Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Exchange~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Exchange~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Exchange~   ~Exchange~ EmptyThu Aug 02 2018, 11:49

Ayane stood there in her provisional Gesshoku Akatsuki garb atop of the clip, overlooking Shadow Country. He heart still held heavy for the loss of her friends. And, to this day, the village had been without a village leader. She had been appointed the Daimyo.
The rain fell heavy, as she just sat there and overlooked. She felt relatively alone. She sighed, as she waited, for this was the rendezvous for her to meet the other Phoenix…
[77|77]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

~Exchange~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Exchange~   ~Exchange~ EmptyThu Aug 02 2018, 19:05

Ayane waited-- till a sudden tear appeared in the space near the air of the sky. A red blur dropped from the claw-shaped portal and landed before her in a crouch. THe portal closed as he rose and stretched before her. "Damn... I thought I'd never get out of there.. what a snore," he said, and looked around. "Although that Suna girl was cute. She will grow up into quite the catc--"

He stopped as he saw Ayane impatiently waiting. His face twisted into a nervous grin. "Oh, hy there Ayane. How are you doing?"

He just saw her sitting in the rain, and soon he himself knew he was in the rain now. "Oh... um... have you been waiting for me long?" he said modestly, trying to not be such a pompuss ass.

(They exchanged items and now he had the moon Ore Hayabusa said he would arrange for him to get)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Exchange~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Exchange~   ~Exchange~ EmptyThu Aug 02 2018, 19:25

Ayane slightly bowed to the man with her purple eyes gleaming. She pulled out the ore she harvested the prior week.
“No, I have not been waiting long.” She said, but in a very bland way as if her emotions were lacking. She turned and looked at the country a bit longer.
“I hope all went well at the exams. I know you have work to do, so I will not keep you.” She bowed once more, before turned and sat to continue meditation…
[84|161]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Exchange~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Exchange~   ~Exchange~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Exchange~
Page 1 of 1