Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 11:25

Kenji looked at Nagakoto from across the flat plains. He began to kick up dirt, showing that he was preparing to attack. A few meters down was Nagakoto, fully dressed in his Red Jiin Armor and staff in hand. They both needed to train today and they both needed to learn new techniques. The techniques that Nagakoto learned at the academy were good, but they weren’t really dependable. It was a good thing that Nagakoto had been working in secret on a new technique, well it was actually quite a few that he was working on, but there were some that were closer to being finished than others.
“Okay, Kenji, lets begin” Nagakoto said calmly. Kenji immediately charged at Nagakoto. It was almost as if he was eager to fight him. Nagakoto didn’t expect this from him, but he knew that Kenji was just as eager to train as he was. Besides this was exactly want Nagakoto wanted. He spun his staff around and slammed the end onto the ground. The staff immediately sunk into the earth. Kenji was so focused on charging at Nagakoto that he didn’t even notice. Nagakoto smirked.
“I thought you were better than this, Kenji.” Nagakoto pointed at his pet and flicked his index finger upward. In an instant his staff shot up from the ground, aimed at Kenji’s chin. Nagakoto smirked as the usefulness of this technique. He could already tell that this was bound to be one of his favorites. However there was one thing that he forgot and that was that Kenji could feel vibrations in the earth, it was one of his affinities after all. As the staff shoot upward, Kenji simply moved his head out of the way just enough for the staff to fire into the sky harmlessly. Without losing momentum Kenji kept charging him. Nagakoto watched as his staff shot up to where his finger was pointed.
“Well, I can believe I forgot about that ability of his Nagakoto stated, with a smirk still written on his face.” [340 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 12:24

Naga made a single handseal once Kenji was close enough to gore him. Much to Kenji’s surprise the staff replaced Naga in seemingly and instant. These were the new techniques that Naga had been working on. They were far from finished, but even in their testing phase they were showing to be useful.
“Don’t tell me that little trick confused you?” Naga said teasing Kenji. The moment Kenji heard his voice he turned around and began to charge again. Naga shook his head; making the same handseal he once again traded places with his staff. This game of cat and mouse would continue for a few more times before Kenji gave up and lied down on the ground. Naga began to laugh as he walked to pick up his stack.
“Wow, Kenji, I managed to beat you without actually hurting you.” Kenji bellowed mockingly. Once Naga had his staff and jumped on Kenji’s back.
“Don’t worry, Kenji. We’ll teach you something too. I just don’t know what. Since I’m not all that good with Earth Techniques I think I’m the wrong one to try to teach you Doton Jutsu.” Naga said to his friend. Regardless of what he knew or didn’t know he was going to teach Kenji some new techniques. The two continued to train throughout the day until the late evening.

Naga wiped the sweat from his forehead as the sun began to set over the mountains. Nothing made him feel better than training and learning new techniques. He looked over at Kenji whom also looked as though he was fatigued.
“Okay, I think that is enough for the today, Kenji. Lets go get some something to eat. We better hurry up, I don’t think that the shops will be open for too much longer.”
Kenji rose to his feet excitedly. Naga shook his head with a smirk.
“This whole time I thought you were actually fatigued. I see now that you were just faking it for food.” Naga stated. The two walked into to town to find one shop that would serve them. [346 words | 686 total words]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 02:51

It was now late at night. Naga and Kenji were able to find one last Ramen shop that was still open. After a delicious dinner Naga was back at training. Kenji was sleeping in his barn on the Jiin Clan Compound. Naga remained outside still perfecting his two staff techniques, The Rising Earth Technique and the Switching Staff Technique. Both of these were original techniques out of Naga’s mind. The Switching Staff Technique was just as the name implies. It allows Naga to trade places with his staff.
“Although this is a pretty basic technique it will definitely have its uses. It still needs to be perfected though. Nagakoto said to himself as he tested the technique out. It needed a field test, as he would never know how effective it really was. The Rising Earth Technique, however, Naga managed to perfect that in just one night. He realized that by feeding his chakra into the staff he could make it bury deeper into the earth. It would make it more effective against anyone who could feel vibrations in the earth. Naga was proud of himself after coming up with his own unique techniques. However he knew that he had been up far too late and it was time for him to go to sleep. Tomorrow would be the same thing; he would work on developing his techniques. Perfecting them so that they would be useable in battle.
“Well, I think that is enough for today. I should probably do what Kenji did and grab some shut eye.” Nagakoto walked into the main building of the compound where his room was located. He leaned his staff against the wall and took off his armor. His body felt several times lighter without it on. Almost Immediately Nagakoto began to drift into sleep.

The sound of a loud bellow started Nagakoto out of his sleep. He stretched and gave a wide, slow yawn. Beams of the sun were piecing the darkness of he walked up to the window and opened the blinds to see what was making the bellows, although he could already make a good guess. It was early; the morning sun was just rising. It was just the perfect time to get some practice in. Right outside his window was Kenji. He gave another loud bellow. Nagakoto smirked and shook his head.
“Is he ever not hungry? I suppose this is what I get for making friends with a bull.” Nagakoto said jokingly. [413 words | 1099 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning EmptySun Oct 26 2014, 04:06

“How do you feel now, Kenji? Are you ready to get this training day done?” Naga asked Kenji. Kenji responded by bellowing happily. Naga nodded and they began to walk back to their compound. Now that they were both full they were going to burn off all the calories that they just gained. As they walked back from the restaurant Naga noticed that there were 3 men following them.
“Kenji, get ready, there are people following us. We will deal with them once we get back to the compound. There is no reason to make a scene right now. We do not need the attention.” Nagakoto said to Kenji softly. Kenji bellowed softly, showing Naga that he understood. Nagakoto counted 2 more men joining the group of followers.
“Now there are five of them? I don’t know why they chose to follow us, but I will make them regret their poor decision. Nagakoto stated with a sly smirk on his face.

