Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Making Contact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyFri Jun 29 2018, 13:13

Asura now sat at one of the open bars of Dance country. He had come to really like this country-- their lavish festivals and luxurious retreats. he was at a place that had an open view of the ocean at night, with torches lit (Tiki Hawaiian atmosphere) as a bawnfire burned along the beach with dancers around it.

Asura had the temptation to go and talk to one of the dancers-- maybe see if she wanted to get away for a quickie, but shied against the thought. Damn Ravana-- his master really was a bad influence on him. Still, it had rubbed off on him as who could resist the allure of beautiful women?

Either way, he was enjoying a drink of a tropical beverage the bar provided-- virgin in his case since he was just a touch underage. Still, he didn't care. He liked the atmosphere and relaxation more than anything else.

Asura was in his red fire gi above his normal Akatsuki outfit-- trying to blend in a bit more. As far as he knew Hayabusa was doing other things-- if not screwing around with his own agenda. For a time, Asura grumbled. Here he was exploring Shishen continent, gathering intel and the threats that the cardinal's emperor spoke of-- and where was that Rinnegan bastard?

Acting alone sucked-- and Ravana was the worst of company when he rathered hang out with the harem he would snag. Stupid pervy sage...

He leaned back and took another sip of his drink. As he did, he began to contemplate his next destination. There was still more of this new contient to explore...
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 10:47

The festival was unlike anything she had ever seen before; and she has seen a lot. Her and her father used to do a whole lot of traveling when they ran their business. The lights, the music, the dancing… it was just extravagant. The moment she fell through the cracks of time and space using the jutsu scroll that Hayabusa had given her, this is what she had arrived to.
With her lieutenants hands on her shoulder, they released her, as the looked around. Both of them wore masks, as they were to do, wearing their version of the Gesshoku Akatsuki cloaks, with their patch of the Angel on them to symbolize which brand in which they belonged.
Their sudden appearance seemed to only startle a few; not more because they appeared out of absolutely nowhere, but because of the new blade in which Kokoro had hilted at her back; a huge bulky blade wrapped in what seemed to be a paper matted coating, hilt and all. Her beautiful eyes gleamed at all the lights as she looked around. She immediately wanted to explore; but her main reason for coming here sat there on the bar stool ahead of her.
As she looked at her surroundings, Kokoro noticed that there were sexually explicit things going on. She immediately took her left hand and covered the eyes of the shorter accomplice at her side.
“Technically, I have lived up to 40 years. I am grown.”
“No. No you are not.” She responded. The taller man laughed, before putting his hand around the shorter man’s shoulders.
“Come on, boy. Let’s go wait outside…” he said. The two turned and walked out.
Kokoro stepped forward.
“Is this seat taken?” she asked, as she pulled up the seat next to the young man on his right side, revealing the head band of the Mist Village wrapped around her left arm. She smiled at him. “It is nice to finally meet the boy on fire! She held out her hand cheerfully. “I am Yamanaka Kokoro!”
[340|340]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 14:35

Asura had not noticed the odd teleportation in as his eyes was looking at the attractive dancer far away and him with the drink--till he sensed the shift in the chair next to him. He didn't notice her company either but soon saw the same Akatsuki cloak on her along with the rogue ninja headband that she wore on her arm. He looked at her with interest as she asked if the seat was taken. He tried hard not to smirk as she introduced herself.

However, she called him 'the boy of fire'. That was an odd choice to him-- but then again, his gi and clothing were marked by fire patterns for visual flare. Asura did love his red.

"Hey there... " he greeted, again trying to contain his enthusiasm to a hot girl even cloaked in the robes. If he really wanted, his Tengan could see through it but he chose to earn that right himself-- maybe. "Please tell me you are a fangirl of that group's attire? If so maybe I could interest you in a private autograph." he said in a half tease.

However, it was clear Asura's fliratious jokes would be short lived. Kokoro Yamanaka would no doubt prove herself to be a member of the Akatsuki, and probably even shut Asura up for his fliratious advance. "Name's Asura. So what brings you here, doll face?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 08:42

Kokoro continued to show ger cheerful face. She giggled a high pitch giggle.
“You’re funny!” she exclaimed. “And cute. How old are you?” she said, as if she were responding to a child. She looked down at her cloak, before looking back up to him. “Of course I’m a fan girl. Why else would I be wearing this cloak!? I can’t think of any other reason. Other than maybe I could be a part of the organization. But, that just sounds ridiculous doesn’t it!” She said with a laugh. She flagged down the bartender.
“Hi! Can I have have myself a… hmmmmm… chocolate martini please!?”
“Sure thing, but if you’re going to drink, I can have you carrying around that big bulky weapon.” He said.
“Oh, this old thing?! It’s just a prop. Paper mache. See?” She took here hand and peeled a clump of paper off. He nodded in approval, before he turned. She smiled and looked at Asura, before the paper transformed itself into a butterfly and fluttered its wings. It then left her hand, flying to the void of her blade that showed a small hint of light blue. The butterfly merged with the remainder of the ‘paper mache’ blade.
“So, about the autograph?”
[207|647]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 08:54

