Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Stuff of Legends...(Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Stuff of Legends...(Training) Empty
PostSubject: The Stuff of Legends...(Training)   The Stuff of Legends...(Training) EmptyTue May 23 2017, 19:51

The time to use this new form of Nature Transformation was difficult for Asura. Never up till now did he think he could transform earth into this new form. He knew that rare metals and materials could be mined from the ground. As an amature weapons forger-- it went without saying he knew his metals and rare stones. It never occurred to him to utilize his chakra to manipulate the earth to create these materials.

Standing before a wide open area of soft dirt and rocks, Asura stood straight up with a focused hand sign tight before him. After a few minutes of gathering chakra in his body, he seperated his hands and took a firm step forward.

He poured his chakra into the ground, and felt a rumble react with his step. He then, with a firm fist, drew an upward rise of his arm---

CRUNCH!!

JUtting out from the ground came a large green crystaline object. A giant crystal structure that shined in the sunlight appeared from the ground. It was as tall as Asura himself and finely shaped with some minor jagged edges. it looked like pure jade in its luster. With another raise of his other arm and punch forward, more crystals erupted from the ground and joined the first, forming a spikey series of crystal stalagmites.

Finished, Asura took a breath and approached the first crystal. He laid a hand on it. He knew he created it with his own chakra, but it felt as real and solid as anything else in the jungle. He wondered if there was any real difference between crystal release and the natural gems he used in his weapons. Or he had.

"Nicely done," Vidav said. The older white tiger watched in a cross legged position, perched on a branch of a nearby tree. "You are getting the hand of it. "

"Yeah, it does feel different. But very useful," Asura said. With a deep breath, he released the jutsu with a signle hand sign. Like glass-- the once sturdy and strong crystal shattered at his command. They became bits like glass till soon they were gone all together. The only remains were the holes in the ground where they were jutted out from.

"Somehow, they just don't feel the same," Asura sighed.

"The same as what?" Vidav asked.

"I remember gemstones were good tools for crafting weapons and other items." Asura explained, "Sadly as you can imagine, that hobby of mine was put on hold with all the chaos I been through." He then drew from his back the short katana that he had made which what seemed like years ago. "Like this. This was one of my first pieces that a blacksmith helped me make. A chakra blade. See the ruby? It actually strengthens my fire jutsu."

Vidav looked towards the sword and whistled. "A beautiful form of weaponry. I bet Vulcan would love to take a peek at that."

"Vulcan?" Asura asked.

"Another of our tribe. A... rough around the edges tiger who spends most of his time in his forge. " Vidav said.

This got Asura's attention however, as he moved closer to where Vidav sat. "Wait... there is a forge here?" Asura asked. "I wish you said so sooner. I'd love to make my weapons again. Where is he?"

Vidav blinked as he tried to understand Asura's jubilance. "Um, well his forge is deeper into the Naraka Caves, near the molten lava river that runs through it. But Asura, I should warn you, he isn't easy to approach even on the best of days."

That didn't throw off Asura for the moment. Before even Vidav could stop him, Asura took off in a blur of speed. "Wait... He isn't exactly a friend to hum---ans..." Vidav sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I Hope he doesn't kill him..."

To be continued... (Foreshadowing)

End training.

650 exp.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Legends...(Training)   The Stuff of Legends...(Training) EmptyTue May 23 2017, 19:52

+2 from Quick Learner.

First 2 rolls-- Crystal Release. 3rd roll-- Str.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Legends...(Training)   The Stuff of Legends...(Training) EmptyTue May 23 2017, 19:52

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Total Results: +11% +4 Strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stuff of Legends...(Training)   The Stuff of Legends...(Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stuff of Legends...(Training)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Shinkoku - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox