Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage Empty
PostSubject: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 20:53

Reo walked through the destroyed country. The amount of death and destruction was unreal. The dragon had implied that only dragons could defeat the Dragon King. Except he was wrong. Reo had heard from the Hokage that the Rikudo Sage – whoever that was – had been able to seal the dragons once before.

Reo unconsciously slipped his hand into the bag on his side and felt the dragonballs within. “I wish the Rikudo Sage was here, now.”

[WISH: Wishing for the Rikudo Sage to reappear to help solve this Dragon War]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 20:55

The orbs would begin to glow brightly before granting the wish and vanishing into the sky. Too which a spirit of an elderly man would appear with a staff and several black orbs behind him as he turned to see a person. His eyes were violet with a ripple pattern. "Hmm, it has been some time sense I have return to this plain of existence."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 21:00

Reo saw the man appear before him. Everything about him spoke of power – but more. Respect. Authority. Everything Reo wished he was, this man possessed. Reo knew next to nothing about him other than the fact that he sealed the dragons away.

Now, he was here and alive. Reo didn’t need to know much more about him. He could tell by the way he felt. This man was historic. He was legendary. He was a savior – the kind that Reo wished he was.

The golden orbs have flown out of his pocket. Somehow he must have used him to return the Rikudo Sage to life.

“I apologize if you did not wish to return.” Reo said bowing before him. As he exited the bow, Reo met his eyes. Powerful eyes. Peaceful eyes. “But the need is dire. The Dragon King and his army have returned and are ravaging the world – and I do not possess the power to put an end to them. Can you help us put an end to this destruction?”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 21:30

The rikudo sage turned to look at his ghostly form for a bit. " I see so in a time of need I was called upon. To help resolve this issue I must know several factors to this. How long has this been going on? Are you able to use one or two elements mainly Wind and Fire? How many have been killed by the dragons are you aware of?" The sage himself closed his eyes thinking of the issues at hand and was more so curious as to whom would open the gate that kept the beasts sealed to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 21:44

“How long?” Reo paused momentarily. How long had it been going on? He wasn’t sure of the exact date but…things had shifted a few weeks back. The very air seemed to change. How long ago was that? “I think it’s been about twenty-five days, though I just recently fought the my first dragon.”

Reo then turned his attention to the second question – and his hopes died. “I can use Wind…but Fire….” Reo paused before remembering the Chakra Paper in his pocket and the words of an old wise woman in the village he stayed in after the Chuunin Exams. She had told him she thought he had the potential to wield all five basic elements. “Hold on! I may be able to use fire, let me try something.”

With that, Reo reached into his pocket and grabbed the Chakra Paper. He focused his chakra on it – trying to will it to burn. Miraculously, it burst into flames in front of his eyes.

“Yes, I can use fire.” Reo said, confident once more. “As for how many have died, the numbers are immense. The country we stand in was recently desolated and it is not the only one. Perhaps…nine countries? The dragons have been rampaging from my understanding of things.”

[209 Words;  - Charka Paper, + Fire Element, Training Fire Element three times: 8TP]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 21:44

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 1, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 21:51

The Sage sighed heavily to the amount of losses that had come with the release of the dragons. It was now time for him to complete the needed requirements. He turned to the young man and nodded. "Place your hand onto me...I do not know if this will work before they were unaware of my powers and with them being free it may not be possible to deal with them. Can they avoid the powers of chakra by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 22:01

Reo reached out and placed his hand on the Rikudo Sage's. As he did so, he thought about the fight he had. The only move that had affected the dragon had been his clone's mindlessly wailing on him. Everything else was nulled by some ability of the dragon's. "Yes, they can avoid chakra. The only thing that seemed to work was when I just tried to punch them without any fancy moves or chakra."
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySat Oct 20 2018, 22:27

"I just wanted to make sure before I use my chakra...but it seems they have learned a few tricks also. But I have also learned many more things while I was away. First forgive me cause I will be using your as a host for a bit as I perform these techniques." First clapping his hands he began to form an black orb between his palms releasing it into the sky. But instead of sucking things into it, it began to pull the sky apart showing different lands. To which he closed his eyes and clapped his hands the second time, "Ninpou - Splitting Worlds" As the whole soon held its shape the next part continued one with him changing his hand to one seal. "Ninpou - Fuuton - Ryu Retraction" Soon the hole in the sky began to absorb dragons from each location taking them back into their world.

"There...that is all I can do, as I'm not battling them I cannot place the final technique on them but I will say this...they will be able to return on their own next time. As the seal on them has been removed. But I cannot for say when this will happen. As for those that were lost to this world I cannot restore their lost souls as too much time has passed. The world may be destroyed now but it can be rebuilt no matter what. Remember this though...anyone and everyone have a part to play when it comes to creating happiness and joy. Peace is also on the same coin as Chaos...so be warned. Now I must take my leave as my time and the use of my chakra and yours are now empty. Take care of yourself and the future my friend."

With that the Rikudo Sage nodded as he began to vanish back to the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage EmptySun Oct 21 2018, 00:24

Reo smiled at the news, but felt his body drained of all energy. He felt himself falling forward just before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage   Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage Empty

Back to top Go down

Reo's Wish and the Rikudo Sage
Page 1 of 1