Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

King of Smiths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

King of Smiths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:39

Smiling then laughing at the questions asked, "Yes, and yes...now look at that I told you I would tell who made it and also the same person who made the scroll made the hammer. You should be rather careful of what you asked. for 2,000 ryo I can tell you more how does that sound?" The elderly man was like a monkey's paw you would have to be careful for what you wished for and what you wanted to know.

-1000 Ryo from Player
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 21:54

"Now you're just being a greedy old man-- at least you are not as bad as my master" Asura said.

Somewhere in Shinkoku, Ravana sneezed at the mention of his name...

Asura rolled his eyes and gave up another 2,000 Ryo for the information. "Okay, spill the beans. Tell me who made this? If i decide this person is worth visiting, I'll consider it. Believe me, I am gonna do anything reckless but I think knowing where these things came from and by whom is not a crime."
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 22:01

The old man smiled leaning over saying, "Greed is a sin but it is also the world's gift to the leaders. Yet the man that made the scroll and even the hammer is known as Aba Julian...the man lives in the depths of the golden country that was recently discovered."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13 2018, 23:20

After shelling out 3k ryo, Asura took a deep breath. With the scroll and hammer in hand, he bowed to the shop keeper. "Thank you. I appreciate your aid," he said and soon walked out from the shop. He had learned alot and now with this-- he knew how to make items of divine qualitry. This was a new beginning for Asura's abilties to create. He was sure to make something worth while for it. No doubt about it.

As for the person who made the hammer and the information about the godly metal-- this opened a new interest for Asura. End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Smiths   King of Smiths - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Smiths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2