*Void Post*

Last edited by Hayabusa on Mon Jul 02 2018, 08:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 08:54

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 7, 4, 10, 6, 7, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 08:55

Sorry, posted this to the wrong thread lol.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:29

The mannerism was a bit more giddy-like than Asura had replied, But one thing did stand out. She said a fan of the organization. "I never said the group was an organization," he corrected her-- but already caught on to her hint. The more flirtatious attitude still was appealing. He could play dumb a little bit more, but there was clearly more to that woman as he observed her order a drink.

His opinion of the 'paper mache' sword was bullshit though-- as even at a glance, Asura could tell it was a real weapon, but one he never seen before. He kept quiet as the bartender had warned her to not have it and waited till he was gone. A small smirk showed on his face, fond of weapons as he was a skilled swordsmith now. "That's an interesting weapon. Hard to believe a beauty like yourself can swing that thing around." he commented. "Anyway... I'm 20. Don't worry I am just blessed with youthful good looks."

At the mention of the autograph Asura put on his pukish playboy smirk. "Well, why don't we find somewhere a little more private huh?"

He led the woman further down to the bar and around a small corner out of the light of the bonfire and general public view. As they had their drinks in hand, but soon Asura turned with a more serious look. To anyone who happened to spy them, it would look like the two were... getting lucky. However, Asura put an arm to the wall near her, to be sure. "Let me guess... Haya sent you?" he asked. He wasn't as simple minded as he appeared. He could piece together the fact she was one of the Akatsuki too.

Her answer in whatever form would make things clear... though he wanted to hope the steamy atmosphere would play to his favor. Part of him hoped she was just a fan girl... so he could get lucky tonight

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 11:48

Kokoro smiled, as he mentioned her blade.
“Yes, HE is quite heavy. But, I think we’ve come to an understanding. This bad boy practically carries itself nowadays.” She grabbed her drink and followed him to the corner, as she looked at the two from afar, watching the fireworks outside.
She sat in this corner. She kept a grin on her face, as she sat, leaned forward, closer to him, really testing the boundaries of how close she could get before he’d get uncomfortable. She continued to swirl her drink, keeping the ingredients from settling as she took each sip.
“Haya? Send me?” She giggled innocently, tapping him playfully on the shoulder before taking a long gulp, and sitting back, crossing her legs, receding outside of his personal space. “Of course not. I came here on my own accord. He helped me get here of course!” she said as she sat up once again, placing her hand on his thigh, before creeping up. Before reaching his private area, her hand redirected, grabbing at his pouch and removing the kunai with Hayabusa’s stamp on it. She laughed as she may have aroused him.
She twirled the kunai around her finger.
“It is good that you keep this.” She said, as from her sleeve, a kunai that was exactly the same came out. She twirled them both, before grabbing them firmly at the handle. She then held out her hand to return his. “Otherwise, it would’ve been very hard to track you down on this new continent. You know these once belonged to the Fourth Hokage? I always thought that was neat.” She finished her drink and set it on the table, as she continued to cross her legs. She looked at him and smiled. “So, Asura…” she locked her fingers after her kunai receded. “Where are we exactly?”
[306|953]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 13:14

Asura smirked, but a nervous sweat did form near his brow. Damnit-- she was with the Akatuski after all. "I see... I guess it wouldn't be smart to hit on a teammate, unless your into that kind of thing?" he said in a half-joke and eased up. He had to be careful after all.

Still he kept close. He woudln't be uncomfortable... hell he was the kind of guy to go all the way if she was into it. But still, he had more respect for a teammate than some random girl looking for some cheap fun. Still as she leaned back, he didn't push things further. She did make a move that did make him blush-- but then turned out she reached for his pack and pulled out the Kunai that Hayabusa gave him. "The fuck??"

The smirk on her face gave way to tell how much of a tease she was-- for better or worse. Asura frowned, realizing how easily suckered he got by this woman.

"Damnit... guess I'm not getting laid tonight," he commented with a grumble and took back the Kunai. "That Rinnegan bastard really knows how to ruin my fun."

Putting his urges away, he straightened up and took a sip of his drink. "We are on the Shishen continent, in a small country called Dance country. To the east of here is Shinkoku-- the land i developed with the Blood Vale Tigers. A new headquarters for the Akatsuki," he explained. "Right now I am traveling to uncover more of this new land, its networks... and it seems more threats are here than I care to review. Didn't Hayabusa tell you anything about what happened here? The emissary to this continent and what transpired?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Contact
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dance Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox