Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] Empty
PostSubject: IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job]   IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 18:51

~ x - IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand pt. 1 - x ~
Chiasa looked down the village below. It was a dark and damp night tonight, perfect for an assassination. She figured that she wouldn’t be emotionally able to carry out another murder for a while, but surprisingly enough, she was out taking on another contract. This would be an operation for her and Oda to accomplish on their own; So, it was deemed serious since both were in the same operation. Chiasa was once again wearing her battle skirt. The passing wind slightly blew her skirt up, she didn’t do anything to try to hide her exposed panties. “You’re late.” She said as she turned around to face Oda.

He wore a patch that covered his left eye. His right was burned, probably from pressing fire against it. “Cute outfit, Chiasa. Did you wear that when you killed Kojuro?” His words took her by surprise. She wasn’t even concerned that he may have seen more than he needed. The fact that he knew she carried out the murder of his little brother gave her a bit of anxiety. “Yes, I know what happened. I figured that it would. You can’t possibly Imagine how I must feel right now, Chiasa.” He began to walk up to her slowly. Chiasa’s heart began to pound as she prepared herself for anything drastic that he might do. “Don’t worry Chiasa. I don’t hold you solely responsible. You don’t even roll over unless your mother gives the order. It’s her that is the source of my rage.” He walked pastChiasa and looked at the village from the tall building they were on. “After we finish this mission you don’t ever have to worry about me ever again. So, let’s just get this over with.”

Chiasa was surprised that he was so reasonable. She didn’t take joy in Kojuro’s assassination, but it had to be done to protect the Clan. She spoke and got straight to the business at hand. “We are to take out the Black Hand Organization before the week is over. Right now, in the village, we have two of their key members. Kuba Kaori and Tada Kinnojo. Kaori runs around the village to collect payments, and Kinnojo comes into town to recruit new members. So, by taking these guys out first, we’ll put a dent in their numbers and finances.”

“I’ll go after Kaori. He bullies people to pay him. You go after Kinnojo, I hear he likes beautiful girls.” Oda said as he began to walk off the building. As he walked past her, Chiasa caught a glimpse of his newly activated Tengan. Kojuro was telling the truth. He jumped off the building and vanished in midair. Chiasa sighed and began to walk off the building herself. She wasn’t planning on hunting down Kinnojo, he was too easy to find. Kaori would have been far more challenging.

“There is a small little bar with Hostess. Without a doubt, that’s where he is.” Chiasa thought to herself. The bar that she was referring to was a new place in Iwa, but it was certainly the most popular. The lovely young girls that they promoted may have had a large hand in its popularity. The distance that she had to travel wasn’t much. She would be there in a few minutes. She vanished as well, before hitting the ground.

“Here it is,” Chiasa said as she stood outside the bar. Using the binoculars that she got from her mom, she began to look for her target. “Young Man, around the age of 22, white hair, Goatee, medium build and around 6 feet tall.” She ran Kinnojo’s description through her head as she observed all the male customers. “No…No…No…No…. N- … Wait, here he is.” She noticed a young man surrounded by four different girls it looked like. All laughing and having fun. “There are two ways I could handle this. I could get a disguise and sneak into the establishment, but need I probably have to deal with the creep touching me.” She pulled out a Kunai and pulled her hand back past her head. “Or I can kill him from a distance.” She began to focus her chakra to the very tip of the kunai, while at the same time causing the tip to heat up. Chiasa quickly threw the kunai at Kinnojo.

Loud, ear piercing screams filled the area. Chiasa once again picked up the binoculars. There was Kinnojo, bleeding heavily from the Kunai between his eyes. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. He was dead. “I knew he would be too easy,” Chiasa said as she exited the area. |771 Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Treasure Roll   IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 18:53

Rollin
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Treasure Roll   IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 18:53

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Treasure Dice' : 74
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job]   IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 18:56

x - Final Results - x

• 771 Words = 771xp

• Assassin Job Completed:
    Assassinations: 1 (+150 Ryo)

• Treasure Roll: 74 (+1500 Ryo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job]   IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job] Empty

Back to top Go down

IX : Bringing Down the Black Hand part 1 [Solo-Job]
Page 1 of 1