Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Flame of Creation (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Flame of Creation (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Flame of Creation (Training)   Flame of Creation (Training) EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 10:34

The intense white blaze of the mysterious fire continued to baffle Asura. He had learned how to conjure the brilliant white fire as bright as pearl-- no longer needing to conjure the two separate forces that made it apart. He now could do it at will. It felt no different now than from when he used Lava Release. However, the result was far more violent and powerful than Asura imagined Lava could be.

Each time he used it, it erupted out of his control into the open air. Frustrated, he slashed his arm through the air and swore creatively at the fire he couldn't control. It frustrated him, one who was born to master fire, found one flame he couldn't control. It wasn't even a fire that was bound by the same principals as the Jiin-- Shinkaton -- that were unique to them. It was a whole new type of fire that wouldn't be controlled so easily. Even the Cosmic fire-- which Asura knew of but never unlocked, was also a part he didn't know.

But this was different.

"UGh! I can't get this! I swear Sage Training was easier than this!" Asura growled and kicked some dirt away from the ground. Ragged breaths escaped him as he lost his temper and erupted in frustration.

A click of a tongue was clear as Vidav sat in the tall grass nearby, watching as Asura tried to control the flames. He too, had been helping Asura with his training. The sage-like white tiger man sat there calmly and observed Asura's training.

"Asura, as fiery as your passion-- and temper is-- that is not how you should be attempting to control this flame," the tiger said. The tiger had studied a bit of Asura's mysterious fire, and learned quite a bit about it. The tiger sage could tell Asura was frustraiting, but it was only making his progress worse. "YOu need to take a deep breath and calm down."

"How can I calm down?!" Asura snapped back at the tiger sage. "Every time I try to use this power, it explodes in my face and lands me flat on my ass!"

Vidav gave Asura a firm but silent stare back at him. It was the same stare he gave to the unruly students or in the tigers' case-- the Rakshasa Brothers, who misbehaved around him. Seeing this, Asura shied his gaze away. "I'm sorry... but its frustrating...."

"Asura, controlling any jutsu requires focus, patience and proper use of chakra. While true, fire comes easy to you, you must of been taught the proper means to control Katon," the tiger said.

"Yes," Asura answered, and looked up to Vidav. "What is your point?"

"Well, with any kind of chakra control, your control wavers when you get upset. You're too anxious. You must be calm, focused and then try. Remember the basics to how to wield Katon... and then the flames may very well not overpower you." the tiger explained.

Asura stopped for a moment as he gave it thought. He remembered the steps, but his training had gone so far and he mastered all kinds of Ninjutsu, he forgot to consider the power of traditional training-- the same training Roku taught him.

His mind went back to the time Roku was alive, back when he lived and trained in Iwa.

"Remember, Asura," Roku had said as the young boy sat in front of him in full attnetion. "The power of Fire comes from the breath. You must maintain a calm, control flow of fire. Your air will allow the power of fire to bloom or flow, depending on your focus. "

Asura stopped and took a deep breath, remembering his master's words. Fire was not all about fiery burning passion, but control over your own breath and mind. He stopped and focused. His breath was calm, and his nerves slowly melted away into a calm stature.

Once again, he brought up his power of fire into this new form... and it grew in his hands.

At first, Asura feared it would erupt into the air once more... but this time it just blazed briefly. Then it stopped, becoming a mass of white fire that simply floated in place above Asura's joined palms. He opened his eyes as he felt the strange heat from the fire. It was odd. Though strong and capable of great destruction-- the heat was as if holding a small animal or body heat of some kind. It was as if the fire was indeed alive.

Soft, nervous but calm breaths escaped Asura as he saw the flame flicker in his palms. He now held it as easily as he had with his other flames.

Vidav smiled. "Well done, Asura," the tiger said as he sat up from his spot and walked over to Asura. "It seems these flames are indeed the strongest ever seen."

Asura took a moment to look up and saw Vidav. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I finally understand what these flames are. They are the unique combination of flame, and life force-- as you called Yang Release. A fire that responds and react to the life force of all things. It explains why it erupted when it came out from you-- responding to your own physical energy and the energy in the environment."

"Are you trying to tell me, that this flame actually responds to all forms of living matter?" Asura asked.

The tiger nodded. "The stronger vitality and physical energy in its surrounding area, the stronger the flames become no different from how air fuels fire and helps it grow. " Vidav said, "However, i think its a bit more complicated. Asura, fire is an element of destruction-- but is that truly the case?"

Vidav's question felt more like an imposition rather than a true question . "Well... no its never simple like that." Asura replied.

"Yes, indeed." Vidav said, and drew closer to the white flames in his hand. "Fire is an element no different from the others. While 'Enton'-- the flames that condemn fire itself-- are those of pure destruction, burn hotter than anything else, what is the true purpose of fire? Does it simply destroy all in its path?"

Asura stopped as he remembered this lesson-- Roku taught it to him long since before he awakened the Tengan eye. "N-no... Fire is dangerous, but it benefits. It heats homes, cooks food, lights up the night..." Asura said.

"That's right... It is a force of both destruction, but life as well. Asura, these flames respond to life energy itself-- which means it is entwined with life energy as well. " The tiger explained. "I do not know what inspiration you came to , to try and use this ... but Asura, these flames are on a level beyond any other human has created. Even for the Uchiha..."

"It truly is the very flames that govern creation."

Asura was quiet with awe as he drew his gaze once more to the flickering fires in his hand. Though now controlled, Asura felt the subconscious weight of the fires he was holding. The fires that governed life. "No way... it's truly that powerful?" he breathed.

Vidav nodded his head. "I am sure I don't have to tell you to use those flames with caution Asura. We tigers are wary of fire for a reason," he said and began to walk back to the fields where the tigers lived. "It's like that old story of Icarus. Fly too close to the sun, your wings will burn."

Asura allowed the white flames to soon fade away, but his hands still trembled. Dispite his grown control over it, he had no clue just how powerful the fire he awakened within him...

Thread End.

1296 exp.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Flame of Creation (Training)   Flame of Creation (Training) EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 10:35

Following training: 2 rolls-- Inferno Release control.

3rd. Int.

+2 via quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Flame of Creation (Training)   Flame of Creation (Training) EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 10:35

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 8, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Flame of Creation (Training)   Flame of Creation (Training) EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 10:36

fuck.

total results -- 13% Inferno Control.

+3 Int.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame of Creation (Training)   Flame of Creation (Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flame of Creation (Training)
Page 1 of 1