Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D100' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:51

Counter Actions!

-1 Evade [Rolling for Evasion]
-1 Quick Block [Using Shakujo, If evade fails]

*No D21 so rolling a D22*
" I should get 1 point off of my evading roll since we do not have a D1!"
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:51

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D20' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'D2' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 23:59

Hayabusa watched in joy as the duo had taken out the enemy. He smirked as he pulled his puppet back towards him. Just then, the underground elements began to cave themselves in.
“Uh… we should probably go now…” Hayabusa said, as he pulled his puppet to him. He jumped inside the Hollow space, allowing it to form itself on his back from its turtle dragon hybrid form, to nothing more than an oversized basket on his back. Hayabusa began looking around for a way out, before a man came before him out of nowhere. Hayabusa’s Sharingan eyes observed the chakra. The man had been one Hayabusa had never seen before. But, the two had no choice. Hayabusa wanted so badly to grab that shield that the man been harboring, but whilst waiting for his puppet to deform, he hadn’t enough time. He wouldn’t make it, and he wasn’t thinking on his feet enough to know to use Shunshin no jutsu. Hayabusa nodded, as he stepped into the portal with this mysterious man that he did not trust.
As Hayabusa fell into this light, he had wound up on the ground, laying flat on his back, and looking up at the clouds in the sky. He sat up, looking around the what was once a beautiful village. He looked around.
“Grave… GRAVE?!?!” he yelled, thinking perhaps they wound up where they originally left their third man. “Shit… he’s not here…” Hayabusa scanned with his eyes, and could not even track his chakra. “Something is very wrong…” he said. He turned to face Raijoku, whenever he would arrive, and possibly the man that saved them.
Hayabusa was still very well on chakra, and he and his partner left at good health, granted Hayabusa had to replenish. But, it seemed it went in their favor, for the most part.
[306|4394]
ACTION
-0 Sharingan Upkeep [CD 30]
+ - Attributes::
+ - Storage::
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 00:31

Stopping after hearing the man fall to his knees he turned around and faced the man and a grin was spread across his face under his mask, his multi colored pupils staring into the man's eyes as they slowly lost their color, he walked over ignoring every damn word this man said as he was dying and Raijin knew it, he walked over and used his scythe to grab the pouch off his back as well as his shield before he noticed the place falling apart, he turned and looked over to see Hayabusa's puppet returning to it's storage place and turning to find a way out of there, but then suddenly another figure appeared, Raijin placed the shield around his arm and the scythe in a ready stance in case this man was an enemy before he told them to get out through the portal, he threw both the shield and the scythe on his back quickly before he turned and hauled ass threw the portal the silver man opened for them, he looked him in the eyes as he darted through shortly after Hayabusa looking at the silver haired person.

Breaking through the portal he almost ran into the back of Hayabusa before he turned to see the portal behind him and sighed, “that was a close one, now where--” Raijin was starting to say as he turned to face where he last saw Grave but he didn't see him, he turned to see Hayabusa was there but the location changed, 'strange... I can still sense his chakra, but where the fuck is he?' he thought to himself before he turned to face the silver haired cloaked figure, “start explaining on the way to my friend.” Raijin finished looking at the man before he stopped and scratched the back of his head, “oh and thank-you for saving us...” Raijin added as he kept an eye on the figure wondering if he saved them to kill them, Raijin kept his guard up and eyed him suspiciously, “sorry but I got a friend I have to check up on, he get's himself into trouble on a regular basis.” Raijin added as he turned to run towards the chakra signature of his friend Grave, but it was weird he couldn't sense Hayabusa's anymore ever since he put that damned cloak on but it didn't bother him none, Raijin threw the dead man's pouch on the ground at Hayabusa's feet, “help yourself.” he said as while in rotation from throwing the pouch at Hayabusa's feet.

He stopped as he picked up a huge chakra signature suddenly but it was too sudden to actually be clear or not, “Hayabusa... I have a BAD feeling about what's going on....” Raijin said as he turned to face where Hayabusa and the mysterious man with silver hair stood, he stopped and ran back up to where he was, “Start explaining, who that person is with the purple cloak!” Raijin said, his tone somewhat wavering, as he had feared the worst for his best friend and what seemed to become his family now.
524|4672

-Actions-
Obtained

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 07:57

Watching as the strange wind had went and ate through the ground coming at him, Grave turned his attention over to the cloaked figure while breathing heavily. 'That was one attack…but hell I was no way in hell going to be able to dodge that any time soon. I need to be more careful if anything.' Soon pain struck him from the right side of his body. Feeling as though he was hit by the strange winds Grave picked himself up slowly and turned to look over at the unknown figure once more. "Who…the hell are you…" Sensing his friend had gotten out he could feel another chakra but it was strange as it was not one of someone that has been traveling with them. Raijin's chakra was easy to tell from but then could it have been Hayabusa's chakra. Thoughts racing through his mind, closing his eyes to regain control Grave stared at the figure saying, "Look…my friend made it out…and I know without a doubt I cannot beat you here. So how about we end this little game. Cause that means my mission is completed without having to worry on things."

Grave lifted the shakujo placing it on his back as the rings shook on each other. The two figures that Grave had glanced over seemed to be still like statues as though they were just to guard him unless otherwise. This world of was full of mystery and strange people but it was not something to be ignored that is something he had learnt from his father and grandfather. Waiting for the figure next move Grave got ready to take a step back. Just in case something was to come at them. Within moments of staring the warp hole that Grave's team jumped through vanished within a heart as the other end seemed to have vanished. Curious as to what shot into the sky and exploded seemed to be rather important but nothing that could not explained the energy that came from it.

But that moment was all that was needed for the enemy it seemed. Grave shook his head once more focusing on the enemy before him. 'At least I know they won cause I would not be able to sense their chakra.' Bowing before the figure Grave also pointed his finger at him saying, "Look…the deal is over now what are you planning on doing!"
{400 / 4532}

Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 08:48

>-- Act 2: Farewell & Thank you --<

- < Scene - [North Side] Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Dms-environment-art03_zps27c9c413
    + The silvered hair turned looking over only to smile. The underground chambers had been destroyed both young men made it out alive thanks to the young silver hair boy as well. But the energy that was collect had fired off into the sky bursting within a mass dome coating the entire village within a strange energy. As it began healing the village it seemed that nothing happen what so ever. The damage that had been dealt by the raging beams that came from the ground had vanished only to show repaired areas. +

- Mysterious Cloaked / Silver Hair >
    * Staring at the boys wanting one to explain himself. The boy closed his eyes and vanished from sight without being detected.*
    "Maybe in the future...for right now...goodbye and you did well fighting against second in command."
    * The voice echoed down to them from the wind allowing one thing to be heard but nothing else.*

- < Scene - [West Side] Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Dms-environment-art03_zps27c9c413
    + A battle seemed to have started but as the dust cleared only some damage was taken by the village before it began healing at it. The priest had jumped away from the attack allowing it to miss him. Was luck on his side or was just simply a miracle that he brought to life. The figure's attack had vanished within the air as well becoming part of the wind leaving the two figures standing by one another. +

- Violet Cloak Figure >
    *Noticing the warp hole had vanished with the trap placed on it as well. It seemed everything went as planned. Smiling at the end the cloaked figure smiled waving his right hand as though he was saying good bye.*"
    " You did good in dodging...I hope next time you will be stronger and we can go all out. Just be sure to train a lot more. But your friends seemed to have live as to what I can feel. As a reward for living here you can have this I collected off the other members I had killed."
    *Throwing a bag wrapped it had money written on it. Allowing some sort of riches to be inside.*
    "I found them digging around for something else, but who knows but it seems that strange energy also stopped my jutsu from swallowing up the village. No matter...I'll let it stay just this once. As for you though time for you to begone until we meet again!"
    *Placing his palm of the right hand at the priest's torso. A warp hole opened up as it began sucking the priest through it slowly pulling him in and within seconds sucked him teleporting him some place.*
    "When you come to...you will be by your friends again."

- < Scene - [North Side] Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    + Soon a vortex of wind shot from nowhere as a white hole appeared behind the young duo firing the priest onto the ground. As he had been sucked in and thrown out. It seemed all went well on both ends. But soon after that happening a familiar aura came back as they stood the villagers and the princess of the village had appeared before the team once more.+

- Princess of Life Cycle - Sato Ryoko >
    "You boys...you all live...thank the god of life. Now that you are alive and safe our village is safe. We saw the burst of the life energy which fixed our village it seems. Everything was done we believed that all was lost until that sound. Now, please allow me to ask you all something, What is it you boys would want the most? We can give you something in which you would like to have. We also have our own way of thanking you."

- Villager 1 - Male >
    * Walking over he held out three strange pouches that were given off a strange light green aura.*
    "This our called, Life Pouches they are rare but made in our village this allows one to basically carry up to 5 items. Even up to 10 copies of an item can be placed within it.
    *Soon another female walked by bowing to the boys handing them each a strange looking scales.*
    "Those scales belong to, Isshou...the dragon that was sealed within the chamber. It was a beast that could live within any era. It had powers of healing and giving the current era a new way of life. But...he went mad and went on a rampage. So his powers were sealed by our great lord, Masshirorochimaru. He was a great man always wore his violet cloak while battling an enemy. Though that was over 2 centuries ago."

- Princess of Life Cycle - Sato Ryoko >
    *Walking over to talk once more to the heroes.*
    "The scales are said, to give those whom hold immortal energies. But only for a small frame. After which it will vanish like dust into the sky. But whom ever touches it cannot allow another hold it nor can this item be traded for riches."

+ After several hours had passed the the villagers through a fest for everyone for saving the village allowing families to finally be with one another again. As the those that were killed healed by the light. It seemed a job well done, but towards the north east was the boat waiting for the boys to leave and head back home. This was a strange but interesting adventure for them next time will be a different story. That is for sure. +

-The End-

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Narrator_zpse732daa0
    " Seems you all lived through the first event. As this adventure end remember a new one will always be around the horizon. Thank you for joining the first NJR Event I hoped you all enjoyed it.

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

Item[s] -
    - Grave's Bag x1 - 3,000 Ryo

- Life Scales x1 [Per Member] - Become Immortal for 2 Turns [Battle] or Training Costs +7 [cannot gain HP Markers / After use, scales breaks into dust.] | [Item cannot be traded, given nor sold to another.]

- Life Pouch: 5 Slots | 10 Copies of Items x1 [Per Member]

Goal:
    Head Home [Last Post is Farewell post, and End to the Event.]

Note: Results for your efforts and Rewards will be placed up shortly after your posts please hold till then thank you!
    - Omicron -
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 13:17

Standing there before Hayabusa and the silver haired person, he gritted his teeth before he gave an angry growl as the man seemed to just vanish from sight leaving behind a voice to be heard, “really? He was just a second in command? How many more of these bastards are there out there!?” he said, his voice was still angry, he turned and looked at Hayabusa before he was about to start running to go find his friend Grave before he suddenly found them, Raijin was about to run but ended up turning around to stop as he saw his friends spat through a black hole like the one they came in through, “well... at least it's good to know your alive, but what happened over there... you decided to attack that purple cloaked bastard didn't you?” he asked looking at him before he turned to look out at the beam that was still in the sky before it vanished but he felt it doing something a long the village, 'could it be?' he thought to himself before stopping and looking around before he turned back to face where the beam was 'no, it must have been my imagination...' he thought to himself before he turned around to face the villagers entering the village once again.

He bowed to villagers before he smiled as the shield and scythe laid attached to his back in the holster, he turned and patted Hayabusa on the back, “I look forward to meeting you again, your in Konoha so I shall send my thanks to you there later, for I must get advice from some people I know to be smart, then I shall send you something for your help in that last fight, just give me time I promise you will not regret the wait Hayabusa.” Raijin said as he smiled before he turned around faced the villagers, “as a matter of fact there is a power I've been wondering about obtaining...” Raijin started saying before he turned to look at his companions behind him and walked closer to the one who asked, “I heard that there is a more advance kage buunshin no jutsu, would you guys happen to know about something like that?” Raijin asked quietly looking at the man seriously, if that was not possible, he figured that there would be a chance for him to ask for a more reasonable power or something. He stepped back and received the 'life pouch' from one of the guys he remembered from earlier on, then a scale from the woman. Bowing he received the gifts with honor before he turned to face the princess.

“Princess Sato Ryoku, it was a battle and they are the one's that took most of all the struggle I just helped to defeat everything.” Raijin said feeling a current of electricity pass through his body, 'what is this feeling?' he thought to himself as it was quick but sudden, he enjoyed the tingle, it felt... great! He bowed again before a feast broke out with song, dance, and lively music that made Raijin happy and glad he joined in on this fight, but he noticed the boat approaching, he sighed and looked around before he stood up grabbing his holster and everything else before he stepped into the shadows and slipped out, 'I'd love to come back here for a visit in the future...' he thought to himself, as he approached the boat in silence, he knew he'd see Hayabusa and Grave on the ship but that was when they showed up, as soon as the ship docked Raijin walked on board and nodded tot he captain. “Just waiting on the last two.” Raijin said as he sat down with his back to mast beam.
635|5307

-Actions-
Obtained
- Life Scales x1 [Per Member] - Become Immortal for 2 Turns [Battle] or Training Costs +7 [cannot gain HP Markers / After use, scales breaks into dust.] | [Item cannot be traded, given nor sold to another.] 

- Life Pouch: 5 Slots | 10 Copies of Items x1 [Per Member]

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16 2013, 15:35

Hayabusa watched as the man had vanished out of nowhere.
“Second in command, eh?” he said, as the man vanished. He had finally released his Sharingan eye and look around. Suprisingly, Hayabusa had seen Grave show up out of nowhere. Hayabusa bowed to him. “I see you’re alive…” he said, as he began to walk towards him. Soon thereafter, the contractor who summoned them here had come to give them the village’s thanks. Hayabusa was surprised that the beauty of the city had returned in such a fashion that it did. And, he was happy it did so.
As each of these people had come up to the three of them and offer their gifts, Hayabusa accepted with respect and many thanks. Each had been very special to him. The feast had been great, yet, Hayabusa had still not seen Ayane. He lacked care at that point.
Hayabusa planned on going to sleep on the boat ride, therefore, these farewells were in order. Hayabusa had bowed to Raijoku upon his comment.
“I look forward to meeting you again in battle. Train hard, because next time we meet, I want to see what you’ve got.” He looked at Grave as well, bowing to him.
“Quite a journey. The same goes to you. If you guys are ever in Konoha, look me up.” He said. He turned away and began to walk away as well.
“Maybe by the time we meet again; I will be called Uchiha Hayabusa…” he said, walking on, readying to depart. There on the boat, he saw Ayane, covered in blood and scratches, and burns. She looked up at him. He looked down at her and just shook his head. Moving to the core of the ship, Hayabusa sat next to her, leaned his back again the wall, laying his head back, falling asleep almost immediately. Ayane rested her purple hair on his shoulder as they would float away to the drift of the boat…
[327|4721]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 17 2013, 07:09

Reappearing in front of his friends after dealing with a short handed battle. Grave seemed to be in perfect condition. Glancing around seeing as though everyone was safe as well made him smile. "Its good to see you each as well." As Hayabusa had bowed before Grave it was strange but interesting at first. But answering Hayabusa's statement seemed to let Grave smirk saying lightly, "Somewhat...if I had not dodge a technique I would have been taken out pretty quick." Raijin had voiced his words out towards Grave. Thinking about what had happen he answered once more, "It was weird they sent one jutsu at me and basically i evdaded but...in exchange I got a weird pouch full of money. So I have no idea what really to say. Afterwards they opened up a warp hole and boom here I am."

Several minutes after talking a group of the villagers appeared with the princess by them. Grave was shocked to see that everyone was alive and safe once again. Hearing the princess speak Grave had thought to himself about what was told. Soon he was handed a strange looking scale and a strange pouch. Grave shrugged his shoulders to the items and removed his chunin pouch over to the villager as he pulled some of his things from it and placed within the Life Pouch and then placed some within his flak jacket. But then Grave snapped his fingers and turned to glance over at the young princess once more. "Now...that I think about it...if your a princess and this is sort of like a kingdom. Is it possible for me to ask for...say around...twenty diamonds?" Smiling lightly about he also thought about something and smirked about it but thought it to be fair. "Can I also request...one more thing, as it will not be for me. But is it possible for my teammate Hayabusa to get something as well...he likes puppets from what I know."

Once he had made his request Grave had made his way to the feast enjoying the party only to sleep on the side of the wall for a small moment. As time went on Grave looked up at the sky as he had returned to the ship with Hayabusa and Raijin. Glancing over at the boys Grave kept his eyes on the sky even though he could hear everyone. Soon after though Grave walked by Raijin, "Hey I'm going to lay down for bit...I need to think of somethings. But be ready cause I believe grandpa and father will have something planned for us to do. At least once we return so we should get ready for that as well."

Grave's time for an adventure had finally ended and the time for his own adventure back at home was about to begin once more. Glancing up at the sky Grave smiled saying, "Thank You!" As he had thanked both people for helping him. Grave then took the bag and threw it over towards Hayabusa whom seemed to be in a good mood. "You may need it more than us so you can have it." Grave decided he did not want the money but understood that it would be nice to give Hayabusa some sort of pay for helping Raijin out. As they were riding into the sunset. Grave smiled once more before laying back against the wooden planks to finally get some rest. After digging through his pouch and smiled happily.

{577 / 5109}

Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 17 2013, 07:44

>-- Event Credit. --<

*Pulling himself into existence Omicron smiles, glancing at every single soul within the storyline*

+ Omicron -
    < You all did very well and performed nicely as well, this data allowed me to see how the battle system also performed. Within a few seconds I'll be designing the system a little lightly allowing the new and advance battle system to be placed into action. Also easier to read and follow set up. The manuals and guides will also go under this even some new structures.

< Enough about the site its time for everyone's results. Let me allow to say one thing...Thank you. Without you guys I would have not be able to get a lot of testing done within these last few weeks. Even now the site is coming together nicely. But onward to everyone's results.
    >-- Event Result Calculation --<

+ Omicron -
    < Now because this is the first Event, I'll be explaining on how this set up works.

1. Word Count is a matter of obtaining Prizes.
    2. Word Count is a matter of gaining EXP and Ability Pts
    finally...
    3. Word Count is a matter of gaining attributes.

< Below here you will be able to select your first prize. If you hit that range of words of course.

Prize: Golden Phoenix - Suzaku
    - EXP = +200% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gains split into 3 Attributes [This includes Controls]
    Word Count Req. - - < 8000 to 10,000

Prize: Silver Dragon - Seiryu
    - EXP = +150% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = -25% of Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gains split into 2 Attributes [This includes Controls]
    Word Count Req, - - < 4000 to 6000

Prize: Bronze Tiger - Byakko
    - EXP = +100% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = -50% of Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gain into 1 Attribute [This includes Controls]
    Word Count Req. - - < 0001 to 2000

< Also be sure to place the Bosses gains within your update if you wish to obtain them below is whom gained what from what boss. If you fought that person you earned it.

Akuma Daikama - +2,100 EXP | + 2,500 Ryo
    Fuuryu - +2,500 EXP | + 2,900 Ryo
    Violet Cloaked Figure - +3,000 Ryo [Reward was handed]

< Now each of you requested rewards from the princess as well so please be sure to look into you PM's for those. As she did say you could request anything. So thank you again everyone, Place the reward you earned and your requested reward. You shall be updated later today thank you again for joining and I hope that it was a wonderful experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next