Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush Empty
PostSubject: Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush   Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 23:34

Arriving within the quiet country of stone, life seemed dull here within the Earth Country. Grave turned his head for a bit to glance around at the scene to see if anything would catch his eyes. Sighing to this he continued to move forward with his studies of the area. Moving he stopped for a bit as the crowd of people would continue to walk pass him suddenly he was bumped into someone whom turned to stare at him whispering, “One should not carry the powers of a beast.” Grave blinked turning to see the person whom wondered off from the scene only soon to be met up with the rest of his team Grave blinked for a bit shaking his head, “Sorry for the late news everyone what do we know?” The brothers turned to look at one another before saying, “Well from what gathered Earth Country and even the village has been quiet with the whole event that happen but otherwise nobody has any information as to why or what actually happen to the place that you went and came from.” Grave stared at Sho for a bit to thinking about it as well thinking the pillars of light were the only connection until Phantom appeared saying, “What about you though Grave you did obtain a new ability to further the powers of what you have correct?” Smiling to nod about the idea it was about time to have the effects of his new training to be used on for the new style he had finally mastered over with the use of Matou.

“Grave, what is it you actually did do?” Turning to smile Grave couldn’t say for sure as he turned away saying lightly, “Just wanting to get a bit stronger and I want to test it out if anything.” With that everyone stared at him for a bit confused as he breath heavily turning his attention over towards the said man looking at him. “What is you want my friend?” The old man smiled saying, “Ah, Grave long time no see.” The man was the person that Raijin and him met while traveling only to get the suna kinjutsu scroll thinking back to it all Grave nodded saying, “It has been a while has it not.” Everyone stared for that moment as they were welcomed into the house of the elderly man. He would sit watching everyone, “Now Grave what brings you back to Iwa?” Grave closed his eyes having its hands resting in his lap. “I’ve come…for it…I have to try some new fighting style and I believe I finally learned to use my powers to a different level then what I thought I was really learning them at.” The old man’s eyes became sharp as he opened them softly seeing the image of the Nekomata’s chakra flowing from Grave. “I see…so that’s the deal…what of the techniques your family practice?” The elderly man reached over to take up a cup of tea that he was drinking. Nodding to this the young male opened his mouth saying, “Everything is worth it in the end my family has obtain control and power over many things within the legal circle of the world.”

Grave then even thought of his personal influence of the world on how he dealt with things. He took control over Taki then came back to protecting from harms way from an invading force from the Shadow Country. Even which would believe to cause even more problems for Grave later on if he were to lose control over his own actions he then stood up saying, “I know what you are truly asking me and the answer is simple, I’m protecting everything dear to me is all.” The group paused for a moment staring at Grave even though they had traveled to Iwa together they were confused about the actions of their own. “You summoned us here then take us to see an elderly man…no offense sir but you wish to protect everything dear because of what reason?” Sho was confused as to what he was asked by the old man. But then Grave smiled saying, “Its simple I’m going to protect you all the best way I know how to do so.” Grave turned back to face the doorway as he would carefully reach over to twist the knob to walk outside into the light seeing the village from afar. He forgot the old man left the village to be away from people in order to be happy on his own land. “Now…Grave, your friends here are right what is it you plan on doing while you are here if anything you say to protect those you hold dear, though I cannot say I truly believe that is what you are actually after.”

Nodding to this Grave turned saying, “Yonbi…its here I know it is and I have to find it before its too late if anything.” Grave’s fist gripped tightly as he knew he was pressed for time but believed he could hurry to the location if anything but the team was what he was more worried about. “Listen everyone if anything I want you all to come with my but we have to be quick and go one at a time I rather not lose you all to this battle if anything so please follow me if you wish or stay behind.” Everyone stared at each other before Phantom moved closer only to speak his mind once again, “You hired us remember we follow where ever the money goes as well you promised that you’d give us our own lands so we cannot simply back down can we everyone?” That made everyone crack a smile saying, “That true!” all at once Grave shook his head with the old man coming up from behind saying, “So Grave, then what are you planning on doing once you get to the location to face against the Yonbi?” The boy thought about it for a moment before saying, “Think you can forge some things for me if anything?” The old man was shocked to hear those words cause it was just like when his father came to him asking him to forge something for the battle that was about to come. “I guess so…what is it you’d like to have forged for you boy?” Grave smiled explaining everything to the elderly man as they planned on the materials that were going to be needed. “Where do you want me to do this at remember my gear is not here at the moment.” Grave nodded saying, “I know that’s why I wish for you to come to my country and get it all taken care of if anything please?”

