Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08 2017, 15:09

Damage : 1497 if nothing done.

The blow was powerful as it came towards the tiger. Hearing the human's roar, one of the 'heads' of Akuma Tiger looked up at him as the fist came incoming. The tiger then did something unexpected. With a roar, he entered a violent spin again-- this time aimed directly upward right for Asura.

"LOOK OUT!" Taiyoumaru shouted, as the tornado came roaring.

After which the tiger proceeded to slash upward with melee attacks-- Though the farther he climbed, the more the flames attempted to reach him. The tiger was trapped, but now so was Asura if he couldn't counter the beast's assault on him for a head-on assault.

Enemy wrote:

O Health Pts: 510/535 [535]
O Chakra Gauge: 2237/3575
O Stamina Gauge: 112/1782
O Soul Gauge: 1793/1793
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 100 % (80 NE per action. )

O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Strength: 677 ( 948)
O Endurance: 680 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 655 (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1793

Reaction 1: + - Rakshasa Chaos Tornado- >
> Akuma tiger charges at an enemy and suddenly enters a violent, rapid spin of its body! The raging beast becomes like a tornado in his spin as he flies at objects, both enemy and terrain—and ripping right through them. While in this spinning motion, along with his ‘multiple heads’ and claws—Akuma tiger can easily tear through solid steal, ripping almost anything to shreds.
+ Stamina Cost: 470
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + A
+ Effect: 240 + 1 / 2 of Dex + Regains X 1. 15 of stamina if successful hit
+ Drawback and Restrictions: Loses X .10 of dex and 25 HP per use.

Damage: 1184+ 295 = 1475 . Regains 267 Stamina if success. Use to counter exploding fist. Damage minus damage.
Dex drops to 498 after.

Action: 804 melee damage.

Action 2: Melee.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08 2017, 15:09

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 11, 3, 12
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08 2017, 16:35

Reaction: Used 1 Clone-- 100+700 to AKuma tiger. 800 - End = 140 X2 to Akuma Tiger. (Tiger regains 267 Stamina.

Same to other 2nd attack.

Asura's attack would of struck head on against the tiger and would of suffered damage in return-- till in mid air one of the clones took action. He stopped Asura's attack by moving him out of the way--- and the clone itself was hit by the tiger's assault. The explosion from the clones soon caused the tiger to growl.

Asura was thrown backwards, his flaming fist attack missed. While the attacks did in fact hit the clones, the damage trade off in return made things more difficult.

As he landed to the ground, Asura saw as Akuma was blasted away-- yet still the beast snarled and growled, despite the injuries.

"Asura, don't let his attacks connect. He gains energy with each successful attack!" Taiyoumaru growled. "The clones will only feed him energy."

Turning around, Asura kept his eyes on Akuma Tiger. Though the beast was wounded, his energy seemed to regain, which would allow him to grow stronger in the fight. The tiger growled in Asura's direction.

"I can't use too strong a jutsu against him or he will get injured. Damn, times like this I wish i learned some Genjutsu or something," Asura thought as he took a step back within the ring of fire. "As it stands, he will just keep coming... I gotta subdue him . One last attack should do it. I just gotta be ready. "

Asura formed his hand signs once again-- focusing his chakra for a final trap for the big furball.

Asura and Taiyomaru stats wrote:

O Health Pts: 532/535 [535]
O Chakra Gauge: 2257/3575
O Stamina Gauge: 1034/1782
O Soul Gauge: 1793/1793
O Max Nature Energy: 0 /1,788 (half of max chakra)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 100 % (80 NE per action. )

O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Strength: 677
O Endurance: 680 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 655 (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1793

Taiyoumaru:

Action 1:

Clones X 3

100 HP. 100 Chakra.
Each clone: 25% of original nexus stats.
Damage at destruction = 100 + original Dex.

Action 1: + - Doton: Yomi Numa - Earth Style: Underworld Swamp - >
> Summon a swamp from the underworld which will sink anything this can cause a huge disadvantage if one is caught in the swamp.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 410 & 226
+ Type: Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 5 + A
+ Effect: Target: Combat/Evasion Rolls = 0 & Lasts (3 Turns)

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 09:19

Akuma tiger moved to make another terrible attack with his massive tornado-style taijutsu. The cat moved forward, his three maws roaring in hunger--- but that first step was his last as his paw fell into something wet, soft and loose.

The ground below had become mud-- as if the jungle floor had became transformed by Asura's jutsu. The tiger let out a horrifying growl of fury as it tried to pull its paws free, but the rest of its body began to sink into the earth below. It was like quicksand as it not only stopped his movement, but made the tiger impossible to attack.

