Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.    Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07 2016, 17:04

Finally, night fall had eclipsed the mountain-- and gave way to a semi clouded sky of night. Stars twinkled brightly above them as both Asura and Ravana were now sitting at the very zenith of the ruins upon a flat top of a building. Asura felt the chill of the air against his skin and muscles, but he felt oddly calm.

This experience had done much for him, as he now felt more lively, energetic, free than he had before! Perhaps it was all in his mind, from just meditating it all out-- but he felt his very chakra change with each opened gate inside himself.

And now came the final chakra.

As they sat there, Asura finally had to voice his concern. "Ravana, I got a question," he asked, seeing his mentor now sit across from him in the same meditating position as he did.

"Shoot," he said with a smirk.

Asura's brow furrowed, knowing how important it was. "I been thinking this for a while. With Hachimon, the inner gates are powerful but are double edge swords as they push the body to the limit, even causing great pain and damage to the user's body," he said, realizing the danger to use this new form of Inner Gates. "That said, aren't there risks to using these gates as well. Especially this last one."

Ravana's eyes opened, the glow in them clear as he leered at Asura. Asura was sharp and knew well the gates were dangerous, and he was right.

"With Hachimon, the final gate, the Gate of Death-- gives you immeasurable power but it causes you to die after it," he said to Ravana. "Does that mean... the final seventh gate will kill the user as well?"

Ravana took a deep breath. "You are right, Asura," he explained calmly. "The gates do put stress and consequences on the body, much like Hachimon does. " Stretching his back out a bit with a lean, he then leaned forward, his hands on his knees as he addressed his student. "Up till the 3rd gate, you can use the Chakra gates without too much strain. After the fourth, you start to see it will take a physical toll on the body. In time you can heal from it. "

"The biggest risk comes with the 5th gate up, involving a boost in your abilities. The sixth gate, its practical application allows you to even repel enemies with the strongest of Genjutsu," he continued raising a finger. "However, it will put strain on both the body and mind once the effects had run their course. "

The chill of the night air was so cool, the chill to run up Asura's spine-- he couldn't be sure it was the cold or the fact about the final gate. "And the 7th gate?" he asked.

Ravana let out a soft growl. "No, the 7th gate will not kill you. The power this gate unlocks is absolutely transcendent. Ones who have unlocked it were considered godly in their power-- but the result of it does drain the body, leaving one exhausted and their body weak for a long time. " Ravana explained, "While the gate alone may not kill you, it will leave you extremely vulnerable. And that is not even considering the techniques that could in fact kill you-- when using the gate it requires. "

Asura gave that serious thought, his gaze down to the ground.

"I'm not expecting you to use this gate lightly, Asura," Ravana said, driving his point clear. "Their martial applications are incredible. But be aware to only use certain gates if you require them. The seventh gate, I hope you will exercise great caution when using. Understood?" he said.

Asura hesitated for a moment, but then turned to Ravana. The look in his eyes showing his resolve. "I understand, sir," he said firmly. "I won't take the gates for granted."

Ravana was satisfied with the boy's answer and returned to his meditating state and sat back. "Very well, let us finish then. We are at the last of the inner gates," Ravana said, and Asura followed in suit in his stature.

"The final gate, is called Sahasrara. It is located at the crown of the head," Ravana explained, the starry sky above their heads. "This chakra governs the concept of cosmic energy. This is the strongest of the chakras. By allowing this cosmic energy to flow through your body, your body and mind will transcend to a point beyond just being human."

Asura couldn't believe one person could have that energy. Even with Hachimon, the power rivaling that of the kage-- those who unlocked this 7th gate were considered gods by comparsion? It was kind of scary for him as he listened.

"This is the hardest gate to open, Asura." Ravana explained, his eyes still closed. "This chakra is blocked by worldly attachment. In order for you to open this chakra, you must be willing to put aside all earthly attachments. Leave all you know behind. In return, your body and mind will be able to welcome in cosmic energy from the universe above and around you."

