Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event

Go down 
+4
Archaea
Jusenkyo
Enjin
Omnicron
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:26

Shan was enraged. He pushed his way through the line, barely containing himself. The embarrassment! Techniques all over the place? He would show that Kage.

One day. One day Shan would kill everyone in this village. He would slaughter them all and leave their bones to turn to dust.

His hand tensed….but not now. He didn’t need to do this now. Shan reached in and ripped his hand out with a number.

That was when Shan spotted a man with strangely white eyes. A Kekai Genkai? A Doujutsu?

Shan walked around him, his blonde hair swaying slightly as he did so. He didn’t need to introduce himself. No, he just needed to keep an eye on this man.

Jutsu List:

Item List:

Last edited by Archaea on Sun Jul 22 2018, 15:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:26

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:57

The end of the first exam was not what SHao had expected. He made the mark-- but lost points due to the little detail he missed. It had to be done in the order requested. He felt like a complete fool to miss it as he had his head thinking about the finer details to actually hit the target. He rose a hand to cover his forehead, mentally ashamed for losing sight of the details. If he kept walking into a trap like that, he would no doubt fail-- even if he did pass.

"WHAAAAA?!" Kyle shouted, once again making a big scene. Shao soon walked over to the wild haired boy as he screamed. "I hit the target perfectly. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and duck points? The hell..." He soon calmed down on his own, thankfully as Shao approached him.

"Sorry guys..." Shao said, biting his lip in shame. "I didn't anticipate this..."

"I did okay," Mari soon spoke up, "But i missed two of the targets.... But this is tricky. We cannot afford to make any more mistakes, okay? We have to keep our minds sharp, and keep to the rules as closely as possible."

It was after the second exam was being discussed, Shao soon noticed another person he recognized. "Reo? Fuu?" Shao asked-- drawing the attention of the Suna shinobi. "I take it you all passed as well. These chunin are sharper than I thought..."

It was then he felt a chill down the back of his neck. Shao glanced behind his shoulder, spotting an odd individual with blonde hair. He had piercing blue eyes, dressed in Kumo shinobi attire. Though he didn't introduce himself or say a word, Shao kept aware of this person. He reeked of a killing aura.

Shao listened to the rules-- these were more confusing. He knew a room of elements might be dangerous. Shao knew the basics of chakra nature relations-- but the use of force didn't seem right. He had to be more aware. As his team was up, he picked the box and looked at the number...

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 15:57

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 2
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 16:03

“Actually…” Reo blushed as he looked at Mari. He didn’t want to admit that he failed in front of the Konoha Kunoichi but what other choice did he have? He couldn’t lie to them.

“Actually…I failed. I got one point for doing things in a good order, I think? I ended up missing every target, though. It was weird. I could’ve sworn I was right on target but…the attacks didn’t listen to me.” Reo spoke in a stuttering manner. “Actually… I was examining the seals around the dummy. What kind of jutsu was that? It didn’t seem to be like any sealing jutsu I know and…I hate to brag, but I’m not sure I know anyone better at seals than I am.”
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 16:17

Wait... there was an order! and she followed it by complete accident! 'Okay fuu play it cool, you totally did that on purpose, there are no problems here just act natural' 

"Whoo! did it I got this! whooooooo! four points!" She stopped near Reo and a fe others that had not quite gotten there. "uh I mean, yes exactly as planned according to my calculations uh by" Fuu scurried away before anyone could realize that she hadn't actually listned to the instructions in the first round.

Now all that was in front of her was the next test she could brag to Reo and the others later. She pulled her own slip out of the box.

Jutsu:

equipment:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 16:17

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Box [Event]' : 5
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 17:17

Shao looked at Reo-- noticing the blush. He kept his own cool just looked-- till Kyle snickered and nudged Shao in the ribs. "Well, well, looks like you got competition, buddy," Kyle said, not trying to be sly about it even from Mari. "And I'm not talking about the exams. Hehehe..."

SHao just glanced away. "I don't know what you're talking about..." Shao denied.

All that did was make Kyle snicker more as he wound an arm around Shao's shoulder. "Oh, I think you do, Mr. denial." he replied.

THe blush now showed on SHao's face. "C-Can we just focus on the exam now please. We barely passed with the skin of our teeth. We need to figure out this next one and soon." he said. "I got an idea what this might involve but without the full details or what the numbers mean, we got no clue."

Shao held his '2' in his fingers tightly, hoping he was a good match for whatever the door was.

Mari kept quiet to herself and and stuck close to Kyle and Shao, but was grateful to the others. "We just passed, we all were thrown by the last part. Luckily our aim was decent. Still..." she too said, seemingly shy but not ashame to admit their faults.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 18:58

Genin NPC's Pull
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 18:58

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Box [Event]' : 3, 2, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Box [Event]' : 2, 4, 3

#3 'Box [Event]' : 5, 3, 2

#4 'Box [Event]' : 1, 2, 1

#5 'Box [Event]' : 2, 2, 2

#6 'Box [Event]' : 4, 5, 5

#7 'Box [Event]' : 5, 2, 5

#8 'Box [Event]' : 1, 4, 2

#9 'Box [Event]' : 4, 5, 1

#10 'Box [Event]' : 2, 4, 4

#11 'Box [Event]' : 5, 1, 4

#12 'Box [Event]' : 4, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22 2018, 19:20

~ Narrator ~
> The first test finally concluded with the results of everyone’s hard work. Though it seemed the announcer wanted to speak to everyone once again.

~ Location: Water Country - Kiri ~

+ Announcer – Kage Aizawa: Walked over to the count everyone that had gotten a number and sighed. Soon he coughed lightly before pointing to the new screen and began speaking. ”Alright alright everyone settle down and ready up. Now the rules for this exam are about to be explained. As this exam is called Button Smasher. The deal with this is to battle the an element and move to hitting the red button located in the center of the room. Now what you drew out of the box is how many times you can move to deal damage to the button. So I would suggest you get ready cause like I said…this can kill you. With that…good luck and head out!”

< EXAM 2 – BUTTON SMASHER! >
- This exam will show the use of all attributes in battle and if one is able to get pass to press the target.
+ Rules +
1. Players are given “X” Attacks in one post. [Playes Number pull from the box = their attacks]
2. Players must deal damage to the red button.
3. Player’s choose a doorway to go into, however each has its own effect.
4. To pass one is required to strike the button fast within the amounted time they are given. The less attacks use the more points.
5. If Player’s HP hits 0 before they reach button they are KO if hitting 0 before finishing the exam will die.
6. To push the button damage must equal or be above END [Base] +25%

+ Doorways: [Note these are not chakra based elements, they are being generated by machines.]
Fire Door –For each attack used, the player loses -15% HP.
Wind Door – For each attack used, the player loses -10% HP and is blown back by winds -1 Attack.
Lightning Door – For each attack used, the player loses -10% HP and is stunned by the lightning -1 Attack.
Earth Door - For each attack used, the player’s Damage is reduced by 10% [Stacks if same technique]
Water Door -  For each attack used, the player’s Damage is reduced by 15% [Stacks if same technique]

~ Narrator ~
> the second exam begins, in order to press that button you will need to do some heavy damage to it.  But careful what door you choose cause it could end up costing you more.

- Character Goal –
+ Press the Button within the amount of time you obtained.

Genin Total: 40 [Includes Signed Up]

Genin Passed Exam 1: [20] | Genin Failed Exam 1: [20]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chunin Exams Mini - Event   The Chunin Exams Mini - Event - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chunin Exams Mini - Event
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Water Country - Hidden Mist Village - Kiri - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox