wasted my time with this. You may have no morals but I don’t think you are who I was thinking you were.” Reo sighed as he rubbed his head. His robes would move slightly, revealing the numerous tattoos and seals placed upon his body underneath them. “I only know of one other person who can do Sage Mode other than my friend Fuu. I thought that meant that you must be the enemy that has been after my life….but if she learned from the beetles, then it makes sense that you learned from something other than the Beetles or the Armadillos, huh?”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 09:12

THis kid seemed to piss him off for all the wrong reasons. Assuming he had no morals, mistaken idenity and even said he was completely outmatched by Broly. The vein across his forehead was obvious that he was ticked off. "Hey... now that is going a bit far. I had a plan to deal with his attacks, thank you very much," he said, "ANd i wouldn't of dragged innocent people in it. And I may not be a saint like you, mr. oath of sulibicy, but I know know the difference of right and wrong, brat. " he spat out, his anger fuming just a touch-- but hardly as bad as Broly had been. He learned long ago how to control his fiery impulses...

... and why he related to Broly. One wrong move in his past, and he could of ended up just like him. A berserker with no purpose but one fight to the next...

Roku Sensei...

"Who the hell did you think i was anyway?" Asura asked, now a little on guard if he would recognize Asura as a rogue ninja from the Stone Village. "Yes, that was me and yes-- i know sage mode. The tigers of Blood Vale Jungle taught it to me. Why you ask? "

If a fight were to break out, Asura would be ready but still-- it seemed this kid didn't know half of what he thought regarding Asura or his motives. Even the Akatsuki... if he new a fragment about the old one, no way he might know about the new one in this day and age.

Still he kept his guard up and listened to what the kid had to say.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31 2018, 07:45

“Sure, you did. It was obvious in the way you were being trounced.” Reo said shaking his head as he walked off. “It wasn’t up to you to let innocents get dragged into it. You didn’t realize his chakra was acting as a poison to all nearby. There was no dodging it. Who knows what its range was. I don’t imagine the two of us were the only onlookers to get hurt due to your fight.”

“Still, I have no reason to fight you and your shadowy cabal. I have too many problems on my plate to add you to the list.” Reo sighed as he settled backwards. “Who I thought you may be is of no importance. You’re not him.”

Reo didn’t want to fight this guy. He was an idiot who just wanted to peep on girls. He wasn’t sure what his group’s goal was, but he wouldn’t destroy them just yet. There was just too much going on for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monk and the Perv
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2