A soft gulp escaped Asura, knowing this was the last step. His body trembled a bit, but he soon got it under control. What was he so worried about that he feared losing his attachments? It was a question even he was unsure he could answer.

"Are you ready, Asura?" Ravana asked.

A hum escaped him as he nodded. "Yes, " he replied.

"Empty your mind Asura. Allow all your concerns, your attachments, to flow away into the winds," Ravana said.

Asura allowed his eyes to close, welcoming in the darkness. It was then he saw it before him. The visions of his past. The memories of Roku, his time with his friends and family, Iwa, Aki... his desire to learn ninjutsu... the treasured past he carried with him...

... and he had to learn to let it go as if it didn't mean anything.

But it did mean something to him. It defined him. He struggled a bit, feeling his muscles tighten as if to hold on to it, it slipping away.

"I... I can't forget..."

"Put them aside, Asura," Ravana told him. "Letting them go, is not the same as to forget. Merely understand, the world around you is a small thing in comparison to the grand cosmic space. Accept your place and the place of the world in comparison to it, and it will open itself to you as well..."

The tension became a tightening-- but then Asura took another breath and focused. "Let it go... Let the past go..." he breathed to himself.

Slowly, he saw the moments that defined him. THe attack upon his clan, his lost of control, the death of his master and the man who murdered him-- all to get to him as well.

The very thing that kept him moving forward in that dark time. The very man he sought vengance upon...

...Asura let out a breath and let the vision of Deus fade from his mind. He let it go. His desire for revenge, and it faded away into the wind.

Time seemed to slow to Asura in the depths of his mind, and for a brief moment-- he felt completely at ease.

The next thing Asura knew, he was no longer there. It was as if he suddenly went 'out of body', his body feeling light as air. He was floating in a void of space. The soft glow of something was below him as he looked down-- seeing Earth below him!

Asura blinked, calm but surprised as he saw the world below him. He looked around and everywhere he looked, he could only see countless stars and the glow of multi-colored clouds. Nebulas. He drifted in space for a moment but soon felt something below his feet. He touched down, finding a strange path of light stretching out before him. It curved and moved like an aurora, guiding him upward like a hill.

Following the path with his eyes, Asura looked to soon see where the path ended. Before him was a giant silhouette of someone. It took him a while to recognize it. The figure was black, but aspects of him could be seen, his spiky hair, his face and physique. Asura's eyes widened, seeing himself there! The only difference was the fact the body before him was outlined in light, his eyes glowing white with power.

At the end of the path before Asura, it led to him. In the center of the giant version's hands, was a sphere of light.

Slowly, Asura walked down the path. He felt nothing anymore. No pain, no anger, no sorrow. A calm was coming from this path as he took each step forward. It was slow, but steady as he made his way there.

He soon was before the sphere, looking up at the giant version of himself. The self that was embodied by the energy of the universe around him. Asura didn't even need a breath to ready himself, as he now was able to move forward, unafraid. He stepped forward off the path, into the glowing sphere of light.

As he did, the light around him intensified, slowly embracing and enveloping him in its glow. The light became a brilliant flare out in the starry sky, engulfing the path, the stars and the giant figure of Asura in its radiance.

From his body, a sudden flash of energy like chakra suddenly flared up. Ravana was snapped out of the meditative position as he saw it shoot out of Asura like a flare into the night sky! The brilliant red and golden flare of Mantra driving upward into the air for a brief moment.

As it faded, Ravana returned his gaze to Asura, surprised. Asura was still meditating there, but now was radiating a brilliant crimson glow to himself. The color only obtained by those who could awaken all 7 inner gates of the Mantra Path. It flickered off him like a slow moving fire, illuminating his surroundings.

Ravana was impressed, seeing Asura activate them all, and respond so acceptingly to the inner gates. "Damn... this kid has promise," he said with a chuckle. "Congratulations, Asura. You did it, damn it." he said, joking a bit at the kid's expense.

