Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Time To Play Hero [+Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 22:13

Fuu kept her bird's eye view by running on the clothes wire again above a crowd this time she watched the two weave between people. The street was busy, and running wasn't gonna happen anymore, neither was her throwing shuriken not when there were so many people. The thief made his way into the crowd and lost sight of Ryo, although it was unclear weather Ryo lost sight of him but he obviously thought that was the case and now he was scanning the crowd for Fuu. Fuu giggled to herself at his careful motion through the crowd now but it wouldn't do for him to be going so slow. Fuu made a whistling noise directed at him and dropped her scythe to look like a grin, upside down from her position and right in front of the sun. He looked up as the slight shade fell on him, and he was prompted to pick up the pace much more than before, the red head hopping on the clothes lines above him.

(172)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 22:28

Reo ran as quickly as he could through the crowds. He was careful this time, though as he didn’t want a repeat of the last time he ran through here. Even more difficult was the fact that the street had clearly filled with many people since their last foray into it. Perhaps it was now prime shopping time – Reo wasn’t exactly sure as he tended to avoid the streets at this time of day. And the markets. He didn’t like large crowds was the problem.

As he weaved in and around crowds of people, Reo lost sight of the thief. It wasn’t until he heard a whistle that Reo thought to look up. That was when he saw the red haired Fuu and Reo began to run towards her. She would have an eye on the thief from her vantage point above the street.

[post 12: 145 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 22:48

Fuu was keeping check on where they were, and they were very close to being full circle, the Shop that Fuu worked at was coming up soon. Fuu looked ahead and she could see the authorities standing out in front, it was about time to make a move. "Coming down.~" She shouted over the bustle of the crowd before clipping the scythe back in it's spot on her back and jumping forwards down into the crowd. She wasn't aimed at the bulk of the crowd though, no she was going to land right where the Thief was, more like on top of him really. She hit the middle of his back and rode him to the ground as he couldn't keep his footing. She stayed seated on his back and looked back at Ryo. "Thanks for breaking my fall but I think the game is over now.~"

(147)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:03

Reo caught up to the thief and Fuu just in time to see Fuu take him to the ground. The shop was extremely close and the proper authorities – ninja police – were outside questioning the shopkeeper. Reo breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed the thief had not been harmed.

“Why was this money so important to you? You were chased by two Academy Students for how long because you stole some money? Don’t you think that what you did was a bit ridiculous? “ Reo said before he reined himself in. It wasn’t his place to judge, but to lead him to the people who would. “ We are going to turn you in, now.”

[Post 13: 116 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:37

Fuu pulled the Thief up off the ground and twisted his hand behind his back to keep a good grip on him. He mumbled something incoherantly at Ryo's question so Fuu tightened her grip on his wrist a bit. "that's no way to talk to your friends.~ What did you wanna say." He winced a little and spoke louder. "I wanted bread money, and she scared the crap out of me" he admited the last part a little reluctantly. 

"Well I should have! what happens next time, what if someone that actually wants to hurt you starts chasing. Jezz I can't even begin to tell you how bad it would be, and as for what comes next well.~ I got the money back already so I'm going to ask the police if they'll sign you up for re-education or whatever they call it, the sponsorship thing so you can go to ninja school!" Fuu said enthusiastically "you'll be able to earn money and serve the city, not to mention I think they have something small set aside for sponsorship students, you can send it back to your community if you have family in a similar situation." She said all of this while she pushed him forward towards the store where the police were taking a statement.

(216)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 23:44

Reo literally started laughing as Fuu pushed being a shinobi on the thief. “He has shown scrupulous morals, I am not sure they will make him a ninja. Many ninjas have gone rogue and I worry that they will fear the same happening to him if they trained him to become a ninja. Then again, he is young, and reform is always an option. Regardless, it is not my decision to make.”

As they approached, one of the police officers – a police woman in fact – turned towards the trio and looked at them with appraising eyes. “We caught the thief, Officer” Reo said as he gave a deep bow to the police officer.

[Post 14: 114 Words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 00:02

Fuu stuck her tongue out at Ryo without responding directly, she knew that a fair bit of ninja went rouge but she couldn't just assume that anyone would just betray their homeland. "I think he's just hungry, we got the money back too so, I'll come down to the station after my shift if you hold him there. I think I can make sure that he doesn't re-offend." Perhaps Fuu was trying to take on more than her appearance allowed her because the Officer patted her on the head and took the boy away without actually answering her. She would go down to the station either way, but that could wait. 

"Owner! Fuu is back, and I brought a friend with me, He helped get the money back and catch the thief." She lead Ryo into the store where the Shop owner was waiting.

(144)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 00:19

Reo walked behind Fuu after the officer took away the thief. The officer seemed nonplussed about the fact that Fuu was acting as her superior. Reo was beginning to suspect that Fuu was always like that. As they entered the shop where the owner was, Reo smiled at him and waved. He had been in this shop before, though he doubted the owner knew him by name.

“Oh good! I was hoping you would catch him? Oh, is that the money he took. Thank you, Fuu.” The shop owner said as he grabbed the bag from Fuu. He reached in and took a few coins out of it. “Here, this is for each of you for everything you did. You are a good employee, Fuu.”

[QUEST COMPLETE]
~ Rewards ~
+ 3,500 Ryo
+ Ability Points: +150
[Reo Total Words: 2,636]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play Hero [+Training]   Time To Play Hero [+Training] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time To Play Hero [+Training]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next