Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) Empty
PostSubject: [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)   [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) EmptyTue Sep 15 2015, 22:58

The night finally came as both men were looking onto the village hidden within the clouds, soon to turn away from it all Grave thought carefully of what he was going to do with himself as he turned to face Phantom. The young male turned to stare at his leader carefully without question knew what was on his mind.

“You don’t want to fight against your nation do you?” Phantom was still his quiet yet calm self when speaking the truth but he was not questioning the judgment but the feelings that was within Grave’s heart.

Sighing to this knowledge Grave gripped tightly on his robes with the gourds around him. Soon the thought of weight came crushing on to the shoulders of the young priest thinking about the offer he was going to do. “You’re right…I don’t want to challenge my own nation…not because of weakness..but because of my family they s till have a life here. But I feel as though we are not ready just yet if anything.”

Grave was weaken by his own words of truth before he shook his head turning away from Phantom getting ready to leave. Phantom blinked lightly only to smile under his cloak before saying, “So what do we do then Grave?”

Pausing for the light moment as the chilled air was blowing pass them Grave’s silence allowed him to break a smile saying, “Simple…I’ll be training and I’ll allow you all to be able to leave and move where ever it is you wish.” Grave’s words struck Phantom with surprise as though a kunai was thrown at his back. Pausing at this moment Phantom smiled only to walk softly pass Grave saying.

“You know they will not back down, trust me on this one.” Phantom whispered as he walked off with Grave following behind him only to get ready to leave. But instead they started walking on the dirt road heading to the first location, that was peaking Grave’s interest. Soon to arrive with the night sky shining its stars. The lightning struck the mountain with Grave smiling lightly to see memories of the mansion he purchased with Raijin.

“Here…this will be the final battle of everything…but I rather train here for a bit first.” Grave took several steps forward while Phantom stayed behind to watch Grave take a seat softly on the dirt ground. Whispering to himself…

“My Lord…” The dome would appear around Grave swallowing him whole with Phantom on the other side. Staring only to take up guard point as Grave started his training. The basic training was allowing him to take in the flow of energy. The energy around him was gathering softly around Grave’s body as he could feel nature’s flow of energy starting to grow within him. As time was finally ending several had passed with Grave walking out seeing Phantom laying down. Staring at the young male Grave leaned over smiling.

“Ready to head back?” Grave spoke softly reaching his hand to help pick up Phantom as he was nodding to it. Soon the powerful limbo opponent allowing them to vanish.

TDL: TP x 2 = 16TP
-14 TP Nature Control x2
TP Remaining: 1

Rewrite Jutsu used.

Rolls x 3.25 + [QL]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)   [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) EmptyTue Sep 15 2015, 22:58

Roll

Nature Control x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)   [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) EmptyTue Sep 15 2015, 22:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 3, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)   [TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2) Empty

Back to top Go down

[TDL] Grave's Return home, the Mansion within Mt Raijin and its Nature. (Nature Training x2)
Page 1 of 1