Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Guardian of Earth

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 16:37

Reo reappeared in is room in the dirty and smelly tavern that he rented it from. The sun was rising and he hadn’t slept a wink. The armadillo training hadn’t even ended before he as sent back. He had managed to locate the energy and draw a trickle into himself, but they said he should be able to draw upon it as easily as regular chakra. That was certainly not the case. When he protested and said that he should stay there to train this new skill, they merely laughed and told him that he knew how to do it. At this point it was up to him to practice the ability.

[Post 1: Guardian of Earth; 112 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 16:45

Reo walked over to the bed and lay back down. He couldn’t sleep. His mind was racing. Apollo. Ares. Hephaestus. Were they the only three? It seemed as if they were working together, but he didn’t know much more other than that. Maybe he should ask Dwayne about Hephaestus. If anyone would know more…

Reo was running through a canyon. Three people were chasing him, but none had their faces visible. They were creatures made of nothing but pure darkness. Reo turned his head so that he wasn’t looking at them and came face to face with a giant scaled creature. It had wings and its eyes were the size of dinner plates.

[Post 2: 113 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 16:50

“AHHH!” Reo sat up and groaned. The sunlight was pouring through the window and directly into his eyes. He lifted his hand to shield the sun from his eyes and forced himself out of the bed. It was a dream. Still, he didn’t know what a Dragon looked like, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out that was what he thought they looked like. Those teeth, claws, and eyes. Everything about them spoke of destruction.

Reo walked over to the sink and turned it on. The water was brown at first as the filtration system kicked in, then it became clear. Reo placed his hands in the cool water and splashed some on his face.

[Post 3: 117 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 16:56

Reo’s hands shook as he gripped the sink. He needed to figure out what was happening next. He needed to get stronger to deal with these people, otherwise he would end up dead before he knew it and he would disgrace his clan yet again.

Reo stood up and looked at the stone basin sink. His fingers had left indents from the amount of force he had been gripping it with. Reo merely sighed and turned away from it. He refused to disgrace his clan yet again. He refused to give in to the terror of the beast known as a dragon. He refused to let Apollo, Ares, and Hephaestus scare him into submission. He refused.

[Post 4: 116 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:01

He would activate this ritual and rid the world of the dragons before this dangerous trio could manage to do any harm. Reo knew where to start, too. Dwayne. He had connections with the Armadillo sages and could give Reo more information on Hephaestus. If Reo could find Hephaestus, then perhaps he could find the other three. At the worst, he could learn what their plan was and why they kept sending bandits and assassins after him.

Reo left the room determined. It was apparently still too early for the tavern to be full, which was good as Reo dropped some more Ryo on the counter on his way out. He had grabbed his pack before leaving his room and didn’t intend on returning here.

[Post 5: 125 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:07

The streets of Iwa were busy this afternoon. People mosied about left and right but none paid any attention to the young Konoha Shinobi. That suited him just fine. Despite the aches and tiredness, Reo had a pep in his step. For the first time in weeks, he had a clue. He knew something about someone that was hunting him. Of course, he didn’t even know this person was hunting him a mere day ago, but still. This could lead to the identities of Apollo and Ares.

Though, the cynical part of Reo wondered why he was even interested in finding them.
[Post 6: 102 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:16

It wasn’t like finding them would do him any good. In the end, Reo needed to just use the scroll and get this over with. That would stop the attacks and the plan of the three Evil Stooges. Yet, the young monk was still intent on locating them. His insistence on this course of action may have had something to do with his lack of information on the dragons. No one seemed to know where this sapphire pool would be. More than a few people had directed Reo towards Kiri, but Kiri was a waste of time since he had already been there asking.

[Post 7: 104 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:28

Before long, Reo found himself at the guard house again. If Dwayne was going to be anywhere, then it would be here. After-all, this was the only place Reo had ever seen him. Of course, Jounin so it was likely that he was on a mission somewhere. Reo didn’t fancy the idea of waiting for him if that was the case, but he would do so. He needed to practice training his Nature energy regardless.

Reo knocked on the door to the guard house and – luckily – Dwayne was the one who answered.

“Did Master Armatus find you and have you sign the scroll?” The Jounin asked calmly.

[Post 8: 107 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:34

For a heartbeat, Reo wondered what would happen if he said no. Most likely, he would be turned away. It was a lie, though, and Reo was bad at lying so it would be seen through regardless. So, Reo told the truth.

“Yes, and they have begun to teach me how to become an Armadillo Sage.” Reo said, with a slight bow towards the Jounin.

“Heh. Don’t bow to me kid. They’ve already progressed you far beyond the point where I am at. As far as I know there are only two sages outside of the Armadillos themselves. You and He-“

Reo cut him off in his excitement. “Hephaestus, right?”

[Post 9: 110 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth EmptyThu Aug 16 2018, 17:40

“yeah, Hephaestus. Nasty bloke, that one.” Dwayne said as he spit to the side. “Well, what can I do for you, Master Sage?”

Reo laughed. He didn’t mean to be offensive, but he was hardly a master sage. “I’m only a novice Sage. I would hardly say that I am a master…but, while I have you. I’m wondering what you know about Hephaestus? Master Kyut said that he was after me and that was why they were wanting to teach me to become a Sage already.”

Dwayne’s face turned to stone. “Hephaestus is after you? Shit…that makes sense. I mean, not that he’s after you, but it makes sense why they are interested in you.”

[Post 10: 115 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardian of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth   Guardian of Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next