Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)   Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 00:55

“Well, I’d say that’s enough lecturing. You wanna join me for a stroll?” The man picked up the box, and started to walk. Tsukasa followed after him, however he would focus on his own thoughts. That incident showed him that the world was a lot harsher than he thought. He would have to double his training efforts. And learn some proper techniques, expand his arsenal from just swords and kunai.

Perhaps he’d ask around, try to find any texts that could explain the basics for him. Maybe he could ask Reo whenever he’d see him next, he was rather experienced in the art of Ninjas.

“Hey kid?” Tsukasa looked up to the man.

[113 Words.]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)   Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 01:31

“You ever wonder why that guy stole from a food store?” Tsukasa shook his head no “I didn’t even know who he stole from until now.”

“I see… Do you think we should take a look inside the box?” The student just gave the ninja a incredulous look. That just… seemed very wrong. It was an invasion of privacy!
“Come on… Don’t tell me you weren’t thinking about it.”

“Well… I was. But I don’t think we should open it on our own. At least without its owner.”
The Ninja stopped to think about it for a moment. “Hmm… Alright. I’ll wait. Shouldn’t be too much longer to the store anyways.”

[111 Words]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)   Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 02:06

Ten minutes later...

“Oh thank you very much!” The shopkeeper gave the two a bow. Tsukasa just nodded his head “It was no problem.”

“So!” The Ninja immediately walked up to the shopkeep “I was wondering on the walk back, what exactly did this guy steal? Can I see what’s inside?” The shopkeeper nodded his head “Oh of course, though wouldn’t it be faster for me to just tell you?”

“Yeah, but I wanna be surprised.” And so, he got out a kunai and opened to box to reveal… potato chips. A whole box of them. Both Tsukasa and the ninja were very confused. “Guess he just grabbed it cause he thought it was produce?” Tsukasa just shrugged.
“Well, I have to go. I should probably be home by now.” Tsukasa then nodded to both men and walked off.

“Alright, you be safe kid!” The ninja then looked back at the box. “So… chips huh?”

[155 Words.]

(Edit, oops i was actually one post off.)
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)   Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 20:06

Tsukasa walked through the village, his body was still rather stiff. “That was quite the day. All that for some potato chips… I really hope that was a one off thing.” The young Mibu then felt… something weird in the air. He looked around the area, nothing seemed out of place. Just people walking around and people doing their thing. Maybe he had taken more damage than he thought. “Guess I won’t check any shops then.”

Unknown to Tsukasa however, someone was watching him from a rooftop. Someone dressed similarly to the thief ninja, and he was not happy. “Mibu Tsukasa… What a pain.”

[104 Words. Actually the end of the quest.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)   Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to play Hero. (Now with more rolling for stats.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3