Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training} Empty
PostSubject: ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}   ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training} EmptyThu Aug 18 2016, 20:06

Hayabusa turned upon the man who had helped him get to the point in which he had, after reading and even copying absolutely all the existing Kinjutsu of this village. He rolled the scroll up and placed it back where it was. He looked at the man, after reverting his Sharingan crimson glowing red eyes to his regular green eyes, and he stepped out of the temple. He looked at the man.
“You know, I’m sure you risked a lot getting this information to us.” Hayabusa said. “I thank you… what is it that you need? Anything?”
“Lord Hayabusa…” the man said. He bowed to him. “My only purpose is to glorify and revive our clan. You have been the greatest foundation of our clan’s era. We almost went extinct. You, at just a kid, somehow managed to survive and even rise through ranks. You even made us all a home. I even… I’m sorry. I’m speaking too much…”
“No…” Hayabusa lifted his hand and, from afar, sand had begun to converge on their location. They came up and formed Sand chairs. Hayabusa sat, and then held his hand out, summoning for the man to sit as well.
“Thank you…” he said.
“No… Thank You. Because of you, I can revive some of our clan traditions… anyway… as you were saying…”
“Oh… I was just beginning to say that I even reconnected with my brother… I thought he was dead. For years… and when things began to return… when we all gathered in Beast Country. That first week of construction… we ran into each other as were building houses.” He paused for a moment. A tear seem to have formed in his eye. A tear of joy. “We were right next to each other.” He began to smile. And then began to laugh. He then composed himself. “That was the happiest day of my life. You brought me that.”
There had been a long pause. The man then stood up. He bowed to him. Hayabusa stood as well, letting the chairs disperse. Hayabusa raised his hand, holding it out for a hand shake. The man looked up, then to Hayabusa’s face. He then grasped his arm.
“I thank you for that story. It is… remotivational…” he said. Hayabusa smirked. He then thought about his past. He had much to add to his list now. He had amends to make… everywhere. He released the grip. “Well. I must go now.” Hayabusa said. He bowed back to the man. He turned and began to walk. “It is admirable that you would pay me back like this. It will still stand however… you better call on me if you ever need anything…” he said.
“Sure thing, Clan Master…” he said. Hayabusa smiled as he walked away. HE liked the sound of Clan Master…
Meanwhile, within him, his darker half had sat in the Bijuu’s pit. He shot this eyes open, as he looked at the beast laying in slumber. He smirked, as he began to merge two of the newly acquired Kinjutsu to form the ultimate Dark puppeting scientific Genjutsu…
The ability to reanimate the dead into a usable puppet with limited life…
[530 Words][Life Puppetry Transfer Learned]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}   ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training} EmptyThu Sep 08 2016, 10:37

Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}   ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training} EmptyThu Sep 08 2016, 10:37

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 10, 2, 5, 9, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}   ~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Ultimate Motivation~{Hayabusa}{Jutsu Learning}{Training}
Page 1 of 1