After a moment of adjusting to it, Asura slowly came out of the trance. His eyes opened slowly and with it, the crimson aura of the 7th gate soon faded. It took him a moment as he realized what had happened. His mind was clear, calm and unhindered by the things that dwelled in his mind before. His worries were at ease and he could think clearly. It was as if for the first time in months, he had woken up from a deep sleep.

He didn't move for a moment, till he became aware of Ravana's presence.

"Hey? How are you feeling, Asura?"Ravana asked.

Lifting his head, Asura finally attempted to get up. He wobbled for a moment, but soon stood upright and steady. "Huh... I feel... I feel great, I think," he said, feeling his muscles no longer tired. He would of expected the last gate to be more draining on him, leaving him tired. It was true, he had to let go of something, but he now felt relieved, peaceful and calm. "It feels strange..."

The change in his chakra was no longer like a river, but a current of energy now, zipping ahead without any kind of pause or hinderance. It was as if his very chakra network was upgraded somehow. Now that he had been able to unlock all seven inner gates, his chakra was now stronger than ever-- and as a direct result, his body felt 100 times better!

Ravana was surprised and pleased. He couldn't believe how well Asura's body adjusted to the change in his chakra and accepting the 7 inner gates of Mantra. "You did it, Asura," he said, his grin beaming with pride. "You unlocked all the Chakras. I dare say no Hachimon user will ever be able to take you down easily" he laughed, still seeing a hint of Asura's glow upon him.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.    Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07 2016, 18:08

Slowly, Asura and Ravana began their treck back to the camp where they had left their belongings and campfire to light for the night. As odd as it was for Asura, Ravana had his arm around Asura's shoulders in a kind gesture. It was so unlike Ravana, despite his hedonistic, almost aggressive and crass demeanor, that he would show this level of care and compassion to someone.

The glow and surge of chakra had faded from before but Asura was feeling pretty great-- better than he felt in weeks since Roku's death. It was strange how Ravana stuck himself out there to help him. It was almost as if Roku was still around. He tried not to get carried away from that fact, but Ravana was indeed a great mentor when he actually tried.

"Damn, you really impressed me Asura," Ravana said, making their way down the mountain path. "I don't think I seen anyone embrace all the gates so quickly in one afternoon."

"Is it that special?" Asura asked, still a bit not used to Ravana with his arm around him.

"Well, opening the chakra's easy but it takes a bit longer," Ravana said." Still, you seem to have adapted well to the change. I think you were meant for this."

"Thanks..." Asura said, nodding modestly to the compliment. "And.. Thanks for teaching me. I know I am probably not what you would rather be doing."

Ravana laughed as he slapped Asura on the back, a bit too hard but strangely, Asura's body didn't feel so much pain outside of a friendly slap on the back. "Well, your no hot girl in a hot tub, but I get my kicks out of you yet," he joked, "I hate to admit it, but I kind of like the idea of an apprentice. "

Asura smiled. The man was incorrigible, but he was a great shinobi where it counted. He couldn't help but find a new respect for the man-- despite his pervy attitude at times.

"So tell me a bit more about these chakra gates? I mean how can I use em like Hachimon?" Asura asked, feeling his new power swell up in him.

As they returned to camp, Ravana began to tell Asura about the Taijutsu that involved the use of the inner gates Asura now possessed. But more than that-- Asura became aware of a new power upon reaching the 7th inner gate. The use of light. The cosmic energy that gave life to mass.

With the powers of Yang now within him, and the power of the 7 inner gates of Mantra-- Asura's true powers were beginning to take root within him.

THE END.

Following Rolls: 4 TP spent on Yang learning-- 3 on first training: X1

Unlocked all forms of Inner Gates.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.    Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07 2016, 18:08

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.    Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening - the Inner Gates of Mantra -- Solo Training, yang learning X2 , Inner Gates learning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2