Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Gift of Inari + Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Gift of Inari + Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift of Inari + Training   Gift of Inari + Training - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10 2018, 15:04

Asura approached the shrine gates and saw the seals plastered over it. It was a simple shrine with a closed lid and one normally easy to open without the seals in place. With a calm breath, Asura brought his hands together and formed the seals.

"Monkey... Dog... Rooster..."

The seals suddenly glowed, then vanished in small embers upon the wood. As the seals vanished he opened the small gate inside.

Inside was a small shrine with the natural items. Insense, offerings, scrolls-- but what stood out was a mallet in the center. It was black with gold edging along it, along with a fox symbol on the top of it in the same gold color. The hammer was heavy-- now more worthy of a mallet for crafting a weapon. Satisfied with the weight, Asura rose up and held the hammer.

By the time he got back, Ravana was poking Inara in the ribs and face with the hilt of his sword, irritating the fox. "Will you stop that!!" The fox shouted.

Ravana turned as he found Asura. "You find what you were looking for?" he asked.

"I did," Asura said and showed him the hammer. "Now this looks and feels like a real hammer. "

The fox just glared at him, clearly disliking the situation. Asura soon walked back to the fox and knelt down. "Anything else you want to add about this hammer. This is the real deal right?" Asura asked.

"Yes..." Inari sighed, "Word of warning-- that is an heirloom of my people. As such, after a certain number of uses, the hammer will vanish. So use your choice of weapons you create with care. "

Though the part about it vanishing was a downer, the knowledge of the hammer of itself was valuable. He just smiled and nodded. "Thank you..." he replied.

"NOw let me out of this thing," Inara snapped, trying to pull free but not a single limb or tail moved. "Come on... I kept my word. I swear..."

Ravana shook his head. "Do you really intend to let him go?" Ravana asked, "I wanted the pleasure to pummel him myself for his tricks!" he said as he tightened the grip on his sword.

Asura had the temptation to leave him-- since the Jutsu had a set duration anyway and would wear off... but a part of him couldn't be that cruel. "Naw, I think his loss was just enough, Master... Besides, I think you learned something too."

"Yeah.. make them strip down before taking a drink from them..." Ravana half-joked, but only made Asura look at him with exasperation.

Afte he rolled his eyes, he made a simple hand sign-- the similar one of a release of chakra-- then touched the fox. Instantly, the extreme pressure on the fox's body lessened. His mobility came back almost immediately, as if led had been moved off his body.

The fox blinked, then flipped backwards. He landed into an upright crouch, still on guard in case the two men would attack him. He then glared at Asura, seeing as neither of them broke their promise and let him go. "You haven't seen the last of me. Asura... I will remember that name," the fox said, "You will pay for breaking my pride, and you will never see it coming..." The fox then once more vanished in a flurry of leaves, left without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Gift of Inari + Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift of Inari + Training   Gift of Inari + Training - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10 2018, 15:28

With the fox gone, Asura and Ravana began to make their way out of hte forest and back to the shrine stairs that led up the mountain. As they walked, Asura lightly tossed the hammer up and caught it in his hand. The weight allowed him to move how it would land so he could catch it by the handle. "Nice... this will really help my crafting tremendously," he said, pleased by the feel of the hammer. "And this one is no cheap knock off. "

"Glad you're pleased... "Ravana said with a grumble. "At least you got something out of this dump of a city."

Asura glanced at his master. "Hey, i'm sorry you got your sword stolen, but you had your own fault there..." he said, "That's what you get for messing around like some predator."

"I'm a hunter..." he said without any hint of remorce. "And when I find my mark I seek it out."

Asura rolled his eyes again. "And look what happened. You got tricked by a cross-dressing fox. I swear, women will be the death of you."

Ravana grinned as he held his sheathed sword over his shoulder. "Heh... not a bad way to die," he chuckled.

Asura stopped tossing the hammer about and brandished his claws. "You are incorrigible..." he said and slashed the space in front of them. With the path open, he let Ravana smile as he stepped into the claw-shaped portal. With one last look at the city, Asura figured he would come back and soon jumped into the portal too.

It soon closed, leaving the mountainside in peace.

The End.

Back to top Go down

Gift of Inari + Training
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4