Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

By Fire Reborn (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

By Fire Reborn (Training)  Empty
PostSubject: By Fire Reborn (Training)    By Fire Reborn (Training)  EmptyWed Jun 07 2017, 12:02

It had been three days since his last attempt to use the white flames of Inferno Release-- the name that Vidav discovered they were. And since then, Asura had become more confident in his ability to control them. He was no longer afraid of it as he once was. He was awed by it, but he was not gonna let it control his use of it.

Watching from afar, Vidav stood in the clearing overlooking the ocean. Attending as well, was Ravana, the white haired warrior stat to observe Asura's attempt to use the mystical fires.

The young Shinobi stood there for a moment and took a deep breath. He felt the pressure on his shoulders with his audience, but he soon let the pressure fade from his shoulders, like when he was about to fight with Taijutsu. Though he didn't need hand signs any more for fire-affiliated jutsu, he did it anyway. He slowly made the 3 hand signs of the jutsu and took a final deep breath.

He felt the heat swell in his lungs and grow hotter by the second.

"Inferno Release-- SEISEI!!" Asura roared and let it out from his mouth.

The same white blaze came shooting out of his mouth and fired outward to the open sea. It shot out far into the distance, and seemed to keep going well beyond their field of vision.

As Asura stopped his fire, he let out a series of ragged breaths. The use of chakra in the flame was decent, but the power that came forward was staggering to him still. "That... was intense..."

"Hmmm," Ravana said, the man stroking his beard in curiosity and amusement. "A fire that grows stronger with the strength of an enemy... Hehe... I like it," the man bellowed in a dark tone. " I very much want to fight a jutsu like that."

Vidav turned to Ravana, a frown on his cat like face. "Be careful what you wish for, Ravana. That desire may become your death-wish." the tiger elder commented.

Ravana merely chuckled at Vidav's comment. Though Boss Byakko had issue with Ravana for not paying his debt to the tigers, Vidav was much more tolerable to Ravana's quirks and behavior.

Asura finally recovered and turned to his friends and mentors. "Well, that is an interesting jutsu." He commented and approached them. "I just don't know how to really use it yet."

Vidav smiled and as Asura got closer, the tiger placed a paw on his shoulder. "You're a smart kid, Asura. Unlike someone i know, " The tiger's comment came with a friendly jest to Ravana, whom just replied with a look himself. "Someone as creative as you, I am sure you will come up with some good ideas now that you learned how to control it. "

"At least enough so that you don't kill yourself. I rather beat your ass myself," Ravana jested.

Despite the jokes, Asura rolled his eyes-- but then bowed low to them both. "Thank you... Both of you... Your teaching has been invalable. "

Ravana chuckled and and leered his glowing white eyes at Asura. "Don't thank me yet, kid!" he boasted, "YOu may not like me so well after you gone through the HELL of training I got for you."

"Ugh?" Asura gasped and shot up in attention.

"You're Taijutsu is getting rusty with all this sage crap. So I hope you're ready, cause now its my turn to whip you into shape," The large man boasted and cracked his knuckles with his fist.

Asura took a step back from Ravana's more extreme training regiment.

Vidav turned to Ravana. "Don't be so hard on the kid just because your jealous he mastered Sage-Jutsu and you didn't," the tiger said, causing Ravana to gasp and step back at the accurate assessment. "A master should be proud when their student surpasses him in some regard."

"Surpass me?!" Ravana bellowed in amusement. "That will be a cold day in hell! Now come on! Lets get going. I wanna see you sweat blood when I am done fighting you kid!"

A sweat of fear fell from Asura as Ravana got closer, but Vidav laughed a bit. "Don't worry, Asura," the tiger replied with a wave of his paw. "if things get too messy, I'll be hear to heal you up."

Asura blinked and looked to Vidav. "You know Medical Ninjutsu?" Asura asked.

"A bit. Anyway, it is true to keep yourself balanced. So please, go and teach Ravana a lesson. " the tiger said, and sat down on a nearby rock to observe their training further. "After all, My money is always on you."

Ravana scoffed at the comment and looked to Asura with almost an angry stare. "Enough talk, pup! Time to fight. I'll give you a good spanking over my knee if you don't entertain me right!" he roared and charged to attack Asura.

"EEEP!" Asura squealed and quickly got ready to fight!

The rest of the afternoon ended with a vigorous sparring between Asura and Ravana. Though tired and worn out from mastering Inferno Release, Asura kept up a vigorous challenge against Ravana. Perhaps it was only to vent his own frustration, but even Ravana was impressed by Asura's recuperative powers and his reserve of strength he was building.

(End Thread)

Exp: 885
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: By Fire Reborn (Training)    By Fire Reborn (Training)  EmptyWed Jun 07 2017, 12:03

Training Dice results--

1 Roll: Inferno Release,

2nd roll: Int.

3rd-5th roll: STrength.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: By Fire Reborn (Training)    By Fire Reborn (Training)  EmptyWed Jun 07 2017, 12:03

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 2, 6, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: By Fire Reborn (Training)    By Fire Reborn (Training)  EmptyWed Jun 07 2017, 12:04

Results: + 2 from quick learner ability.

+9% inferno release mastery.
+4 Int.
+21 Strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Fire Reborn (Training)    By Fire Reborn (Training)  Empty

Back to top Go down

By Fire Reborn (Training)
Page 1 of 1