Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) Empty
PostSubject: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 00:04

The darkness that clouds the skies with the black smoke Grave stares at the volcano only to smile, "So this is Ensho...how lovely, I didn't believe that a place like this could be so dark and destructive for my tastes." Grave paused as he was about to run near the volcano. He smiled having only a strange reddish bubble wrap around him as he made a unique hand seal for it. "This should help with dealing with the poison." Grave then smiled rushing towards the Volcano's entrance that would lead towards the base of the volcano as the heat would start to increase Grave was safe with the barrier. The darkness would start to light up with the bright red coming from the lava. As he was starting to come close to the area he turned to glance around the location the heat was strong the closer he got to the center of the volcano. But as he noticed he had been running straight the lava of the volcano was right under him one slip could end life of the young man. It was soon he would turn and begin to yell out, "Hello!!! ANYONE HERE" After yelling Grave then triggered his doujutsu waiting to see what is around. Soon a massive amount of chakra could be seen by the doujutsu that Grave was using he blinked for a moment as everything was covered with chakra. "This...entire place is..."

Words: 239

Abilities Active:
Follower of the Ninja - Rank S: -60% Chakra Cost

Pre - Action: Spiritual Prison Barrier & Godougan Activated
- Original Costs: -750 Chakra & 488 Stamina
- Ninjutsu Ability: -300 Chakra & 488 Stamina

- Original Costs: -45 Chakra & 20 Per Post
- Ninjutsu Ability: -18 Chakra & 8 Per Post

O Health Pts: 395/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8873/9155
O Nature Gauge: 0/4578
O Stamina Gauge: 6441/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981 [999]
O Endurance: 982 [992]
O Dexterity: 966 [986]
O Intelligence: 1026
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:01

Quote :
> The noise echoed as someone was yelling for attention it would seem. Slowly one eyelid would start to rise open only to see smoke covering its face until clearing a red bubble was in front of the tailed beast known to call Yonbi by mankind. Staring at the figure the human was coming into view more and more each second as the beast would let out a small yawn. Among the bijuus this was the smallest of the nine, soon the beast would rise up as well releasing another yawn, ’Hmm, a human this deep in the volcano like so many others…though…something is different you should be hardly able to move as the poison should be in your system by now destroying from the inside out…what’s the deal?” Taking notice the beast looked carefully only to smile, ”Ah…a barrier…” Seeing that caused the beast to shakes it body coiling around staring carefully at the human only to speak calmly, ”So...speak flesh, what is it you want from me the reason you have come to my territory?” Awaiting the answer the beast kept a close eye on the human waiting for any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:08

Witnessing the rising of the beast's chakra Grave was still unable to see the creature from behind the smoke if anything. It would have been dangerous for him if he did not activate the Godougan after all. Soon hearing the echoing of a voice from the smoke Grave's eye locked unto the chakra that was flowing around nodding noticing this was the very thing he had come to see. "I've come to ask for something...more or less to become an allies with you. I have others that have decided to test my strength in order to prove this, though as you can already see I have nullified the effects of this poison within this volcano. That I'm sure you placed within this walls do you accept the offer I give to you and join or...shall we see if i'm willing to even have you as an ally?" Staring back at the beast Grave was set on seeing if the tailed beast would even accept the offer straight off the bat or they would have to battle it out knowing they'd be in a fierce lock in. Grave would keep his hands by his side calmly to show that he was not here to battle unless need be.

O Health Pts: 395/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8855/9155
O Soul Gauge: 2226 [1026] (Bijuu: +1200)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:13

Quote :
> The human had spoken towards the beast through the thick smoke which only had the Yonbi more curious as to how he was able to see him. Taking a quick sniff into the air the odor coming from the human did not seem like either of the forces that he hated or even had a problem with. Thinking about back to it now of the eyes the man had, red and then the eyes of another. The Rinnegan…the Sharingan each was deadly then the last. Thinking back to it now and staring off he could not feel the chakra of one that was evil or sinister. Thinking of the offer it was not until another bit of chakra was coming from the young male it blinked for a moment before nodding. ”Ha…hahaha, you are truly funny human first you come to my territory asking me to join you and then thinking by canceling out my poisons you are able to be my ally…child you are sadly mistaken. I hate things that live long and do not die from the effects of my poison so I’m going to kill you right here myself!” The beast would soon start crawling over towards the human rushing at a great speed aiming to make contact with human.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:13

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:18

The sudden shift within the current of the air Grave quickly felt the burst of the tailed beast coming through the smoke that was floating before them. Sighing at the this the beast was rushing at full speed it seemed. Soon lifting from the ground the barrier's effect allowed Grave to leviate for a bit above the beast as he sighed saying, "I will not fight you...it seems unfair for you and I do to battle if anything..." Grave then sighed at the remarks made thinking about it all the way. "Though..you hate things that live long you should hate yourself even more then. WAKE UP TIME JOUTEN!" Unsheathing the white blade from its case the blade that would be the bringer of the end for the battles with Grave was finally happy though he could hold his blade once more without worries. "Time to get started...." The barrier soon fell back down allowing Grave to rush off at the tailed beast from behind.

O Health Pts: 395/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8837/9155
O Soul Gauge: 2226 [1026] (Bijuu: +1200)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:18

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:27

Quote :
> The reddish sphere suddenly floated upwards allowing the Yonbi to miss with his rushing attacking. But it was nothing that could stop the beast as it turned slowly to see the young male rushing over towards him. "You humans are even more stupid then I thought as you would name a blade that...something of metal is nothing but weakness in another's eyes that is beyond stronger then normal means." Though the words spoken before hand about things that live longer was somewhat true the beast did live long and that was one things it hated mostly because of it was unaffected by its own poisons but its felt death once before and has no fears of it. The four tails on it would snap like a whip when hitting the ground. "Fine then...if you think you can beat me then let's see." Soon the beast would shake only to have its body start by releasing a poison cloud that would start to cover the entire area leaving no way to see. But the beast could sense just fine as it rushed over aiming to strike at the human from behind.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion
+ Coat of Toxic (Physical Contact causes one to lose 15% HP – While Awake)
+ Powered Poisons (Breath Masks are Negated)
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Snake Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 10650/11450
Stamina: 8000/8400

STR: 550
END: 4800
DEX: 2800
INT: 3050
Roll Bonus: +3

Counter Actions

Actions: -2
1. - Poison Atmosphere (CC: 800 | SC: 400) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

2. Melee DMG: 3350
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:27

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) EmptySat Sep 05 2015, 01:32

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Earth Country - Hidden Rock Village - Iwa - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox