Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. Empty
PostSubject: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 11:29

I'm tired of needing to ask permission to do something. And then me having to wait a day or two to get it approved . not only that im tired of this five minute crap. I HAVE stuff I need to do so I cant wait away and 1hr spacing out post for quest that I have pre-written. everything else in my eyes is fine.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 14:48

-.-' stfu crybaby. The permission to do something is kinda debatable. It puts a dent in, so I think that Guru's should have the ability to approve these as well. But getting rid of it completely.... meh.

As far as the five minute crap, I'm going to oppose you fullheartedly. there's a reason for it. Now, maybe there can be some Quests that don't require it, but for those that are for unique items, IE, seven swordsman blade, say you and I go for it at the same time. If I go for it, and half way through it you finally make it to Kiri, you can interrupt my quest to try to take the spot light and get that item. This is perfect for possible Limited Time Only quests that have limited numbers. Deal with that.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 15:45

I'm Not crying But I just don't like waiting for day for this man to look at my Ish. If Guru's can approve quest that would be nice...
The time Limit thing.. OOOOOH now I understand. BUT NOT EVERY QUEST NEEDS THAT. just put it on the stuff like the kinjutsu and the other bs.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 19:10

Permission of everything does not just fall on me remember, Guru's are able to allow members to do so. But if they do not see that you are capable of doing such a task then they can either not reply or reply allowing another to look at it. Because of the new editor issue, getting the site up to date is set as my focus because it looks half torn down, working with and studying of the code is hard enough because certain coding seems to not work with it.

As for the 5 minute ruling for Quests, yes the reason for that fall for legendary and unique items. But even thou some quest may not need them. IT will remain as a way to also allow team work if going with someone else. If you place all the time you have writing an entire quest, that means during that time frame you typed it up you allowed more than 5 minutes to just pass you by. As Word Counts were over 5k on some other sites I've studied over, it took time to even write them, so why is 5 minutes over an hour or 2 such a problem. I juggle with help within coding, studying up on systems and designing new plans for the site. As much as I wish i could rp I cannot because I'm working hard as well.

Even life has its way on people, so please understand that when you bring up something as small as 5 minutes...think about what that 5 minutes could have been used for.

Also Hayabusa, please be a little more nicer to a member. Crybaby is a harsh word saying towards others. It could have been handled differently.

Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySun Jul 07 2013, 19:55

o.O I'm definitely gonna just have to completely defy you and say NO to that request.
Crybaby is hardly harsh, especially compared to what he says to others, and others say to him in public.
Coulda been fucktard, or little bitch... I kept it G rated -.-'
And he's not just a member. He's Heise. I've earned the right to treat him like shit!
So No... no I couldn't have been any nicer.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:20

I was a joking my friend i know of you two thus why I said it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:30

Omni... you come off as a guy whose joking voice and serious voice are one and the same... so we never know with you. lol.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:34

This... Is true.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 09:47

I'm using this area as a test soooo too bad!!
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 10:02

eat it grave muhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.   TAKE THIS SHIT OFF. Empty

Back to top Go down

TAKE THIS SHIT OFF.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next