Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:32

Fuu stared up at the large bug that stood over her with a dull look on her face and Dachi made a clicking noise at her. "So, That's your limit huh? Seems pretty low, but I bet you I've got a solution. You need some extra special help with this one kid and I'm willing to give it to you." Now this peaked Fuu's interest, she pulled herself off of the sand and shook it out of her hair. She looked expectantly at the large bug, waiting for him to actually say what he was going to say, with renewed sparkling in her eyes.

(104)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:43

He cleared his throat and made a motion like he was straitening up. "So it's called, an Extended Scroll and we've got one around here somewhere. I'm wiling to give it to you I'm thinking maybe just give me a moment" He shifted around and made a noise like he was trying to remember something. "uhh follow me I think I remember where I put it, let's go this way." The big beetle started shuffling off into the sand towards one of the large rocks and Fuu followed him. He rounded a dune and came upon a hut like structure that he slipped inside expecting Fuu to follow him.

(109)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:53

Fuu entered the structure to find that it was a hall of scrolls and other different things, She ran her hand along the compartments wondering what might be in them. She didn't stop moving and Dachi didn't either, he moved down, down into a sort of cellar in the rock. It was darker down here and there were torches, she wondered how they got lit? fire style maybe, but which of the beetles did it. Or were the things just burning every time someone walked down. She shook the idea out of her head it was starting to get too complicated. She looked back at where Dachi was scanning over scrolls, making a humming noise like he was thinking.

(119)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 18:01

She leaned over his shell and slid herself over top of his back to look at what he was looking at. "So, Dachi you couldn't exactly have forgotten where you left that scroll now could you? It's crazy to think someone so wise might have done something so silly isn't it?~" Fuu was just messing around with him though, she was still really sore from 'training' and she wanted some small revenge against her teacher. "Can it even, work like that I'm not sure what this will even do huh?" It was around that time that Dachi figured out what he was getting and grabbed it with one of his buggy hands.

(112)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 18:10

Dachi shrugged her off, and she rolled onto the ground and groaned "Ohhh, come on I'm still sore what was that for Dachi." The beetle made a snorting noise. "Don't act like you didn't do anything you brat, don't act all sarcastic when I'm helping you out now." He rolled her over with his horn and deposited the scroll on her stomach. "here go get this scroll opened and you should be able to get your dad off you back for being a lazy snot. and next time I see you you aughta be able to take a punch or else I'm really gonna hit you with the horn next time. Now get out of here. He tapped her with his horn and de-summoned her.

(125)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 18:19

Fuu popped back into her room and groaned as she was now bruised and beaten as well as low on chakra, Thankfully she was right next to her bed. The scroll was still clenched in her hand as she crawled into the sheets and flopped over. "I hope that someone can tell me what's on this scroll when I get up tomorrow. And maybe my dad will just let me sleep." She yawned and closed her eyes but now unfortunately, she wasn't going to be able to sleep with the prospect of learning a new jutsu. She was too tired to move though so she would just need to calm down until she could actually move again.

(117)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 18:22

Quest Complete
Scroll of Extended - Take to Odd Tree Library + Staff Interaction
+ Ability Points: +500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2