Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Short Homecoming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptySat Aug 04 2018, 08:46

“Home…for now.” Reo muttered to himself as he walked into his house. It seemed like Tsukasa was still living there. Was he still an Academy Student? It had been a while and Reo couldn’t blame him if so. After-all, Reo wasn’t strong enough to become a Chuunin so how could he blame someone for being an Academy Student still?

“Who’s there….oh. Reo!” Reo’s mother exclaimed as he walked in. “Oh! You need a bath! How long have you been on the road? Where have you been? You aren’t going anywhere again!”

“Actually, Mother. I must apologize. I only came to check in on things. I will be leaving Suna before long. I just…Fuu found me and told me you were worried.” Reo said sighing. He didn’t want to cause his mother to worry.

“I was. What’s this all about?”

“It’s complicated but…let’s say I’ve become involved in a dangerous plot and need to get stronger to stop it. The chuunin exams have opened my eyes. Each village is strong in a particular area. I need to learn that which makes each of the villages powerful. If I do this, then I will surely grow strong enough for my task.” Reo said. He watched his mother’s face. It was still worried but….her eyes looked relieved?

“You seem as if you’ve grown up a lot. Reo. I’ll be here – whatever you need.”

The next few hours consisted of preening and pruning as Reo reunited with his family. He didn’t run into Tsukasa – surprisingly. Eventually, he found himself in the training room, with a hundred of his clones. They were training with the dummy.

It felt good. It was a shame he had to leave soon.
[283 Words, Endurance X 8 (clones, weights, dummy, + 6 from skills)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptySat Aug 04 2018, 08:47

[Rolling. Thread END. I'll probably jump back in same thread whenever I return to Suna, though.]

[39x 2 x 1.15 x 1.15 + 6=109 Endurance]

Last edited by Archaea on Sat Aug 04 2018, 08:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptySat Aug 04 2018, 08:47

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 3, 3, 4, 6, 3, 10, 1, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyMon Aug 06 2018, 14:17

Reo stood in his training room, a hundred clones fighting each other and using the training dummy as a weapon. Their fists pounded into the skin of each other, but they didn’t fall. That was one of the benefits of training endurance.

His clones were even beginning to survive some hits.

[Endurance x8, clones, dummy. Weights, +6 from abilities]
[54 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyMon Aug 06 2018, 23:24

Rolling
[99 Endurance]

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Aug 06 2018, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyMon Aug 06 2018, 23:24

'Dice 10' : 4, 5, 3, 1, 3, 8, 3, 8
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 00:27

The clones continued to spar. The real Reo pulled out the Trident he carried on his back and began to spar three separate clones with it. He would juke in and out and prepare to strike with it – only to switch to a Taijutsu attack at the last minute. All in all, it was an effective strategy since even the other Reo’s were falling for it.

Within minutes, the clones and the real Reo were beaten and bruised from the intense sparring – yet they were still going. As Reo paused for a spot of fresh air, he could still see someone going at it on the Training Dummy.
[108 Words, Endurance X 8 Same stuff as before]
[114 Endurance]

Last edited by Archaea on Tue Aug 07 2018, 00:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyTue Aug 07 2018, 00:27

'Dice 10' : 3, 10, 2, 8, 3, 3, 3, 9
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyWed Aug 08 2018, 14:48

The clones clashed, bodies being beaten to near pulp as the hundred clones fought. Some poofed. After a minuted, Reo looked around. He was one of about fifty Reo’s left. Reo dispersed the clones and created another hundred. He was near out of chakra at this point. Some went on the training dummy and others began sparring each other again.

[Training: Endurance X 8]
[64 Words]
[133 Endurance]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Aug 08 2018, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming EmptyWed Aug 08 2018, 14:48

'Dice 10' : 6, 8, 10, 1, 8, 3, 2, 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Homecoming   Short Homecoming Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Homecoming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next