Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Travel To Konoha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Travel To Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Travel To Konoha   Travel To Konoha EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 02:50

“You’re kidding me, right?” Mei-Lee complained as she stared at the other two boys who had packed their bags. Yukimura pushed one more weapon into his back and fastened the bag.
“No miss Mei-Lee, we are walking back to the leaf village.” Yukimura said. Noboyuki let out a slight laugh as he listened to the two bicker.
“You’re going to make me walk? Can’t your friend just teleport us back?” She asked as she folded her arms. Yukimura gave her a stare signifying his annoyance with her. Hayabusa had disappeared off somewhere which is why they were in the predicament in the first place.
“Listen Mei-Lee. I don’t know where Hayabusa is. I’d rather not ask that other guy.. Eli either if he has any abilities. As far as the Woman goes? She’s crazy.” Yukimura said handing her a bag to carry. Mei-Lee grabbed the bag realizing she was burdened with the task of carrying the food.
“You’re apart of their team now… Aren’t You?” She asked. Everyone stopped to see how Yukimura would respond. Even he was surprised at the events that occurred while they were on dream island.
“My Goal is to become a Jounin 1st.” He said noting that his priorities at the moment were not Gesshoku.

210/210
Back to top Go down

Travel To Konoha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox