Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Powerful Alliance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Powerful Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 13:53

Fuu had been pushing on the door for quite some time before she got tired and just sat down with her back on the large stone structure. She was sweating and breathing heavy, no doubt the door hadn't budged a single millimeter since she had started. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and looked up at the  sun, it had just passed mid day, she wouldn't be too happy to find herself stuck outside in the middle of the night. With that in mind she stood back up and whirled around to face the door once again, but this time there was something different about it, A smaller Hercules beetle was perched at about her eye level and it was looking at her.

(125)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:10

She stared back at it for a bit, they blinked at each other a couple of times. The beetle spoke first."What are you doing out here?" Fuu for her part wasn't all that surprised that the beetle had talked, after all she had just meet a talking beetle and it was several times larger than this one. "Fuu is trying to open the door and go inside. What are you doing out here little beetle? Fuu smiled at the tiny thing, although it was a couple sizes larger than a regular beetle of the same type it was smaller than Fuu so it got to be thought of as tiny.

(110)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:19

The little bug got an agitated look and buzzed up to look at her directly. "Hey! I'm not little, I'll be bigger than you in a few months. and don't just call me little beetle! I have a name, It's Junichi" Well, Fuu just kept smiling and booped him with her finger. "And I'm Fuu, it's nice to meet you Junichi, I'm sure that you'll be a splendid companion one day. this seemed to deflate the anger from the small creature almost as if it were not used to getting compliments. Fuu giggled and went back to pushing on the door, not like it was going to move itself.

(109)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:32

Junichi watched Fuu push on the door silently for a while longer, although he made no effort to help her do it she didn't really expect him to. The tiny bug would not really be much of a useful help in moving a giant stone door that much she could be sure of. However it was a rather light observation made by him that caught her attention, something that in retrospect should have been obvious from the start. "Are you sure you need to force it open, that seems kinda non efficient." Fuu stepped back maybe he was trying to give her a hint? the door was really fancy looking maybe that had something to do with it.

(118)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:44

The door's intricate carvings of beetles were interlocked and connected, it was the most interesting mural she had ever seen. She couldn't imagine who could have carved it but it was clear that it was more important than she originally thought. Something caught her eye, it was a few holes near the bottom and the carving seemed to lead up from it crossing the door all over. She moved closer and realized that the the holes were right near a hand shaped indent on the carving, it was bigger than her hand but that was supposed to be for someone larger than her probably. She traced her hand over it and felt a sort of draw, like it was sucking at her chakra.

(123)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 14:52

She pulled her hand away and the feeling went away but she had a feeling that it was supposed to happen. She looked over at Junichi and he made a little nodding motion that emboldened her. Fuu placed her hand back on the spot and let it draw her chakra away, Wind rushed from the spot and into the hole in the carving. It howled and the carving moved like locks clicking out of place and the door itself started to move inwards. Only a sliver of light went into the place at first and Fuu couldn't see anything until the doors stopped moving and she stepped forward into the hidden temple.

(112)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:04

Inside the temple was dark and at first Fuu thought it was empty but that was not exactly correct. when she got inside the back wall began to move, a dark grey colored monolithic being was turning to face her. Her breath caught in her throat, this beetle was as big as a mountain! if it hadn't moved she would have assumed it was just that, the back wall to a mountain. It swung it's huge horn over her head and looked down at the small girl that had entered it's home. Fuu couldn't say anything, only wait for the gigantic thing to asses her and hope that it wouldn't be angry or something.

(114)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:14

It took a moment for the monumental Beetle to speak, as if he were inspecting Fuu for any sign that she might be evil or something. When it finally did speak though it had a rasping old voice that spoke of years of experience. "So, another one finally eh? It must ave been quite a few years since I've had a visitor Could it be that you've come to make a contract with us beetles hmm? You were smart enough to figure out how the door opens. And you were kind enought that our youngest took a liking too you. I'd say that is plenty enough to impress me." the beetle shifted towards the other side of the room. "Get the contract will you Dachi"

(125)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:24

The beetle from before, Dachi was off in the corner with a sort of shocked look, obviously he didn't think it would be such a short time before Fuu would have figured out how to open the door. he tried to stutter out something Fuu listined in "Great Sage Beetle are you serious! this brat hasn't even passed academy yet she's not ready!" The bigger beetle laughed and it shook the whole cavern "I didn't hear unworthy though did I. If she wasn't ready fate wouldn't have brought her here, go ahead and get the contract. I've had a vision and I think that this was just the right time, she'll make a fine companion for us." The shaking laugh filled the room once more and Fuu couldn't help but join in.

(132)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:35

Soon Fuu was sitting in front of a scroll with a bit of the beetle's blood on it, and it was her turn it is an exciting thing making the blood contract, making the bond of this magnitude Fuu could hardly contain it. She was almost too egar to sign it with her name in blood the contract rolled back up and went into a scroll. "Fuu is so happy that you decided to have her be your friend. I'm gonna have so many fun adventures with you guys and we can be amazing ninja and all sorts of cool stuff like that and I'm gonna be famous and beat up all the mean rouge ninja and be the kazekage!" She slammed her hands over her mouth.

(127)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 15:43

It was obvious that was a weird reaction to declaring your aspirations so Fuu was going to need to explain herself. "Sorry it's just, my dad is always saying I shouldn't aim too high like that cause it sounds like I'm trying to usurp the current village leader and I don't wanna be looked at like some kinda traitor or something." She fidgited under the gazes she was getting. The beetles were looking at her skeptically or as skeptically as a beetle could look what with the whole being a bug and all. "What is that weird? Fuu is supposed to be loyal to the village.

(106)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Alliance   Powerful Alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful Alliance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next