Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)  Empty
PostSubject: The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)    The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)  EmptySat Jun 17 2017, 09:45

Asura held the glowing metal of his new Soul Tiger CLaws-- the mystical heirloom that was made by the Tigers of the Shishin continent. Asura slowly moved it around, the glow coming from the metal itself. It was completely different from what a Chakra Blade could do.

He sat now among the jungle of Shinkoku. He panted as he spent a bit of time slowly rebuilding his stamina for Taijutsu. He recovered a good bit of energy after a few days and return to pratice his Taijutsu with the new claw weapon. He noticed how the weapon was light and probably not as strong compared to a sword or katana-- but what it lacked in mass, was used to increase dexterity. He could still form hand signs with the claws attached and they were good for quick strikes. Even with their light mass-- they were sharp and slashed through a tree easily with their empowered glow.

"You are improving," Vidav's voice chimed in. The elder white tiger, whom Asura had grown to like a lot, sat nearby at the other edge of the small grove. Asura looked up to him as the tiger sat there. "And you are using the claws well. I'm glad you are liking them. "

Asura smiled to the tiger. "They are great. Thank you," he said and held the claws in his hand, overlooking the engraved blades and the diamond attached at the top. "Still, I am confused about the nature of this Spiritual Energy. How can you truly measure a 'soul' power?" Asura closed his eyes in thought. "I mean a soul is something not physical, nore proven so how can it be measured by these claws."

Vidav chuckled softly and turned to Asura with a smile as he placed his paws on his knees. "A soul is a form of energy, in fact no different from chakra. True, there is many debates if it exists or not-- but I assure you it does," the tiger explained as he took a nearby stick and began to draw a diagram of a human. Soon Asura remembered the same diagram, the one he used during his Sage Training. "Just as the human body has a resevour of physical energy, stamina as you know, the body also contains a space for spiritual energy, a place where the mind's state is dominant. And believe it or not, both forces work together to balance themselves out." the tiger said, showing the two in the same yin-yang symbol.

Asura sighed as he looked at the diagram. "I guess that is true, but how does it grow or weaken? I mean, i know that some seals are based around the concept, but I never was able to really grasp it. Can you explain it to me?" he asked.

"Kind of hard to explain it to someone who has it naturally," the tiger joked, "you see Asura, believe it or not, you have a rather strong soul to begin with. Qualities that make up one's soul is emotion, knowledge, desire to learn, discipline. A true shinobi's skill comes from one's value of both physical training and learning. " the tiger smiled kindly to Asura. "You have grown in both body and mind, Asura. Without it, you wouldn't of been able to use chakra so adeptly, and Sage Mode would of been impossible for you cause your physical energy and spiritual energy wouldn't be equal proportions. "

Asura's eyes widened a bit but calmed down as he realized what Vidav meant. "Wisdom seems more important know than I thought it did..." Asura said .

"It always is, Asura. Hehe... but you seem to be pretty smart. You may not know everything, but you are a quick study. Knowledge is not soley about what you know, but how you use your skills and tools. " the tiger said and his gaze became sharper to peer at Asura. "Wisdom is a collaboration between what one knows, and how one utalizes it. But sometimes true inspiration is a boon to wisdom as well. You are a creative soul, Asura. I seen your designs for weapons and jutsu. All of this wouldn't be possible if you didn't have a sharp mind. "

Asura smirked at that. "I think Master Roku has to take some credit. He did drill a good deal of study into me when I really wanted to keep training in Taijutsu." he laughed.

"Ah, but he wouldn't of insisted so hard if he didn't think you wouldn't learn anything, now would he?" Vidav said.

The tiger had a good point. Though the memory of Roku left Asura sad a bit, the tiger had a point. He wondered if Roku could of known he could be capable of all he had become after this.

Asura let out a deep breath and returned to the claws. "So... my soul can grow, just like my other abilities?" he asked.

The tiger smirked mischeviously. "Hehe... it grows even as we speak. Worry not. You will always have room to grow..."

Thread End.

Exp: 842
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)    The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)  EmptySat Jun 17 2017, 09:46

Dice rolls: +2 via Quick Learner.

First 4 = Int,
Second 3= Dex.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)    The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)  EmptySat Jun 17 2017, 09:46

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 4, 5, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 7, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)    The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wisdom of Soul (Training) (Solo)
Page 1 of 1