Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG] Empty
PostSubject: The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]   The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG] EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 14:05

Among most thing that are found on the ground like rocks, grass, dirt and even blood. Its hard to see the face of a enemy while resting calmly and carefree. As Uchiha Tsukiyomi was resting looking up at the sky as the sun was shining down at him. Interested within this set it seemed odd for him to be relaxing a bit. Shortly only to pull himself up he looked around only to sigh shaking his head, "Are you going to continue hide or are you really coming out. Soon Jin came out to see the young shinobi laying on the ground before saying, "What are you doing here again? Training or just being lazy as always?" Tsukiyomi's eyes became that of a red glare as he looked over at Jin saying, "No I'm trying to come up with the best plan of understanding myself if anything." Jin was shocked to noticed the sharingan active but seemed to not understand the reason behind it." Tsukiyomi what are you talking about you have no real reason to get stronger Konoha is peaceful and the other countries are not even in the era of war even so we are perfectly fine now with peace."

Soon Tsukiyomi took his head up saying, "Look if anything happens I'm going to be the one to show the world the powers I have. Knowing that this so called peace exist is nothing really it just allows our enemies to obtain more power behind our backs if anything." Jin seemed confused for a moment as he stared at his friend before saying, "You've changed since returning from gaining that blade of yours. What's up with you?" Jin was puzzled look on his face before noticing the sharingan vanished leaving Tsukiyomi smiling saying, "Gotcha made you think I was serious." Laughing hard Jin blinked for a moment before hitting Tsukiyomi upside the head saying, "You idiot I should just kill you and get it over with if anything." Tsukiyomi explained how he was actually training the sharingan trying to understand its abilities a bit more but could not figure out if it was best to just leave it be or not. After which they stood up nodding as Tsukiyomi finally told Jin what he was going to do. "I'm aiming to be stronger than the Hokage if anything I'll show you in battle that I have the power to defeat him if anything." After which the young shinobi vanished leaving his friend behind to allow him.

KG Roll x1.15 + 2 QL
Katon: +4% x1.15 + 2 QL
EXP: 209 x1.15
Bonus: +21
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]   The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG] EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 14:07

KG
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]   The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG] EmptyTue Aug 26 2014, 14:07

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]   The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Promise of a Uchiha [Solo Training: Katon + KG]
Page 1 of 1