Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Mining and Hard Work.  (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17 Empty
PostSubject: Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17   Mining and Hard Work.  (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17 EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 17:01

The heat of the mines was never Asura's favorite part of his time here, but what he did like was the rare metals he found. Once he had finished his time in the sealed part of the Naraka Caves, he had opened up a new area where the tigers and he could find new metals. Spirium. The rare metal shimmered with a brilliant light that lit up as it was held, showing spiritual energy. Even greater. -- Asura found another rare stone, Ruby and Diamond.

All of which would be great for Vulcan's Forge.

Walking back with the materials he had harvested, Asura got back to the cavern over the lava, walked across the stone bridge and made it back to the forge. There he found the large tiger hammering away at one of his projects.

Since Asura had taken residence in the forge for his own work, he had finally earned himself a small bench of his own and some materials as well-- when Vulcan wasn't giving him a hard time or busting his chops over his work.

"I'm back," Asura called out to Vulcan- and threw his bag of materials onto his bench. Both the ones he bought and the ones harvested from the mines. The trading post Boss Byakko allowed was indeed a blessing that made transport of basic 'human needs' easier for Asura. "You will be happy to know that I got more Spirium. You're welcome," he replied to Vulcan with his back turn.

"When I give you proper thanks, I will do so to your ugly face," he replied coarsely, turning over one of his molten hot blades.

Asura rolled his eyes. "Clearly you never looked in the mirror," Asura countered, "But I guess then you wouldn't want this big shiny diamond I just pulled from the mine. Oh well. "

The tiger stopped and turned.

(Stating official harvest date for mining= Diamond (Farmable after 13th of July) , Ruby (farmable after 9th of july) , Spirium (9th of july) )
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17   Mining and Hard Work.  (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17 EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 22:36

The tiger turned around to glance at the shining clear stone in Asura's hand, as large as one's palm-- for a human anyway. The tiger's eye glistened at the sight of it. He soon dropped what he was doing and walked over to Asura. The large tiger tried to grab the diamond but Asura didn't let him and pulled his hand away. "No way, you greedy furball! I farmed this myself. I'm gonna make something great with this, so you wait your turn!"

"Oh, like you can make anything worth while," the tiger grunted and grabbed his arm. "Come on, little kid. Give it!"

"I'm not a child! Let go."

Before long , the two were fighting as the large tiger almost lifted Asura off the ground by his huge physic and strength, Asura clung to his arm and pushed his foot in the tiger's face to pry himself off.

"LEt go you annoying little monkey!!" Vulcan snarled, tempted to bite the human.

"GIVE ME THE PRECIOUS!!" Asura shouted back.

As they bickered, another person soon emerged from the engrance, dawned in his violet robes as he saw the two fighting over the white rock. The tiger gave them a bleak look. "I'm so relieved to see your time is well spent..." Vidav replied as he saw the two bicker-- and stop at his voice echoed in the cave.

Asura soon got off of Vulcan and greeted the tiger-- while not letting go of the Diamond. "Oh, hi Vidav." he greeted. Vulcan also coughed to clear his throat and composed himself.

"I'm sure you two are mature enough to treat each other civil-like from this point on, hm?" the cat said and turned around, having come to check on them. "YOu two make your best work when you cooperate."

As the tiger left, Vulcan and Asura glared at one another crossly. "Alright, look. THis one I wanna keep-- the next one I get is all yours. Deal?" Asura asked.

"Deal," the tiger growled and they continued back to work to make their new weapons to promote the jungle's reputation of invaluable crafts.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17   Mining and Hard Work.  (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17 EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 23:35

Items used and created. created :

Ore Transformed:

+ Platinum Ore +  X 3 = 30 Platinum Ingots. | 14 used.

Gold Ore X 1 = 10 Gold Ingots.

1 Spirium Ore = 10 Spirium Ingots.

(Color ) Vest[/b[
Designed more to be light weighted and of soft cloth, it expands the user's flexibility and dexterity. At Asura's personal preference, he made the color red to symbolize fire.
Placement: Upper Inner-Outer body.
P. Effect: +56 Dex + Katon DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)
Blue Print: X 2 "PLatinum" Ingots + Optional -1 Gem. ( 2 Platinum + 1 Ruby Gem) + Use Workbench to increase amount from 2 to 7.

(Color) Hakama
A traditional Hakama that is worn from the waist down and covers over the legs. Traditionally made of cloth, add on's were made to both the embroidery and the sash that keeps it in place.
Placement: Lower Body
P. Effect: +56 (Dex Only) + Katon DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)
Blue Print X 2" _____ Ingots + Optional -1 Gem. ( 2 Platinum + Ruby) + Use Workbench to increase amounjt from 2 to 7.  

Scroll Wristband
A wrapping worn around the wrists of the Shinobi. Inside under the wrists, jutsu formulas are scribbled onto the bindings. Uses of them allows one to freely trigger summoning jutsu of ninja tools.

Placement: Wrist
Effect: + ---- + Negate Summoning cost for Tool and weapon.
Blue Print (X1 Gold Ingot + 1 Gem Slot Optional) + 3 more due to workbench.

Jian (Chinese Blade)  
A lithe but agile blade that is 12 inches long. its sleek design and balance allows this to be one of the most agile of blades.
Type: Martial
P. Effect: +30 Strength
Effect: Weapon Dmg = 30% of user's Soul Gauge.  + Earth DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)
(Blue Print: X 2 Ingots + 1 Gem Slot Optional)  ( 2 SpiriumIngots + 1 Smoked Quartz gem)  

Finished Product:

+ Kagutsuchi Vest +

A silk laced cloth of crimson red lined with metallic fibers. A garb worn by traditional shinobi for light weight and dexterity-- colored red at the choice of the wearer. A deep shade of red, marked by ruby and orange colored flames that decorate the piece of clothing to be more stylish to the wearer. It carries the power of fire in its fibers, suited for the Shinobi with 'fiery passion'.
Placement: Upper Inner-Outer body.
P. Effect: +56 Dex + Katon DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)

+ Kagutsuchi Hakama +

A bright red hakama, made with a few pieces of silken cloth and cover the waist down and legs. Parts of armor have been added to make the cloth more durable, but ideal for more dexterous uses. The red cloth is designed with flame patterns near the ends of the leggings, custom to the wearer's style.  

Placement: Lower Body
P. Effect: +56 (Dex Only) + Katon DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)

Golden Scroll Wristband
A wrapping worn around the wrists of the Shinobi. Inside under the wrists, jutsu formulas are scribbled onto the metallic armor of the bracers. Uses of them allows one to freely trigger summoning jutsu of ninja tools.

Placement: Wrist
P. Effect: + 12 Dex. +12 End.    + Negate Summoning cost for Tool and weapon.

Jian of Earthen Soul
A lithe but well balanced sword called a "Jian" (Chinese sword). The sword is complete with a sheath and tassel that dangles from the handle. While a powerful blade on its own, it contains a precious metal that grows stronger depending on the will of the wielder. Only one's with a soul unmovable as the earth can wield such a weapon.  
Type: Martial
P. Effect: +20 Str + 10 Dex. + Earth DMG/Resistance +115% (x1.15)
Effect: Weapon Dmg = 30% of user's Soul Gauge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17   Mining and Hard Work.  (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mining and Hard Work. (Mining thread & Blacksmithing creation) 7/4/17
Page 1 of 1