"Wow..." Taiyoumaru purred as he saw Asura's jutsu take hold. It happened so fast, he wondered when he had set it up. "His timing on that was perfect. "

Already low on stamina, the tiger didn't have a chance to break out of the trap.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 18:07

Action 1: +- Katon: Bakuhatsu Ken/ Exploding Fist
> Focuses fire chakra to one's hand and throws a punch at melee range. Air around the caster's fist explodes in a violent flash of fire that hits the target. Deals damage and also disorients the enemy.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost 210 & 74 (Price check up: 116 & 56)
+ Type: Offensive,
+ Hand Seal (s) + Rank: 2 + C
+Damage + Effects: 150 + Melee Dmg + Enemy Stunned (-2 actions)

Damage Calculation: (Includes from abilitys, Hellfire Arena, Ruby from sword, ext) 150+ 750 Melee damage + Dex = 1, 555 + 40% 2177 damage. +3 dice roll.

With his chakra still flowing to his fist, Asura prepared for another blow. He still was within the field of Taiyoumaru's jutsu and now with Akuma Tiger stuck in the Underworld Swamp, he had just the right moment to strike. "Here, kitty, kitty!" he called, and his fist once again raged with fire. He quickly charged forward and aimed his fist to his target. "I don't know which face to hit, but I guess any will do!"

WHAM! BOOOM!

Asura's fist made contact with the cheek of the center tiger head--- which then violently exploded with a powerful blast from his fire-infused chakra. The blast was so strong that it sent Akuma tiger flying from the Underworld swamp and crashing into a few nearby trees.

Smoke billowed from the impact, but not enough to really injure the cat as promised. Suffered damage from the punch and exhausted from having limited stamina left... the tiger cast a reluctant growl, but soon began to move away.

Seeing the tiger now wanting to retreat Taiyoumaru channeled his chakra to the flames around-- and opened a path. The tiger walked through the gap of the ring of fire-- and headed back north-west.

"You sure its okay to just let him go ?" Asura asked as he turned to Taiyoumaru.

"Yeah. He knows where his territory is," the armored tiger said and watched as Akuma Tiger walked away. "Honestly, i would of thought that tiger would put up more of a fight."

Asura sighed as he allowed himself to relax, the flames around his arm going out. "I know how you feel. That cat is strong-- but not too bright," he said and stood up from his crouching position. He then turned to the scene around him-- and noticed the clear flames still going around the jungle area they had fought in. "SPeaking of, it probably wasn't smart for us to get too routy with fire style."

Taiyoumaru cringed as he saw his ring of fire lick at the leaves of the jungle. Before the cat could do anything in responce, Asura stepped forward. "Don't worry. I got this," he said.

Asura blinked his eyes slowly for a moment, then focused his Tengan eyes forward. His gaze focused on the wild flames of the tiger's Hellfire Arena and all the rest from the Pyro clones. As his eyes gazed upon them, he controlled their molecules to vibrate less. At his will, the flames of their jutsu and those that it started-- faded away into small embers and disappeared before his eyes.

"Well I guess that mission is over. I did wish he put up a better fight," Asura groaned and stretched his arms.

"Be careful what you wish for, " Taiyoumaru warned and turned . "Come. Let's return to report back to Lord Byakko."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 20:29

The two of them quickly returned to the canopy and dashed back towards the clearing. As they did Asura smirked at Taiyoumaru as they moved. The cat saw it and raised a brow. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing," Asura replied as they moved, "Just was impressed by you. You're one awesome tiger," he said.

"Heh, thanks. You weren't too bad yourself. " The tiger complimented back. "For a human. I am sure next time, you probably will have a harder opponent."

"Yeah no kidding," Asura agreed. He too was not satisfied how that battle went. "Um, Taiyoumaru? Do you mind if we team up again soon? Maybe if you want, we can form a contract of summoning?"

"Hmr?" The tiger growled in curiosity as they ran. "With me? Why would you want to do that?"

Asura smiled at the cat. Had they not been running, he would of been sorely tempted to give the cat a pat on the head. "Because I like you. I think we have a lot in common. We both use Fire, and we both think alike. I think we can get along if you give me a chance."

The tiger's once guarded demeanor seemed to soften a few seconds after that. "Sure... I would like that. You are more dependable, unlike a few tigers I could name," the tiger half-joked.

Asura rolled his eyes, having a good idea who the tiger was thinking of. With that the two returned back to Boss Byakko to report in.

Thread End.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 20:32

4589 Words/Exp total. Dice treasure roll:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 20:32

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Treasure Dice' : 98
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09 2017, 20:36

High roll. Mission Complete: Rewards.

+ Reputation Points: +300
+ Ability Points: +825
+ Payment: Words x 2

9178 Ryo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)   The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rakshasa Demon-Beast -- Akuma Tiger (Rank A Mission) (Treasure Dice= Jounin lvl beast)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Shinkoku - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox