Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 13:36

>-- Introduction --<

Narrator: "Shinobi" This word is used to describe the tools that have lived as human weapons to serve their country and to battle against one another in wars. But now...wars have almost died out due to the heroes of the past. But it seems something is starting up on the small island north east of the Fire Country. A strange group of rouges have attacked the country of long life. In order to find a power technique that can make even a mortal man live through anything.

The village's chief has sent a request for all village to lend a hand. As if the secrets of the Eiju's forbidden technique leave that country. The world will see the dark side of wars once again.

>-- Act 2: The final battle, meeting of the two.--<

- < Scene - Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Dms-environment-art03_zps27c9c413
    + Upon finally reaching the village of Eiju Country, everything of this village was large and gorgeous. The flow of time seemed to be endless as the view could reach the other side of the mountains. Within the middle of the village was a shrine that could be seen from the entrance ways. With that in sight one could see the kanji that meant, "Immortal" This was the reason why everyone was fighting for. The reason as to why this building allowed so much pain and suffering to be born from it. Soon a figure within a purple cloak appeared at the top of the building seeing the young boys and smiled glancing down at them. The smile of a mad man appeared across the narrow face. With the eyes glaring with the killing intent. Point his finger the figure spoke to the trio.

- Violet Cloaked Figure>
    *Standing tall after appearing, then kneels over to point at the trio with an killing intent aura coming off his their body*
    "Finally, a challenge...Since you defeated the spoiled and lame experiment of mine. Allow me to reward you, I shall let only two of you pass me and go to the tower. While the other stays and fights me. In doing this I've already placed a jutsu within the tower to teleport the party into tower. But the longer you wait...the faster "it" will awaken. The choice is yours...really...

+ Soon two young figures appeared beside the figure and narrowed the eyes at the figures. Before releasing their own chakra with a killing fear within it. The power was over the trios own powers. +

- Violet Cloaked Figure > *Standing tall once again, the figure awaited the answer for them. Snapping his fingers to create a black hole in front of them.*
    "So I have told you my ordeal in order for you to use my technique with your will. If you wish to decide the fate of the citizens and village then stay quiet longer. Then watch as the world turns back into a twisted and violent altered self. From the peace that humans have created, trying to hold it within the grasp of "God's Hands."

- < Scene: Inside an underground chamber > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + As the crystal ball floated the view had shifted over to the figure in the violet cloak. Leaving everyone shocked within the chambers. Finally stepping forward, the young male with silver hair began grinding his teeth with anger filling his mind and heart. Seconds after doing so, the mark hidden under his hair started to glow causing some pain.

- Mysterious Person w/ silver hair >
    *Having his teeth grinding each other, then gripping tightly on his fist as blood was starting to leak from under his skin.*
    "Im...Impossible...H-How can he still be alive!"
    *Yelling in rage the dark aura wrapped around the youth causing a strange reaction.*
    "I'LL KILL HIM!"

Mysterious Person w/ black hair and green armor:
    *Smashing his palm on to the top of the youth causing him to fall out of the state. The man within the armor glanced over at the tower and smiled. Then quickly turning his attention back towards the violet cloaked figure. Gaining the smile of happiness and impatient mixed on his brute like face. Waved his hand yelling out.*
    "Activate and begin the ritual of immortality. I shall not allow...that man to obtain it...That damn white snake bastard believes he can obtain the secrets after We've worked to hard!"

+ Several members placed their hands on strange panels as the tower began glowing larger causing green light to shine through the ground. The rays would shoot upwards shooting from under the village's floor. +

- < Scene - Hidden Village of the Raifusaikuru [Life Cycle] > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Dms-environment-art03_zps27c9c413
    + As the rays started shining from under the tower, bursting through the roads. The beams seemed to be burning everything it came in contact with. This was something that could be avoided having a quick reaction. But if one would take too much damage they would be lite up in flames. As birds were caught within the rays bursting into ashes.

- Violet Cloaked Figure > *Glancing behind its back, the figure smiled once more and shook their head turning back to the trio.*
    "My...it seems I've been noticed...well I say you have about...10 minutes to go and defeat the man behind all of this. Taking the the warp hole will allow you quick access and avoid damage. Or you could travel through the city that is bursting into flames violently...the choice is yours...the thing is...what will you do?"

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Narrator_zpse732daa0
    "Act 2 has started, as you've all made it to the village, now comes the hard choice. You have to leave one member of your team in order to battle against the boss or you have to cut through the dangerous energy coming from the ground burning anything it touches. As this strange figure has offered to help now leaves the ultimate choice. What will you do? Be warn you have only several minutes before the awakening of "It"

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->
    + Green Energy Ray Crossing -
    - It takes 500 words to cross to the tower, in exchange -50 HP

+ Violet Figure's Warp Hole -
    - Teleport to the center of the action and stop the boss ending the threat. -50 Chakra to go through.

Goal:
    + Reach the Underground Chambers before "It" awakens. Everyone has until 11pm c/t to stop it.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 17:08

Arriving at the village, it was an amazing sight. Grave had never seen something so gorgeous in his life. But it was lovely for the time begin as he shook off the excitement glancing around before feeling something strange. Arriving into the village Grave glanced upward and noticed a strange figure. Several minutes passed as lights started to shoot from the ground Grave was not amazed by the offer that was given to him and his comrades. Soon a black spiral forming in front of them. Grave thought about the way life was and smiled for a moment and closed his eyes reading over the options that truly had on them. Opening them slowly Grave had turned his head looking back at his teammates. "Listen guys…I know I'm not the team leader…but at least I trust you guys to handle whatever is on the other side of this hole. If what that person said is true…then we should take our chance to stop that damn, "IT" thing. So…Haya and Rai good luck on the other end if anything I'll try my best to get there. If I can get pass this asshole…but I will not break the deal that he made until you guys are safe. Got it?"

Smiling back at them Grave smiled as he turned to face the figure once more yelling out loud, "I'LL BE THE ONE TO STAY WITH YOU. BUT TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"
{ 243 / 3956}

Stats:
Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 17:36

Raijin admired the scenery from the walk, it was all green still and it was calm aside from all the action that was going on, on the island at least, it always had him confused and a little worried about how things were going to turn out for them later, he had a very uneasy feeling about what was going to happen next and out of all the curiosity he had to wonder why they were so single minded on the fact that they wanted to stop them from getting to them, it couldn't have been that bad could it? Raijin doubted that it was some world changing thing that they invaded this country and were defending the city with everything they could.

Raijin had his eyes closed for a second before he looked up as he opened his eyes and saw the city, it was marvelous, if he wasn't wearing his mask it would be seen to the world that his jaw had dropped, he looked on in amazement at the scenery that was there before him, “and I thought the training grounds view was amazing...” he muttered to himself thinking about one of the trainings that he and Grave had to attend to together, it was truly a scene that was breath taking but Raijin had to shake it off and continue into the village with Hayabusa and Grave still otherwise he would fall behind. As they walked into the village they ran into a curious fellow, a man with a violet cloak and he laid out an option before them two proceeded to fight the leader, and one stayed behind or they failed their attempt to stop this entire problem that was going on now.

Raijin looked around him as he noticed a green light start cutting its way around the village before he noticed was not just a light show, it was incinerating birds in the air and after he saw that he gritted his teeth before he grabbed the scythe off his back and turned to face Grave “remember Grave, you die and I'll find a way to revive you and kill you again myself.” Raijin said holding his hand out in a fist for Grave to fist bump, after which he turned to Hayabusa and nodded “I suppose that's our cue to get a move on and end this bastards day.” Raijin said before he turned and started walking, as he walked past the cloaked man, “you kill him and I'll come after you next.” Raijin said as he entered the portal to suddenly appear in a weird place, he looked around and wondered where the hell he was, he knew he was in a location of the leader of this show but he wondered where exactly the location was before he saw a bright green light lighting up the room, he turned around to face it waiting for Hayabusa to enter after him, “Well.... something just really complicated...” Raijin said to himself and Hayabusa as he looked on and saw there was actually two left, one was the leader and the other it seemed was his second in charge or something, regardless something was weird...
537|3815

-Actions-
Gained Scythe of Yomi

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14 2013, 21:04

The view of this place had been unlike one he had ever seen before. He himself may like to stay here.
“What a magnificent view… the entrance to this dwelling did not disappoint at all.” He said, as he let his new cloak blow in the wind as they walked. He had then been interrupted by this man who appeared from nowhere. Hayabusa looked up at him as he spoke.
“Hmmm… how noble. These guys must like challenges. I like… to give us a free passage to whatever underworld this may be…” he said to himself. Hayabusa walked up to Grave as he made his speech and bowed deeply.
“May your efforts and sacrifice not be in vein…” he said. He turned and began walking, looking at the man who gave them the ultimatum. His eyes glowed red with his Sharingan, as he read the chakra coming from both this man and the vortex. Hayabusa walked behind Raijoku. When he made his comment about revenge, Hayabusa stopped for a long moment, staring the man into the eyes.
“Lydeck Hayabusa… remember it, because I’m sure we’ll meet again.” He said, as he continued on, walling into the black whole. Coming out on the other side, Hayabusa felt his body be drained of chakra. Hayabusa looked around this different place. “Now… where are these opponents…” Hayabusa said. He looked on, waiting, as he put his hand on his basket, then one he had yet used, and poured chakra into it, as he would be ready to activate it at a moments notice. He looked at Raijoku and nodded before looking back at what they were facing with his glowing eyes.
“If we survive this, I would love to face you in battle. I have a partner who would love to do a two on two.” He said. Hayabusa awaited any words before they would initiate battle…
[314|3562]
ACTION
-0 Sharingan Activated [CD 60]
-0 Chakra Absorbed Through Vortex [CD 50]
-1 Puppet 2 Activated [CD 70|SD 35]
-2 Puppet 2 Turtle Shield Active
+ - Attributes:
+ - Storage:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 02:37

>-- Battle Post: Dragon Vs Duo--<

- < Scene: Underground Chambers > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + With the youth staying behind and the others jumping forward into the warp hole. They suddenly appeared before a cloaked figure. Whom was laughing as blood was on the ground from the fallen comrades. The man removed his cloak smiling at the young ones.

- Fuuryu >
    "So...that damn snake fool decided to interfere with the plans after all. What an insolent fool he is. No matter...I'm known as Fuuryu, I welcome you both to your funeral but...soon this entire piece of rock will be erased, allowing me to become an immortal being. I shall become a true god having all fall before me in battles. You boys will be the perfect test.

From the looks of things, I say you have about 15 minutes before the awakening begins...but I wonder if you can beat me in 12."

+ Fuuryu pulls something from behind him placing it around the right of his forearm. As it glows brightly it release a small shock wave of light. As though it was trying to talk with something. But soon the light pulled back in as it was calm once more. +

- Fuuryu >
    "Seems...my shield hates that scythe of yours boy...then again heaven and hell never did find themselves as equals to one another."
    *Placing punching his fists together the man quickly rushed over attacking at the boy using puppets trying to defeat him quickly. Moving his fist with a rapid motion, the power from the attack was building up as it was beginning to be let go on Hayabusa. 'He used those toys in order to defeat Akuma...like hell they will work on me this time.'*

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

Goal:
    Defeat Fuuryu [Wind Dragon] leader of Regulars

"IT" Awakens Time:
    12 [Turns] Minutes till awaken [*All the way to boss turns.*]

0 | 12

Total Actions: 0/5
    -1 Melee [80 + 60 = 140 DMG]

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 LeaderofRegs_zps39561457

Jutsu(s):
    Stats wrote:

- - - Level: 25
    - - - - EXP: ? ? ? ? / 2500
    - - - Shinobi Type: Regular

+ Health: 190 / 190
    + Physical EN / Stamina: 295 / 295
    + Spiritual EN: 200 / 200
    - - - Chakra: 0495 / 0495
    - - - - Mind Chakra: 100
    - - - - Chakra Control: 078%

+ Strength: 80
    + Endurance: 95
    + Speed: 60
    + Agility: 60
    + Intelligence: 100

> - EX Attributes - <
    Tool: 050
    Weapon: 050
    Marital: 050
    Molding: 050
    Resistance: 040
    Battle Equipment wrote:

- - Waist Pouch: Chunin Pouch
    - - - LoE: 4 Slots | 4 Copies of Equipment

+ Item[s]
    - Regular Cloak - [Hides Chakra from being Sensed]
    -
    -
    -

+ Tool[s]
    - Yang Pouch [x4] - {DMG = -25 Stamina on Opponent}
    - Yin Pouch [x4] - {DMG = -25 Chakra on Opponent}
    - Kunai [x4] - {DMG =10}
    - Shuriken [x4] - {DMG = 10}
    - Fuma Shuriken [x2] - {DMG = 25}

+ Weapon[s]
    - Shield of Tendou - {50% SE = Block DMG}
    ---{Ability: Heaven's Light - Rays of light, fire attacking enemies {25%SE = DMG}
    -
    -
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 02:37

The member 'Omicron' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D100' : 68

--------------------------------

#2 'D100' : 27

#3 'D100' : 8

#4 'D100' : 50

#5 'D100' : 98
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 08:14

Hayabusa looked on at this man that had been before them. His puppet had yet activated, being in the process of doing so. The man before him had been fast… a little too fast. Hayabusa’s eyes observed his chakra, and Hayabusa gave a quick glance and Raijoku, hoping he would understand what was about to happen. A wireless headset would really be great right now. He performed one seal, engulfing his body in chakra that would numb his opponent at contact, therefore, Hayabusa took the first two hits fully. Hayabusa had been surprised it would take so long for the chakra to grip his opponent, but this form of resistance had been because of the momentum the man already had in his attacks. This was Hayabusa’s sacrifice. He had been on his way to die… that was until his puppet had finally done what it was supposed to do.
Hayabusa laid there, in his puppet, weakened. He had made his puppet in such a way that if it activated, it would assemble itself around Hayabusa’s body, as he would take refuge in the hollow space within it. The puppet’s turtle shell had taken the hit of the punch. Hayabusa had not expected this, but the water bottle his had stored in this puppet before coming here and upon defeating the last enemy had been very well placed, as he grabbed it a began to drink it. Throwing the bottle to the side, Hayabusa smirked.
“Now… please work…” he said, hoping he had numbed his opponent for his partner to give good use to his new weapon.
The puppet Hayabusa had been in was animal type, and slightly oversized. It laid down on all fours, with the head of a dragon and a turtle shell back showing on its top. Hayabusa felt safe, as he would first shoot a shuriken from the dragon’s mouth and then prepare his onslaught to follow up Raijoku’s attack, as the dragon head opened its mouth and began to glow with flames, just waiting for the moment to shoot…
[343|3905]
ACTION
-0 Sharingan Upkeep [CD 30]
-1/2 Numb Genjutsu [Hit Taken for Guaranteed Touch Activation][CD 20|SD 6]
-0 Attack Damage Taken From First 2 [140 – 96= 44 Dmg x 2 = 88 Taken]
-0 Puppet Takes Damage from Third Attack [140 – 85= 55 Taken]
-1 Water Drank [+100 Chakra, Health, and Stamina][CANNOT Exceed Max]
-1 Puppet Shuriken Launcher [Rolling Just In Case Genjutsu is Avoided][60 + 60 +17 + 17 + 10 = 164 + 10% = 180 MAX DMG]
-1/2 Puppet Flame Thrower Prepared

+ - Attributes::
+ - Storage::
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 08:14

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 4

#2 'D4' : 4
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 16:45

Raijin watched the mans speed and power he threw at Hayabusa and he was stunned for a moment before he shook his head to Hayabsua and nodded “I guess we should get together for a battle sometime in the future.” he agreed before he felt the weakness of the scythe in his hand but that power was something to build with, he charged in at Fuuryu before he jumped in the air rotating to round house kick the man to his face, he would land on his feet to launch himself at the man swinging his scythe at the man's neck, “TAKE THIS YOU OVER POWERED MOTHA FUCKA!” Raijin decided to shout for now reason.
537|3815

-Actions-
Calm Mind – 5 posts
Quick Learner
-1 = Melee attack (81 + 68 = 149 max dmg)
-2 = Weapon Attack (81 + 68 + 26 = 175 max dmg) [lower Endurance if contact made.]

+ - Attributes:

+ - Storage:

Last edited by Raijoku on Mon Apr 15 2013, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 16:45

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D80' : 17

#2 'D2' : 2

#3 'D6' : 4
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15 2013, 18:29

Scythe stat damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next