Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} Empty
PostSubject: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyFri Apr 21 2017, 10:34

She arrived at her home away from home; the place in which her father hails. The sky, filled with mist, had been rather bright and sunny on this day, after she has left her uncle and her son to handle her own business elsewhere…
She walks into the administration office, happily greeting with a glowing smile to the person at the front.
“Hello there! I am in need of a quick audience with the Kazekage. Nothing too fancy or time consuming. Requesting approval to enter the Seven Swordsmen training program!” she awaited the response of the person tending to her.
[100|100|1]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptySun Apr 23 2017, 12:55

The blue sky would be showing clearly allowing those to enjoy a lovely and peaceful day. It was not until someone came into the office of the Kazekage that someone wanted to speak with the leader of the village. The shinobi guarding the area came up to address the young female Kunochi. "Hello, If that is what you wish I believe he's actually in a meeting with one of them right now." The shinobi turned around to knock on the door waiting for answer before hearing someone say, "Come in." The doors to the office of the Kazekage would open as the shinobi stepped in to explain of the kunochi outside the doors.

Several seconds would only pass as the shinobi would come out taking a smile saying, "The kazekage would like to see you now."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Apr 24 2017, 11:37

(OOC: gonna post soon, but Mizukage*. We're in Kiri)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyMon Apr 24 2017, 15:08

Kokoro smiled, nodding and walking in, humbly as she bowed to the Kage before her, as well as his guest.
“Lord Kage… I apologize for the intrusion, as well as the unannounced visit.” She stood up straight and full. “Anyway, my reason for visiting, I’m unsure if the kind lady briefed you, but I am looking to train to be amongst the rankings of the Seven Swordsmen of Kiri village. I simply needed your permission to pursue this journey. I do not mean to impose or take up too much of your time! I would appreciate it if you approved!”
[100|200|2]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Apr 26 2017, 23:06

(ooc: Oops i was not paying attention cause i was so use to seeing your profile image in suna lol.)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyWed Apr 26 2017, 23:09

The Mizukage would turn her attention over to the Kunochi that had made their appearance asking about joining the Seven Swordsmen Ranks. The Mizukage would stand showing a white robe that would bare the symbol of the hidden mist village.

"My, that is interesting and by any chance what is it you think it takes to become one of these great swordsmen?"

Calmly the voice spoke with a peaceful tone but at the same had pressure that seemed to cause one to question themselves as to how they would stay on the Mizukage's good side.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyThu Apr 27 2017, 11:12

Kokoro humbly looked at the woman before her. Her question shocked her, only slightly. It’s not that she didn’t expect to be asked such a question; it was just she hadn’t been sure herself what she was going to say until she said it.
“Because, I have nothing to lose…” she said, as her smile slightly faded, but her spirit obviously remained. “Could I be wrong in thinking I don’t have what it takes? Perhaps. But, I won’t know until I try. Or die doing so. Stubborn and persistant… failure is only failure if I quit whilst I’m still breathing…”
[100|300|3]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyFri Apr 28 2017, 23:13

The Mizukage sighed lightly at the young kunochi shaking her head, placing the palm of her hand under her chin before opening her mouth to softly say, "Everyone as something to lose rather it be something small or something grand. It does not matter what you offer but what you are willing to give and take."

Standing up slowly the Mizukage stared out the window to see the village hidden in the mist with barely anyone walking around as she sighed, "Could we all be wrong in thinking we do not have what it takes to make things better or make things for worse. Our ancestors did more for than anything and we should be ready to give the answer to them when we see them again."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptyTue May 02 2017, 09:38

“Well, there really is one way to find out what I’m willing to give and take, isn’t there?” She asked. “I’m typically a giver… becoming a taker would be new to me. A change I’m willing to make…” she said. She knew, depending on what it would be that was asked of her, it may be hard to TAKE life of the innocence. However, though not raised the typical Mist Nin way, she did have emotionless friends growing up. Training to lack such emotion would be something she would have to try. “Just like I’m here to TAKE this opportunity…”
[100|400|4]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} EmptySat May 06 2017, 10:54

Softly the hands of the Mizukage would press against the glass window as she would peer out of it. Releasing a light sigh once more the female knew of somethings but seemed to understand the world very little to what was meant by the statement.

"Child...you may be given the chance to take the opportunity but that does not mean it will be able to give you something in return. If one remembers something taken never gives. But I believe in you taking this time to talk and I shall give you something in return." Turning softly around to gaze at the female the Mizukage smiled bowing softly coming back up saying, "Are you ready to meet a trainer for one of the swords?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}   ~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction} Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Apprenticeship~ {Kokoro}{Training}{SSM Quest}{Manager Interaction}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox