Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 21:16

Shan walked along the street casually. Calmly. Cooly. To any casual observer, he would appear confident and collected with his perfectly straight blonde hair just barely touching his shoulders. It was smooth and not overly thick. His eyes shone, letting anyone who see him know who he was. A royal member of the Hiraishin clan.

They were respected. Feared. Thought to be powerful. Most of this came from the fact that the current Raikage was a member of their clan and was powerful in his own right. Most didn’t seem to hold up to that, though. Shan certainly didn’t. Not yet.

He would, though. One day, Shan would gain true power. The problem was that he was lacking it right now. Thus, he headed to the Academy. It was a boring place but at least they taught him a little something. Well, sometimes. He didn’t enjoy going and felt he could learn more on his own – so sometimes he did train on his own. The problem was that Shan couldn’t keep up with his parents and they were…rough whenever he skipped the Academy. They didn’t seem to understand the trials and tribulations of being a true genius.

Could anyone else?

[Training:6/30/2018: Using 8TP (7 + 1 from Thundering Force)
Words:200
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 21:25

Rolling: All for Brawn
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 21:25

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 9, 8, 3, 6, 10, 8, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySat Jun 30 2018, 21:27

Math:

X 1.15 + 2

7= 10
9 = 12
8 = 11
3 = 5
6 = 9
10 = 14
8 = 11
2 = 4
Total: 76
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 20:53

Shan walked into the Academy and sat down. He could hear oohs and aahs coming from across the aisle of the lecture style classroom. Of course. The Kamiken girls sat over there. None of the four were siblings, but cousins. They were part of one of the other powerful clans within Kumo – though they weren’t anywhere near the genius that Shan was. He didn’t have time for them. He was only here because he needed to be due to his parents.

It wasn’t like he would learn anything from this horrid place anyway.

“Today, Class. I shall be your substitute teacher. Your normal…teacher…has gone ill. Or at least, that’s what he says happened. I would argue that he was out drinking too late last night, but that is neither here nor there.” The oily haired man said as he stood at the front of the classroom. He wore all black, had black shoulder length hair, and a crooked nose that looked as if it had been broken more than once. “Today, we shall work on our endurance. As academy students it is paramount for you to train as if your life depends upon it, because one day it will. Now, your normal teacher would frown upon my teaching methods but he got himself ill and isn’t here to..complain, so I expect you all to train to your fullest without complaint as well.” The man spoke in harsh tones, but calmly. It almost came off as if the harsh tones were just the way his voice was.

“As you are all well aware, I am not originally from this village. I used to be a teacher at my previous village before they decided that I was too harsh. For endurance, I find there are a few ways to go about it. First, we can train your body. This is simply done. I will put you through a series of tasks and – if you cannot last through them – you will spend the rest of the day fighting me. All at once. I will not go easy – of that I can assure you. If you succeed, then you will move on to the mental aspect of endurance training.” The man raised his hand moved hair out of his eye, revealing the kaleidoscope red eye with black symbols inside it. At the sight of the eye, Shan’s own eyes seemed to react on their own. The normally green eyes turned swiftly to a light blue – almost white color as what appeared to be a lightning bolt flashed through them.

Shan struggled to keep himself conscious as his eyes seemed to spark. They drained…so…much…energy. He was born with the ability to active the Raidengan but he didn’t often do it due to how difficult it was to control. Yet, something about this situation told him that he needed to keep his eyes open and activated. He didn’t know what that strange eye of this instructor was, but he knew he didn’t like it. It seemed….powerful. Nothing in Shan’s life had ever made him feel so hopelessly weak compared to that eye. He kept it activated so easily…how? Was it just easier to use than his own eye?

“I am Uchiha Bran. Outcast. Fugitive. Citizen of Kumo and…oh. It seems we have another Doujutsu user in the room. Is that the Raidengan? At your age? You must be one of the ‘royals’ within the Hiraishen clan. Surprising to find one of you because those who can activate your ability in your clan are so rare, unlike my own. Every Uchiha is capable of activating the Sharingan. Bringing it to my level…well, they are capable though many do not push it so far.” Instructor Uchiha said calmly as he locked eyes with Shan. Shan wasn’t sure what was happening but he quickly snapped his eyes shut and opened them again, the Raidengan deactivating. He took a heavy a sigh of relief.

Who was this man and why was he so…terrifying. He had never met anyone else with a Doujutsu and had always assumed his own abilities to be naturally superior to everything else. Hell, he had discounted the clans within his very own village for not having a Doujutsu…but maybe, just maybe, that was a mistake. The existence of this man indicated that he was wrong in that assessment. It also made Shan feel as if he would never be safe again. Those eyes. Those red and black swirly eyes. They would be watching him wherever he went. There was no escape.

Shan silently made a decision in that moment. He wouldn’t let himself feel this way. He didn’t know what it would take to ensure his own power and security but he would do it. Whatever it took.

Even if it meant destroying all those who posed a threat to him.

First, he had to get stronger, though.

[Training: 7/1/2018 Complete]
[Rolling Endurance X 8]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 20:53

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 10, 7, 4, 1, 10, 7, 10
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 20:55

Math:
X 1.15

2, 10, 7, 4, 1, 10, 7, 10

becomes

2, 12, 8, 5, 1, 12, 8, 12= Total: 60 Endurance

812 Words Total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 15:01

Shan sat on his floor, staring at the training dummy. It was in his way. It was annoying.

It would bend to his will. The young ninja jumped to his feet and began to attack the training dummy left and right. Dodge underneath its arms, land a blow on the back of its neck.

Next, he jumped up and delivered ap owerful kick to the head. The training dummy was designed to withstand larger hits than these so it withstood the damage. Those people weren’t even ninjas and they were so strong. Hell, this Training Dummy was paid for with money that they had given him for that heist.

Shan attacked again. The weights on his wrists and legs weighed his body down, but he knew it was for the better. If he wanted to be strong enough to not need anyone in this village, strong enough to prove that he could defeat the Uchiha clan…then he needed to practice.

[Training COMPLETED/2/2018]

[Roll X 8: Dexterity Plus weights and dummy]

[Words: 170]

After Math: Exercise Dice' : 7, 1, 13, 11, 8, 9, 3, 12: Total=64

Last edited by Archaea on Mon Jul 02 2018, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 15:01

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 1, 10, 8, 6, 7, 2, 9
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 22:46

[TRAINING in thread ENDED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]   Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiraishin Shandian: Academy Days [Training]
Page 1 of 1