Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP Empty
PostSubject: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 20:43

Grave had opened limbo returning back to the surface of his lab work as he was glancing around the empty room with the dead computer and some paper he sighed lightly before walking over to the empty space performing the kuchyosi no jutsu. Suddenly the items that were summoned with in the other area seemed to suddenly appeared as he picked up the catalysis with the blood of the Senju within it. Smirking at it he placed his left hand on his chin saying, "Seems like I've obtain a fine price now because of this...even more so as it was stated the two men that were the strongest in the past were a senju and uchiha...seems I'll need to obtain the blood of a good uchiha." Thinking to himself Grave could only think of something negative to it all, 'If I even aim at trying to obtain the blood from Hayabusa...it would cost me my life cause no telling how strong he truly is at the very moment.' Soon Nekomata started to speak with her partner, "Something is off with you Grave you seemed more worried about this little project why is that?" Grave turned his attention over to Nekomata before saying, "I'm worried because if it fails...then I'm just wasting my time, but I've seen that the last war was started and said the undead appeared clashing with other shinobis of the present. Even more so that the almighty Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara reappeared...so I want to know...the strength they used that caused the world to shift...the power in which I can use to protect not just my friends and family but the bijuus as well" Nekomata nodded to this as Grave shook his head lightly finishing up the set up and placing everything back in place. Having the blood of all five mercenaries even Nekomata Grave sighed lightly as he needed a way to keep it all cool.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 04:33

Inshitsu walked to the shopping district of Taki. Inshitsu was summoned through here by Grave when he was told to fight the team of people he found. Inshitsu almost forgot on his short visit back to Kumo that he wasn't paid for the job or told the reason behind it, so Inshitsu came back to fix both of those. Inshitsu found the store that he came from when commited the slaughter. Inshitsu looked to his left, right, and above him while he stood in front of the door. Seeing no one, Inshitsu opened the door and walked in. Inshitsu shut the door leaving his self in a sandy burial ground. 'Glad to know that he's got all the sand he could ever want.' Inshitsu sat down and waited, that way he could surprise Grave with his return to Taki.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 04:55

Feeling as though someone was inside the hideout Grave quickly looked over trying to figure out where it was coming from. "Odd...could it be...ah Its Inshitsu." Walking over to the door leading down to the Desert plane that he was working on, he came out to see Inshitsu in the distances. "My, so you have returned after all assassin of Hikari, Inshitsu. You took of and I forgot to give you the ryo you earned for killing off those mercenaries. Please come this way and follow me up to the upper level. This place is still being worked on if anything." Grave smiled turning around to walk up the stairs to the location of the underground bases lab that he was working with before long as he had everything set up and the corpses on tables of the five mercenaries that were killed. "Inshitsu...I was wondering if you would like to be part of a small experiment as well, It earns you an extra 50,000 if you agree to it and survive it of course."

Grave walked over to the notes that he had been taking and studying over the blood vials that he obtained from Inshitu, though he was unsure if he should even test on himself before nodding to this and looking back over at the young boy.

220/541
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 05:34

Inshitsu followed Grave as he led him upstairs to what seemed to be a lab. Inshitsu listened to Grave's offer weighing his life against 900k. Inshitsu answered Grave's offer, "Sure, just make sure you don't kill me on purpose. Oh, and you never told the reason why I kill all of these guys. Guess I know now." Inshitsu said as he eyed the corpses. "What's your little experiment going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 05:41

Taking the blood vial that was labeled "Dun Shin" Grave walked over pouring it into the catalysis that stored Ten Senju's blood. Grave heard the words from Inshitsu about not killing him before he looked up at the sky saying, "I cannot make any promises besides if anything you should live you have "5" hearts in you remember. Besides I never tell my reasons unless it really needs to be told, you see the thing about it is I want to create the strongest shinobi alive again...like the very first hokage known as Hashirama Senju, he was known to be called the God of Shinobi. So I wish to see if its possible for then era to have a God of Shinobi again."

Grave turned his attention over to the table that had the cords leading over to the catalysis. "The experiment is simple I've altered the DNA within these catalysis to be missing a few enzymes after which they will locate a new host...you...after which you will feel a slight change within your body if anything and possibly obtain any information from the DNA to use as your own. But after that I'll be taking your blood to study as well at least two vials will do for it. Now lay on the table so we can begin." Grave walked over performing the summoning jutsu as he was able to bring forth a scroll to take notes on to for later study. After which he had two glass tubes as well waiting to be used.

256 / 767
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 06:01

Upon hearing Grave's comment on his hearts, he couldn't help but let a thought about cats rise to the surface of his thoughts. Inshitsu couldn't help but be a little skeptical of Grave's plan on creating a God of Shinobi. Inshitsu managed to keep himself silent until the end of the presentation. "I really don't see how this could cause death so easily, but who cares. I'll do it. If I die, make sure to grab my eyes." Inshitsu walked over to the table that Grave was beside. Inshitsu laid down and close his eyes. "Make sure to knock me out before you start. I may have four hearts, but pain is still pain." Inshitsu managed to already forget all that Grave was speaking about with the details of the experiment, it was a little too complicated for him to care.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 06:17

Grave had placed the needle within the left arm of the young boy saying to him, "Yes...pain is pain...but you are a shinobi so you can deal with a little bit of pain." Grave walked over to being the progress allowing the blood to flow into Inshitu Walking over to start taking notes a bit within an empty piece of paper that he began to write down any slight changes within the young shinobi. As several minutes passed Grave walked over to unhook the needle from his arm and wipe any blood that was left one him. "There you go...now if anything you have obtain any DNA information from the blood that was added which is basically you obtain the blood of Ten and Dun so you may have a slight change. In using maybe your elements or anything else like abilities."

Smiling Grave leaned over having a needle placed into Inshitsu's left arm drawing two tubes of blood from him as he began shaking them in the air. "Now we can begin the next project if anything." Grave walked over to the catalysis that was filled with the white snake DNA. Placing one vial on the table after labeling with Inshitsu's name he poured the first one into catalysis as he began setting up for something else. But before long he walked over handing briefcase to Inshitsu saying, "That has 900,000 Ryo in there for you...I made sure to have it made up before you returned cause I figured that was the real reason why you came. Now its up to you if you like to stay and watch what happens to me if you would like." Grave turned with a smile as he began walking back over to the catalysis that was set up for him to perform the next phase of his plans.

306 / 1073
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 06:25

Inshitsu stared at the ceiling as he felt the blood of the people he killed trickle into his body through the needle in his arm. As Grave came over to start to take his own blood. Inshitsu had a feeling of nausea over come him as he continued to lay on the table. As soon as Grave removed the needle for the last time, Inshitsu sat up to try and get the world to stop spinning around him. Inshitsu barely able to realize that Grave was handing him something. Taking it, Inshitsu tried his best to focus on what it was but just couldn't understand it through the side effects of the surgery. "Cya." Inshitsu stuggled to get the word out of his mouth and started to descend down the steps. Inshitsu almost tripped as he reached the sand again. Going over to the door quickly, Inshitsu rushed outside to quickly find a spot to hide in order to regain his composure.

Left Rp
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 06:58

Grave was left alone with the bodies of the dead mercenaries before he got ready the young man just smirked a bit saying to himself, "I need to freeze those things some how...oh well I'll work on that later now is the time for the ending of this life and to begin a new." Hooking the catalysis to his left arm he closed his eyes as he began having the blood rush into his body as he was laying back on the table. He took a deep breath in only soon he started to twitch a bit. As he was feeling a light tickle in his body. It seemed like the blood was rejecting him a bit but even though he coded the white snakes DNA to attach to the missing pieces of enzyme Grave figured that Inshitsu's blood would take the same effects from the other blood that was placed into him.

Gripping tightly the man yelled in pain as he could feel something was wrong with him. Soon his eyes became wide with pain as his left eye slowly changed into a amber colored eye with slash down the center his canine's had grown a bit but not to much to notice as he finished the blood off he pulled the needles off falling to the ground in pain yelling loudly as though he was grasping for air. Roaring with the pain he started throwing things off the desks that he worked only to finally fall onto the ground shaking as though he was dead. The time seemed to slowly stop only for him to have him rotate around the room. Soon he awoke with his eyes opening slowly as he sat up looking around for a bit. Shaking his hands he smiled feeling the rush of energy flowing through him. "Finally...it worked...now we can truly make peace for this world...just one more person..."

316 / 1389 [RP - Finished]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP   Country: Taki - Junsei Cave [The Birth of a New] - Group RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1