Once they reached the gate of the compound both Naga and Kenji turned around to face their pursuers. Naga grabbed his staff from his back and got in a ready stance. Kenji began to kick up dirt again. The killing intent in his eyes was intense. The following men stopped in their tracks to face the two.
“I really hope you have a good reason for following me. Whatever the reason I hope your deaths was worth it.” Nagakoto stated with a cocky tone. Kenji Bellowed loudly. Two of the five mean stepped forward. Nagakoto could see the angry and tears in their eyes.
“I’ll be damned if I am going to be threating by a child. Do you even know who we are?” One of the two men yelled out. Naga looked at all five men and shrugged his shoulders. “As far as I’m concerned you are all a bunch of dead mean walking. I’m going to fix that walking part if you leave now and never come back.” Naga put his staff on his back and continued to walk away. Kenji was still kicking up dirt as a last attempt to warn them.
“WE ARE THE FATHERS OF THE TWO KIDS YOU KILLED LAST WEEK!!!” The other man of the two yelled out. Nagakoto stopped and looked behind him. “Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I’ve killed so many people I can’t keep track of them all.” Nagakoto retorted. His words were pissing the group off even more. He was hoping that they wouldn’t leave, although he didn’t want to kill anyone just for fun anymore, he still wasn’t above killing out of annoyance.
“One survived and he is the one that told us what happened. We tried getting the authorities involved, but they say that Jiin only attack when provoked or when they are trying to save a life.” The same man yelled. Nagakoto laughed and walked back over to Kenji. “That rule of thumb generally applies to all other Jiin, not me. However, in that situation it is correct. You guys should really heed that rule of thumb, considering you’re all still alive. As far as the boy living goes. I did that on purpose. That was the most effective way of spreading fear of my name around. That boy was chosen to be messenger. He was lucky, though. The others to were burned so intensely that they left no remains.” Nagakoto words cut deep with the two men, they could no longer take it. They began to charge at them both. Nagakoto smirked. // 589 words// 1688 total words//
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning EmptyTue Oct 28 2014, 10:50

“Kenji, handle these fools.” Nagakoto said calmly. Without wasting time Kenji began to charge at the group of men. Naga could see the fear and regret in their eyes, however it was too little too late.
“There are fewer things in life scary than a charging bull, but I’m going to try for a close second.” Naga’s staff immediately vanished into the ground. The group of men was so busy focusing on Kenji that they didn’t even notice. Naga smirked as he began to plot his strategy. His Tengan began to activate, giving him slightly more accelerated reaction time. He then began to choose his target, one of the men who stood in the back. Clearly he looked as if he realized the mistake he made and was thinking about retreating. Nagakoto wouldn’t give him the chance. Since he wanted to fight we was going to get it. Naga flicked his wrist upward, in that instant a loud snap was heard. The hit was hard, so hard that it had killed the cowardly man on impact. Nagakoto begins to make a set of hand seals. Just as fast as the staff came up, it was replaced with Naga, whom still had his smirk. At this point Kenji was close enough to start causing damage as well.
“Looks like this is it for you.” Naga laughed. Immediately afterwards Kenji gored too men at once. There were three men dead in no time. Only the two men, the fathers, were left. Naga began to laugh as he and Kenji closed in on them. Overcome with fear and anger they charged at Naga. Once again they seemed to somehow forget about Kenji, whom was standing beside Naga. The two fathers quickly meet Kenji’s horns. Nagakoto walked back to where he was before to pick up his staff.
“Say hello to your sons for me.” He said coldly. Nagakoto slammed the side of his staff into the skull of the first man, then again to the second. The force that he put into his strike was just the amount needed to end the men’s life. He placed his staff on his back. Without saying a word or sound he and Kenji simply waked back to the compound to finish their day. // 377 words // 2065 total words - END

.:: RESULTS ::.
1032 xp Gained.

Learned:

Name | Bojutsu : Chikyū Tachiagari [Staff Technique : Rising Earth]
Description | Nagakoto initiates this jutsu by placing the flat end of his stack onto the ground. By transferring his chakra into the staff able to make the staff sink into the earth. With a flick of the wrist Nagakoto is able to make the staff shoot up from below his opponent regardless of where they are. The longer the staff remains underground the faster it will travel to resurface and the more damage it will cause.
Damage | Staff Base DMG + Total Chakra Spent
Chakra Cost(s) | 10 Chakra (to activate)
- 5 Chakra per turn to keep staff underground
- 100 Chakra to fire staff at opponent  [Ends Jutsu]  
Stamina Cost(s) | 50 Stamina
Hand Seals Count: 0
Rank | ?
Effect | N/A

Name | Boujutsu : Kirikae Tetsubō [Staff Technique : Switching Staff]
Description | A simple technique that allows Nagakoto to switch places with his staff; this technique has a variety of uses both inside and outside of battle.
Damage | N/A
Chakra Cost(s) | 80 Chakra
Stamina Cost(s) | 30 Stamina
Hand Seals | 1
Rank | ?
Effect | Nagakoto can switch locations with his staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning   Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 30 : Day of Learning
Page 1 of 1