The elderly man smiled nodding to this idea, “Okay when do you want it all done?” Grave smiled saying, “After I have test what I wanted against the Yonbi after which please allow me to have you be one of a few blacksmiths to help me with my journey.” The elderly man nodded to this as he turned to the rest of them who were all smiling the old man could only say softly, “You all better watch each other’s asses out there this world is too big to be killed and forgotten make a name for yourself if you plan on dying anytime soon.” Each one laughed saying, “We will!” Grave nodded as he and the rest took off rushing to the next location allowing them get what they were after. “Okay so…what’s the plan?” As they were rushing through the dirt path heading to the next location Yoh was confused for the moment. “Yeah, Im sure we all have that on our minds if anything but we really need to work together if we are planning anything.” Grave smiled turning his head saying, “You all will be watching and if anything happens?” Phantom smiled with his eyes closed saying, “We return back to Hikari country and wait for further orders.” Everyone turned looking at Phantom shocked as Grave could only smirk before bursting with laughter, “That is actually correct.” Smiling everyone nodded to this plan as they continued rushing to the location.

“We are heading to the volcano that is said to be where the Yonbi is located at if anything.” Thinking about it Grave stated with that saying, “Its known as Volcano Ensho…” Soon everyone had a look on their face of confusion before concern. “Hey, we better be careful if we are going through Grave.” Hearing this Grave asked the question to Sou, “Why is that?” The young boy turned to his brother whom answered for him, “Because the base of the volcano is known to be dangerous with poison gases. Nobody understands why that is but its said that the gas can kill if too much enters your body.” Hearing that information changed the outcome of the battle to Grave’s favor in a way. “Really now…than I guess we better make sure to get out of their quickly.” Everyone blinked at Grave while Phantom was the only one really quiet about the idea of this soon the heat around the area was starting to increase greatly.

“We must…be nearing it everyone.” Grave then took note to the words coming from Phantom as they soon stopped to jump on several rocks seeing the volcano from a distant. “Wow…I never thought a volcano would actually be this interesting to look nor beautiful.” Jun said lightly with a smile on her face. Though the guys leaned over to stare at her they only could think the same thing with her, “You’ve gotta be kidding.” Grave was shocked but shook his head, “Okay everyone stay here I’ll be the one to enter the location on my own from this point on. Removing his sleeves he reveals the tattoos of one red dragon and another of a black dragon around his fore arms. With that Grave’s chakra was starting to appear around his body as an aura that everyone had never seen before. “Hey…what’s this Grave?” Yoh was curious about it really as he turned to answer the question, “It’s the idea I wanted to test out if anything but I had to make sure I was right about it is all. You see…” Grave explained how he went back to Hikari then went back to Taki where his lab was at to find the scroll that actually had the idea of creating the technique in order be used to the way he needed once he fully figured how to use Nekomata’a chakra but it was something he wanted to do with is own chakra so he had to create another style that pushed his chakra to be that of a bijuu during battle. “That’s basically it…” Everyone blinked and nodded to the idea.

Phantom stared as saying, “How long?” Grave turned saying, “Simple…give me…45 minutes if anything, If I do not return in 45 minutes then return back to Iwa and I’ll meet you all there if I do not come back in 1 day then meet back at Hikari and await further orders as you said.” Everyone nodded with Phantom bow saying, “Good luck…Asakura Grave.”

Words: 1870
EXP: 1870 x 2 = 3740
EXP: 1870 / 5 x 2 = 748

Learn:
Custom Jutsus
+ Red Flame Scarlet Dragon Jutsu
+ Black Hell Dragon Jutsu

Rewards:
x4
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush   Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 23:35

Reward Dice
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush   Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush EmptyFri Sep 04 2015, 23:35

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Reward Dice' : 29

--------------------------------

#2 'Reward Dice' : 94

#3 'Reward Dice' : 29

#4 'Reward Dice' : 90
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush   Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Countdown: Grave and team rush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Earth Country - Hidden Rock Village - Iwa - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox