Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.



 
HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Share
 

 Fuu's Chunin exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy


Post[s] : 282
Joined : 2018-06-29

Fuu's Chunin exam Empty
PostSubject: Fuu's Chunin exam   Fuu's Chunin exam EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 01:10

Ladies and Gentlmen are you ready for round 2!!! Can we get our lovely ladies out here, first introducing FUU KOGETA!!!





[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 12:49 AM


O Battle Level: 22 | EXP: 1,309/2200
ooo Total Experience: 24,309
O Ranking: Genin
O Character-Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 364/364 [364]

O Chakra Gauge: 100%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%

O Chakra Control: 057%
O Kekkei Genkai Control: 000%
O Nature Control: LOCKED
O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Brawn:364 (445 youthful power)
O Endurance:166 (208)
O Dexterity:890 (1148)

O Awareness:157 (196)
O Sanity:152 (190)
O Intelligence:152 (190)

O Element(s)
+ Fire (1): 024%
+ Wind (2): 006%
+ Scorch (3): 053%

(My Jutsu and things are in the actual thread)



Fuu lept out into the arena with a smile on her face


Grinning as if she couldn't loose

[/size]



[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 12:50 AM


O Battle Level: 22 | EXP: 1,309/2200
ooo Total Experience: 24,309
O Ranking: Genin
O Character-Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 364/364 [364]

O Chakra Gauge: 100%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%

O Chakra Control: 057%
O Kekkei Genkai Control: 000%
O Nature Control: LOCKED
O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Brawn:364 [YP:455]
O Endurance:166 [YP:208] [Total: 213]
O Dexterity:890 [YP:1113] [TotaL: 1143]

O Awareness:157 [YP:196]
O Sanity:152 [YP:190]
O Intelligence:152[YP:190]

O Bijuu Name & Alias:
O Bijuu Elements:

O Kekkei Genkai Name: Hyouton Relese
---[KG Stats Move Here]

O Element(s)
+ Suiton (1): 024%
+ Wind (2): 006%
+ Hyouton (3): 053%
+ Element (4): 000%
+ Element (5): 000%

Abilities:
Youthful Power: [x1.25]
Calm Mind [x1.15]
Devil Grip
Ice Resistance
One Hand Art
Elemental Mix

Equipment:
Head: Village Bandana +5 END
Body: Covert Garb +20 DEX
Arm: Cloth Gauntlets +10 DEX

- Items
x5 Kunai
x5 Exploding Tags(edited)






Now introducing to the next kunochi, the wonderful ice beauty Junpaku Yutaku!!


she appears with her white snow like hair and bows to everyone and smiles at her opponent, "Shall we do our best?"


Ladies if you are you ready BEGIN!!!

[/size]



[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 12:57 AM


"oh you know it sister! Take this" Fuu quickly made the hand signs for Tatsumaki, it was as good a starter as any and it was powerful to boot. the only warning was the small wisp of heat that appeared at her target's feet before it exploded into a full blown tornado of scorching air.

(1435 Damage and Max burn on hit)
!r 1d20


[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 12:57 AM


[You have to roll as a seperate message it does not read it for some odd reason in the same]

[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 12:58 AM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (4)
Total: 4


[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:01 AM


She turned looking at the fire balls miss hitting the back targets leaning over, "You miss sister! come on you are suppose to be better than that!" Rushing over the female pulled her hand back and then forward in a slashing motion, "Hyouton Kesagiri - Slashing Sword diagonally from Shoulder, smiling she quickly finished her other hand seal releasing a powerful javelin, "Hakaiteki Nagwyari - Destructive Javelin!"

- One Hand Art - Allows +1 Hyouton Clan Technique to be used on the same turn, however it cannot be used back to back.

Slashing Sword Damage: 1143
Javelin: 1143

Chakra: 75/100
Stamina: 100


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 1:01 AM


@Omninshu [NJTGM] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 2d20 (13, 4)
Total: 17


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:09 AM


The first slash exploded into a puff of smoke, only leaving a trail as Fuu was up in the air when the second strike had landed. Okay maybe this wouldn't be quite as easy as she had thought, gonna need some back up planning here. "I Can give better but just remember, you asked for it!" Fuu completed the hand signs for shadow clones while she was still in the air, It wasn't one but eleven that were on the field now. The chanted in unison "But can you keep up?"

[1 chakra for substitution and create ten clones with 4 chakra each, current chakra reserve in real fuu 56/100]


[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:12 AM


[1 Chakra for sub?]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:12 AM


hold on...


