Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Man of Steel and Steel Sword

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Man of Steel and Steel Sword Empty
PostSubject: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:00

Reo made his way gradually back into Iwa. The town itself was populated as usual, seemingly unaware of the recent destruction of Taki. It was hard to believe that this village could be so peaceful when everything seemed to be going so wrong in the world. The merger of two separate worlds? This could become a catastrophic event the likes of which the world had never seen.

Of course, that was when the monk saw a purple haired man carrying a sword. That alone didn’t make him feel any particular way, but the feeling he gave off. Something was similar about him...he was like Gohan and the others.

“Hey, do you know Gohan?”

[Training Awareness X8][will roll when I get a chance]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:07

Walking around into the strange land he turned hearing someone mention a name that caused him to turn quickly with shock and surprise. "Yes I do! Do you know where I can find him? Though sorry my name is Trunks I do not believe we have met before have we?" Trunks was confused on how someone that was different from him would know anything about Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:10

“No we haven’t” Reo said reaching into his pocket and pulling out the two golden orbs. “He entrusted one of these to me after I defeated frieza. He’s off looking for goku. I was wondering if you knew where another one of these is or how many there are? I’m just as eager as you guys to fix this. Frieza, Broly, and Beerus Republicans too dangerous”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:23

"Those are the dragonballs! How did they get here...I wonder could it because of the wish that brought them here also. But even so that would mean that they should be useless right now unless...we traveled through time and space. Hmm strange indeed." Trunks would be lost in thought for a bit before snapping out of it. "There exist seven magical orbs if anything...I also have one." Trunks reached back showing his to the young man. "If those guys are here it could mean trouble for everyone...though I have never heard the name Beerus before."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:33

“Well, Frieza died, so we don’t need to worry about him. Anyway I can get that dragonball from you? I’m only halfway sure what they do but Gohan told me I could use them to fix this mess once I get them all...also, is there a better way to locate them? People from your world have a different...feel to them and I’ve just been wandering around looking for you all.”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 20:52

Trunks would think about it for a second before transforming into a young male with blonde hair. "I will only give it to you if you can show me what you can perform in one attack. We use only one attack after which if you can deal enough then I will allow you to have it. We use to locate them using a dragon radar the only issue my mother is the only one with it and she's not hear. As for the feeling it could because our energy is different then what you know of."

Trunks aura continued to stay a high level as he waited to see what move his opponent would use.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 22:29

Reo suddenly dashed forward, feet levitating due to his boots. He thrust his arms outward and attempted to smash trunks head between his hands.

[move + damage + roll will be in discord]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:15

The impact was solid as Trunk guarded with his sword. Even in Super Saiyan mode, the impact felt solid and forced him to skid back on the ground leaving grooves in the dirt. He raised his head from his guarded position, and smirked. "Nice hit." he commented, and lowered his sword. "It seems the warriors in this world are more impressive than I thought. "

With a breath, he powered down. "Tell me, what do you wish to use the Dragon Balls for anyway? I don't mean to pry but it seems like a good question to ask anyone who is showing interest. Can't tell you how many people I had to fight who wanted to use them for the wrong reason."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:21

"The worlds are colliding. Frieza destroyed an entire country of people. I was in the middle of that devastation and while I managed to defeat Frieza, it wasn't enough. Broly is still out there. Beerus who made both Broly and Frieza look like jokes is wandering around...plus his weird attendant..." Reo shuddered a little as he stepped back. "You are powerful, that much I can tell, and I would love to train with you and Gohan some day but.... right now my world is being plagued by the villains of yours and we don't know what unintended consequences will happen from this merger. I would like to put our worlds in their rightful places."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 20:29

Trunks smiled as he bowed his head and sheathed his sword. "THen I can approve of your goals. It is a bad time to train but I think we can help one another out. " He then reached into his pocket and pulled out something. "Catch."

It came as a fast arch in the air-- but soon Reo could catch it-- the two star ball. The golden orb shined with its etherial power. "I had one so I think this could help. I only ask you are careful seeking the others. I'll be on standby, and come running if you need help. "

*Gives Reo 2 star ball and blood contract to summon in event if needed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man of Steel and Steel Sword   Man of Steel and Steel Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Man of Steel and Steel Sword
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next