Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Tower of Dead's Promise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Tower of Dead's Promise Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptyFri Sep 14 2018, 20:54

The heavy rain would set in as Grave continued to walk around with a smile on his face knowing that the country was known for its sadness due to past wars. Arriving at the area Grave turned to head over to the administration building as he remember how he helped them with their issue before hand with the arrival of the dragons. A guard would stop Grave as he smiled bowing to them.

Grave: "Hello, sorry I would like to see the village leader she is aware of whom I am."
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptyFri Sep 14 2018, 21:55

The tall tower that housed the administration building for the village leader it would be seen a female with white hair walking down the stairs with grace. As she was waited with others with umbrellas around her. She smiled while holding a young man's hand as she smiled, "Asakura Grave, I remember you what brings you here?"

She waved her left hand to have the guard bow leaving them to speak in private. Still staying beside the male figure who would smile. "Ah the shinobi slash priest that came to help us that horrible time what is it we can help you with as Shijo Ame as asked before me."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptyFri Sep 21 2018, 22:43

Bowing to each of them Grave kept hold of his blade tightly only to say without a pause.

Grave: "I wish to break the barrier that holds the dragons, I promised I would save the humans that were sealed behind their and I finally come up with a way. It took a large amount of time and energy but after the experience that I have felt from that dimension or area I felt strongly close to my time/space technique, "Limbo."

If my theory is correct, I can counter that barrier time/space and destroy for good. As I noticed the pervious leader of Ame Country did only a small fragment I may be able to do the same. But I must do it within the same area as before if allowed..."

He would return back to a standing stance awaiting their response to his request that he even felt it was odd to bring up but it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 17:33

The leader of the Ame Country eyes would widen with fear but also with great concern about the request. "Asakura Grave, I do understand that you wish to continue your work as a priest in some fashion but breaking that seal would be almost impossible as you would need the powers close to the Rikudo Sage. At least that's what we were told before. Though...my father was able to create a hole in the barrier. Why do you think you can completely break the seal that was placed up by the sage himself."

The guard would lean forward with their hand on the blade awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 18:07

The priest would turn to withdraw his blade with the white blade appearing as he pulled the sheath from it he began to express his reasoning for it.

Grave: "My blade I forged myself but I did so in hopes of using it as a power source in battle to save the spirits of those loss in war or from dark thoughts. But then when it came to the dragons I found humans that were sealed for no reason but only wishing to learn their teachings. Now I have sealed several of the tailed beast within me and I plan to use my chakra and my technique and blade itself to shatter this barrier if allowed. As I see it seems to mirror how my technique works just a bit. So will you allow me to save those souls?"

He placed the blade back into his sheath only to stare at both the guards and leader carefully just in case his words would cause an issue to him being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 18:55

Slowly closing her eyes to take a small sigh before turning to see the guards stay on ready. "You helped us and in returned we joined forces with you and your cause. Now once the barrier is broken I will say that our alliance will be strong broken to some form. Breaking this barrier or even technique I still would say is impossible to even before. Though you have knowledge of the portal, plus knowledge what is on the other side so maybe this could benefit both parties at the same time. For that...I shall allow you to make an attempt in destroying the barrier. Please follow me back to the tower of the dead."

As the white haired leader would get up walking towards the back of a hallway. She would have her husband step before her opening the door as it would soon be pulled open by the other 2 guards. As they entered it came down to a dragon like statue that had their mouth closed with chains around it.

"This is the barrier...this is the real seal while the portal you went through was a prototype in trying to harness the energy from the technique used by the Rikudo Sage. If anything give it your all in destroying the chains and completing your goal."

+ Requirement in Breaking +
- Must surrender 3 Tailed Beasts. [Tailed become sealed and unable to be obtained]
- Must reduce" 1 Attribute by 50% for 2 Weeks.
- Chakra Decreases 50% [Permanently] Unless Having Rinnegan + Juubi Sealed within.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 19:32

Grave followed the female once again to the tower that housed the dead. As he moved into it he began hearing the voices of the tailed beast. But only to ignore them as he continued onward with the plan of things. Stopping at the door he stared for a moment as they unlocked the gateway it would seem.

As the door soon opened he was shocked by the statue that would be in the room and heard of the story of what her father had done. To which he remembered the portal closed on them but was not aware of the effects it did. As he began moving over to feel his energy start to leave his body as he was shaking it off a bit.

Grave: "I see...a trade of something in order to obtain something else...in that case...Sanbi...Yonbi...and Nanibi. I will find a way to obtain you once again. But for now...I RELEASE THEE!"

Placing his hands on the chains he felt his chakra leave his body but also feel the tailed beast be pulled from his body as he was fell backwards onto the ground breathing heavily and unable to stand for a bit.

Nekomata: "Grave!! Why would you do that to them!!

Grave: "Because...i promised them I would free them from this prison...but it seems their was a trade. To free a prisoner one must be imprisoned themselves."

With shock Nekomata would focus on the statue and await as Grave slowly stood up waiting as well.

- Released Sanbi, Yonbi, and Nanibi
- Awareness -50%
- Chakra Drop heavily...-530% Chakra | -400% Stamina
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 19:52

The chains would start breaking turning into dust. Only to leave the statue of the dragon with its eyes glowing brightly with a fire like color to it. Soon the mouth would slowly start to open as it moved dust would fly all over the room. Leaving everyone to take a step back as the mouth fully would come to an open. The body started moving its self only to break through the crushing everything around it as it released a mighty roar. Protecting the Shijo Ame from harm the guards took most of the damage as he husband was faster than them.

Soon the statue would continuing roaring before looking up at the sky and firing a strange beam from his mouth. Which soon caused the sky to turn a red color. Only to soon the sky across the world would be changed turning blood red leaving only a black hole to appear over Ame Country. As things went silent only roars could be heard as winged beasts called dragons had finally returned to the world of the living.

A red dragon roared as it flew around, "Freedom, after soon many years...the time has finally come brothers and sisters...the ending of the world beings now!" Each dragon started to land within Ame destroying the village setting everything a blaze leaving nothing but destruction.

Shijo Ame turned to glance over at Asakura Grave, "What have you done!" her husband raised his voice to the guards, "Everyone move now save as many people as possible we have to protect everyone. Make sure to keep the safety of the people first and push these beasts back as best as possible."[/b] Soon a large black dragon with grey and sky blue lines would appear in the sky. Roaring it would soon begin talking to everyone on the planet. "We have been freed now to take over this world. For years we watched and stayed on the other side debting how we would destroy your world...and we have decided on one thing...complete annihilation of your race!"

The dragons freed the world has now been plunged into darkness as dragons rain from the sky destroying Ame Country and soon beginning to fly to different locations attacking them. This was the beginning of the end for the shinobi era.

"Ending Event Starts..."
More details will be shown on the OOC Board tonight.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptySat Sep 22 2018, 21:12

Grave stared at the destruction and the falling of the dragons coming into their world. He gripped his fists tightly and then turned to Shijo Ame.

Grave: "This was not what I thought would happen...but in the end I will set it all right!"

With that the tailed beasts appeared before him within his mind only to turn them bowing his head as though he was asking to be forgiven as this was not what he had in mind.

Kyuubi: "You seal us only to free them, but you aimed to save those that were sealed. It would seem that plan back fired heavily and nothing can done to stop this madness but to do battle. We can talk about everything later but as of right now let's move!"

Nodding as he came back into view and saw the large beast he knew he was a bit weaker from the cost of breaking the seal. But it was not enough to hold him back from battling. Grave leaned forward and began rushing pass the crowd as he made his way pointing his finger at the dark like dragon.

Grave: "Hey you...you think you can come here and start a war...I will tell you something I may have released you but I'll be damn if I let you take over our world!"

- Grave challenges the King of Dragons
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Dead's Promise   Tower of Dead's Promise EmptyMon Sep 24 2018, 18:51

Adding Bio now.
Grave Techniques
* Halved all techniques that would be effected by Ninjutsu Class Ability
* Added Techniques Costs as well of what they would be because I have not been able to get to it.

- Passive Seal: Rewrite: -60% [Unable to use Ninjutsu Class Abilities to decrease Cost]

1. Kawarimi – 4 Usages / 10 > 5% Chakra
2. Spirit Prison – 30% / 15% Chakra Upkeep
3. Drilling Peak – 25% / 8% [upkeep]
4. Ultimate Shield – [20% / 10% Upkeep]
5. Matou Style
6. Poison Mist Asakura Version [30% Chakra]
7. Kokudo [30% Chakra]
8. Doujutsu [Tokugan]

Abilities:
- Akuma Kaji Lv:4 [-20% Chakra / N.C | -10 HP
- Dual Wield [Wield a 2nd weapon.]
- Awareness Sense [Sense someone of Awareness or lower]