[no that should be 3]


[current chakra 54/100]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:13 AM


[Okay i figured i was thinking you were giving up 1 item and it got caught, be sure to subtract the item too.]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:13 AM


[Shuriken yes]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:16 AM


Leaning over the female smile big and smiled, "Oh....my god!! that is soooooo coool...but can they hold out?" Weaving the seals she finished giving a wink to her female friend, " Hiden: Kinjutsu - Hyouton - Yomi - Ice Style Underworld" Soon a burst of wind would start to create freezing weather as she smiled soon the body would begin to show ice forming. "Can you live...in the icey hell though?"

Hiden: Kinjutsu - Hyouton - Yomi - Ice Style Underworld -25% Chakra - All Targets: -5% HP Per Turn & -15% Nexus Attributes [Per Turn]

Chakra: 50/100
Stamina: 100


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:30 AM


Okay that was less than ideal, Fuu Shivered but didn't herself act just yet "come on girls let's warm things up" The clones nodded and quickly shot off the hand signs for a simultaneous attack. The hot tornado that shot up in the middle of the icey area was quite something.

[clone Jutsu Tatsumaki X10 clones will be left with 1 chakra each from the -3 casting tatsumaki will post damage if I hit, calculated for clones -15% stats]


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 1:30 AM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (20)
Total: 20
Critical Hit!


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:31 AM


3,930 damage


[accounting for crit, Clone stats -15%]


[Also My HP is reduced to 319/336 and clones are at 112/118]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:34 AM


[Each clone has 4% and the tornado is D rank which is 10 halved it 5% Do you have something else reducing it?]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:35 AM


[yes


[Clan reduces the cost of Scorch jutsu]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:36 AM


[Correct: Destructive Scorching]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:36 AM


[and Ninja mastery cuts it 1/2 again yes]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:37 AM


[Mastery of Ninjutsu I see it now it was hiding at the bottom xD]


The flames would near the female as she was freezing over with a smile she closed her eyes softly and said, "You are very talented..."As the flames made contact from the clones she would fall in flames burning...but soon vanishing leaving a kunai to take the damage as he appeared behind the female still icing up. "You forgot a basic technique like that...you used it on me sister...oh well nice battle." With that she brought her hand back firing the shareds of ice and the javelin after weaving the hand seals once again.
HP: -3%
Attributes: -15%

Ice Resistance: Cannot be Frozen + Hyouton DMG are cut in half
One Hand Art:
Upkeep: Ice Yomi: -13%
Counter: Kawarimi No Jutsu -5%
- Hyouton - Kesagiri - Slashing Sword diagonally from Shoulder DMG: 971 | -15%
- Hyouton – Hakaiteki Nagwyari - Destructive Javelin DMG: 971 -10%

Chakra: 7/100
Stamina: 100


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 1:42 AM


@Omninshu [NJTGM] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 2d20 (6, 10)
Total: 16


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:50 AM


Fuu didn't have time to think she was already behind her she slammed her hands together in the single hand seal that it took to use her secret technique "Hidden art: Scorch Zone" The heat waved off of her and expanded rapidly she didn't even need to dodge as it melted the ice enough that they missed out of hand.

[using Scorch Zone -8 chakra]


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 1:50 AM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (15)
Total: 15


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 1:52 AM


Direct damage 1,169 (after stat deductions from the ice zone and then Destructive scorches damage bonus)


[also I took another 17 lowering my HP to 302/336]

[/size]




[size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Today at 1:57 AM


The female shinobi would smile as the flames pushed her back but she was suddenly caught by something only for the flames to vanish in an instant and the ice melting leaving spring like weather once more. Holding the female in his arms Kage Aiwaza stood with his spiked up before it feel once again.

"Nice job kid..." Turning to speak loudly, "The winner of this match up is...Kogeta Fuu!" The ice female would soon start to break as she would be a female in her early 20's with blond and white hair now. "Hey...how did I do..." Aiwaza smirked at her, "both of you did good." The female turned smiling at the female shinobi saying, "Nice work...sis." As she slowly passed out from the damage she took.

Another announcer began speaking, "Ladies and Gentlemen I do not know about you but that was an epic battle of fire and ice that it left me chilled burned in soul!! That will conclude todays matches until later on today awesome job everyone!"
[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy


Post[s] : 282
Joined : 2018-06-29

Fuu's Chunin exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuu's Chunin exam   Fuu's Chunin exam EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 14:55

[size=16]

[size=16][size=13]Omninshu [NJTGM]Last Saturday at 7:52 PM


"Alright ladies and gentlemen are you ready for this next match up we have the scorching hot new comer vs the wind monk of the sand who will win this battle!!!"

[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 8:50 PM


Reo walked into the arena once more. It may have only been the Semi-Finals but it didn't feel like it to the young monk. This battle would be the most important to him, as it was against his Best Friend. He had to put on a good show, if only so Fuu didn't mock him relentlessly. They had known each other so long that this fight was awkward for Reo. Sure, they had trained before but nothing like this. They had never gone at it with the intent to actually beat the other person up. Of course, the same was true for Reo and Shao, but that relationship simply wasn't the same. Shao was an acquaintance. A nice guy but ultimately he was a foreign shinobi and a competitor in love.

No, this was the most important fight in the tournament for Reo.


[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:18 PM


Fuu was absolutely ready for this fight, her chakra was recharged and to be perfectly honest it was a long time coming. Reo and her have been going easy on each other ever since they started training, they probably knew most of each other's moves but regardless, even if only one of them was going to the finals she couldn't help but feel like this fight would be more important.

She made her way out and gave a wink "Whenever we're ready"

Stats agian
O Battle Level: 22 | EXP: 1,309/2200
ooo Total Experience: 24,309
O Ranking: Genin
O Character-Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 364/364 [364]

O Chakra Gauge: 100%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%

O Chakra Control: 057%
O Kekkei Genkai Control: 000%
O Nature Control: LOCKED
O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Brawn:364 (445 youthful power)
O Endurance:166 (208)
O Dexterity:890 (1148)

O Awareness:157 (196)
O Sanity:152 (190)
O Intelligence:152 (190)

O Element(s)
+ Fire (1): 024%
+ Wind (2): 006%
+ Scorch (3): 053%


[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:22 PM


O Battle Level: 29 | EXP: 453/2,900
ooo Total Experience: 35,752
O Ranking: Genin
O Character-Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 1,133/1,133

O Chakra Gauge: 125%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%

O Chakra Control: 060%
O Kekkei Genkai Control: 000%
O Nature Control: LOCKED
O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Brawn: 1,133 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power] + 22= 1,792
O Endurance: 735 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power] + 15= 1,163
O Dexterity:158 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power] + 20= 267

O Awareness:156 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power]= 244
O Sanity:217 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power]= 339
O Intelligence:158 (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power]= 247 (198 out of battle)



@Fuu [NJT]

[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:27 PM


yes?


[nobody said to start tho ><]


[ @Omninshu [NJTGM] should we just start]

[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:32 PM


[Do we have to wait for him?]

[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:32 PM




[/size][/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:33 PM


@Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT] [You're staff. Can we go ahead and fight]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:35 PM


Oh is omni away?


@Fuu [NJT] @Reo Gojisou [NJT] you know the rules. You may proceed


Good luck

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:36 PM


[Thanks, Fuu you've got me way beat in dex. So, you're up]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:44 PM


(Just a note-- while i am officiating, it will be Omni who has to declare end of event so please do your best)


(Guys, if you are not sure about questions-- we can postpone this match if you both prefer to wait for Omni)

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:57 PM


"Alright Reo, I kinda figured it would end up being us in this round and we sort of Know each other's moves but I've got a surprise for you." Fuu grinned as she bit her thumb and made hand signs before slamming her hand onto the ground "Summoning Jutsu!" A cloud of smoke exploded up around her before reveling a cat sized beetle in front of her with a long horn. Fuu didn't waste time though, she jumped backwards and made the hand signs for Tatsumaki.

(Summon stats My stats +50 except End witch is that number X1.3 so =335 end.)


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTLast Saturday at 10:57 PM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (12)
Total: 12


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:58 PM


(1,435 damage)


(+max burn aimed at Arms)

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 10:59 PM


[oh, Tatsumaki. Duh. I was confused and like how does Kuchiyose hurt XD. Let me think]


[You know you put me in a tough spot here. I can counter, but that would be anticlimatic XD]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:00 PM


[oooh wait. I'm dumb. That misses. One sec]


+ - Shifu – Guardian and Tutor of the Noble Child - >
> Only a pure-bred Gojisou can understand the power hidden within them. As they are trained and protected by one another during which this cycle has been repeated numerous times in the generations. During battle it seems they are able to see and calculate the incoming attacks weak points saving themselves.
+ Type: Passive
+ Effect: -15% DMG [x0.15] & Target's Roll -2
+ Price: -2500 AP + Pure Bred Gojisou Clan Member



[Passive Ability]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:00 PM


No


11 or more is a hit

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:01 PM


[Read my passive ability, Asura]


[-2 to her rolls]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:01 PM


(nvm)


sorry

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:01 PM


[oh... I didn't know that was a thing]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:01 PM


[Clan only]


Reo watched in wonder as a...beetle appeared from a puff of smoke. What in the world was that? To make matters worse, a heat tornado appeared as Fuu quickly made a few hand signs. Already feeling the heat, Reo jumped out of the war before the heat/flames truly materialized and watched in wonder as the monstrosity blazed. Feeling the sweat on his brow, Reo turned towards his friend and her strangely large beetle. He was still confused what that thing was. "Not holding back, are you?"

Reo chuckled as he stared at the beetle. What was it for? Reo didn't want to find out. He dashed towards Fuu and raised a foot, slamming it down towards the beetle.

{Axe Kick at the beetle {I forget name): 1% Stamina [5% halved=2.5, halved again due to jade ring=1.25=1] 2,330 DMG if hits}


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTLast Saturday at 11:10 PM


@Reo Gojisou [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (18)
Total: 18


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:11 PM


critical hit


damage increased further too

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:22 PM


Fuu grinned Reo took the bait "Now Jinichi!" The beetle slammed it's Head into Reo's stomach even as the kick cracked down on it's shell and it exploded into smoke as the summon released from too much damage. The Taijutsu Horn Rush was meant to create an opening and that's exactly what it was going to do for Fuu. "Tatsumaki!" The hand seals flew as fast as she could and into the second technique " Scorch zone!" The heat rushed off of her and extended into the field where Reo was.

[Counter turn: Horn Rush absolutly not enough to deal damage, but convays stun and the summon Pops and is de summoned]
[Chakra used 9 this turn, 70/100]


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTLast Saturday at 11:22 PM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 2d20 (14, 13)
Total: 27


[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:22 PM


[-2 on rolls. 1 hit, GG]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:23 PM


[Oh dang I expected one to miss both of them are 11+ but yha each of them does slightly more than 1,200 damage]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:24 PM


direct damage?

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:24 PM


[yes


[All scorch is Direct damage]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:24 PM


(At this time i must declare Fuu the winner )

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:24 PM


[Yep]

[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size][size]

[size=13]Asura/"Pervy Tiger Sage" [NJT]Last Saturday at 11:25 PM


GG Reo-- and sorry for confusion. Medical team comes and picks up the scorched Reo to the medical tent to treat his burns


At this point in time, the fights are done but i cannot make any official claims till @Omninshu [NJTGM] returns. please be patient for the final results[/size]
[/size]





"Oh! OH! really, you're gonna beat up my friend AND call me short! I'm bout to rip you a new one" Fuu Clapped her hands together and repeated the hand signs for Tatsumaki and Then gripped onto her Scythe Channeling chakra down through her arms and into it, wind chakra to be exact.

[rolling for Tatsumaki 1% chakra and using To flow- Chakra to boost Brawn and instil wind chakra into scythe (30%) 69/100 chakra. Brawn (X1.3) (Damage Up with Wind chakra on Scythe)]


[/size]



[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTYesterday at 11:26 PM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (13)
Total: 13


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:27 PM


(1435 Direct Damage)

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:28 PM


[youll have to explain that nonsense later, for now...DODGE]


"You have to catch me first" Shan had time to say before the tornado of heat washed over him and completely destroyed his body. Sadly for fuu, it was nothing more than a Kunai. Shan himself was standing ten feet to the right, completely unharmed. [Kawarimi -3% Chakra [122% remaining].

Shan's eyes shifted before her eyes, appearing to be made out of lightning.[Activating Raidengan: 20% Chakra and -25 HP. + 4 to my rolls, your rolls are halved, x1.25 to my stats.]

O Brawn:223
O Endurance:224
O Dexterity:661

O Health Pts: 153/178

O Chakra Gauge: 102%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%



@Fuu [NJT]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:41 PM


Fuu growled "Think you're fast! I'll show you!" Fuu swung her weapon around and behind herself and charged at him, it was hard to look at his face but she took a swing anyhow.

[Melee attack 400 damage]


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTYesterday at 11:41 PM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (13)
Total: 13


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:41 PM


miss


[Ignore above]


[Am going to charge the weapon with Wind chakra this round and goin into a motion like I'm gonna charge]


[68/100 Chakra]

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:44 PM


Hmm? You only get one turn now that my dex is higher]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:44 PM


[I would need 1200 or so]

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:45 PM


[1,322 for double. You attacked and then charged chakra though?]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:46 PM


[I can't attack, I'm just gonna flow chakra for the weapon this turn to make sense]

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:46 PM


[oh. Didn’t realize you couldn’t attack]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:47 PM


[is why I said I'll just do the weapon thing this turn]

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:48 PM


[Just saw the question chat. Gotcha]


Shan made a quick hand sign as he watched her do something with her scythe. "I'm not about to charge in like your idiotic friend." He remarked as he summoned a single clone [1% Chakra].

[20% Chakra, 25 HP Upkeep]

O Health Pts: 128/178

O Chakra Gauge: 81%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:56 PM


Fuu narrowed her vision at him "I saw your fights, If you hadn't already seen what happens you already would have." Fuu didn't particularly want to deal with clones but unless the situation became dire she wasn't about to use her own, no she wanted to beat him up on her own. "Fuu thinks you were probably dumber than that before she actually had to work for my victories" Fuu giggled as she tossed a simple shuriken in his direction to test what he was planning.

[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTYesterday at 11:57 PM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (5)
Total: 5


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Yesterday at 11:57 PM


and it flys off by a long shot

[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Yesterday at 11:59 PM


Shan didn’t move as the shuriken flew by. Such a waste. Sadly this was becoming a bit of a deadlock. He couldn’t do much to her because of her speed but his eyes put major strain [tbc..one sec]

[/size]




July 30, 2018


[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Today at 12:02 AM


on his body. He had to act fast if he wanted any chance of winning this fight. Still, he didn't need to do much yet. His clone threw a shuriken right back at her. [185, 20% Chakra, 25HP Upkeep]

[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 12:03 AM


@Reo Gojisou [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (19)
Total: 19


[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Today at 12:03 AM


O Health Pts: 103/178

O Chakra Gauge: 61%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%



[213 since CRIT. Clones don't do much]

[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 12:10 AM


Fuu was done waiting, and she coudn't be sure which one was real so she went ahead to take the bait, as soon as the thing was flying Fuu was off and sliding past it, it was far far too slow to actually hit her. The scythe trailing behind her sliced it in half and slammed into the clone's chest cleanly cutting it in half before it burst into smoke. She spun around and sent it backwards to try and hit the real one in the back, his eyes couldn't blind her here. Or at least that's Fuu's logic.

[counter the clone with melee 400 damage- 213= 187 damage to the clone. Melee swing at Shan]


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 12:10 AM


@Fuu [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (6)
Total: 6


[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Today at 12:10 AM


[swing and a super miss. ]


Shan saw everything, though his clone did not. The clone puffed into smoke before his eyes. That was sad. “ I saw your wind chakra from before. It’s stopping me from using anything worthwhile”

Shan muttered this as he charged forward, chakra blade in hand.


[/size]




[size=13]Grand Dice Master: AvraeBOTToday at 12:12 AM


@Reo Gojisou [NJT] Fuu's Chunin exam 1adc9faf91526bb7a2c1d0b7b3516cae
Result: 1d20 (11) + 4
Total: 15


[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Today at 12:12 AM


[760. Counter me for my death]


O Health Pts: 78/178

O Chakra Gauge: 41%
O Stamina Gauge: 100%


[/size]




[size=13]Fuu [NJT]Today at 12:19 AM


Fuu was waiting for this moment exactly, she let go of her Scythe as it planted in the ground She was in his guard it couldn't possibly miss now. "Tatsumaki!" She grabbed his arm and let the steaming heat engulf it as she pinned him there in the striking position.

[Tatsumaki Does 1435 direct damage and Max Burn- 760 =675 direct damage]


[/size]




[size=13]Reo Gojisou [NJT]Today at 12:20 AM


Shan saw the heat come at him and then...:it was dark


@Omninshu [NJTGM] [fight is over]

"The match has ended with a bit of spice ladies and gentlemen, but as you all see...Fuu has provided that she has what it takes to be a strong Kunochi! With that...the Chunin exams have concluded!" The crowded would clap and cheer with everyones. Upon which each of the Kages and Cardinals turned to smile as they bowed at everyone leaving to head into their office. Kage Aiwaza came down and helped get Shan up and carried him back. Before only another announcer came over the intercom, "Alright all those that came to the exams looking for glory or fame or wanting to prove yourself you were ready, your results will be posted up early in the morning so be ready for happiness or despair. Either way good job and good luck in the real world."[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Fuu's Chunin exam
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mari's (C- B Rank Exam)
» Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread)
» 2nd ASN Chunin Examns
» [Exam: B] Tick Tock {Ibara}
» Kindred[Haia's D- C Rank Up Exam]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Battle Log --
Jump to:  
ChatBox