Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 13:14

Aloft the heads of the 8 Hokage, Yukimura and his entourage sat aimlessly staring at the village. On most days, conversation would be light hearted and weightless. Today on the other hand, Noboyuki, the white haired older brother of Yukimura had other intentions.
“I hate feeling like a nobody,” He began, “and you little brother? What’s got you so solemn today?” Yukimura paused as he thought. Lately he and his team had been getting trained harder and harder as if almost like to prepare them for something. Not only that… there was always the feeling…
“I Feel like I’m living in someone else’s shadow. The way members of the village stare at us. Specifically, me. It’s like they’re seeing a ghost.” Yukimura said finally feeling the weight of his emotions being lifted off of his back. “Especially Mei-Lee’s father. Whenever I drop her home. The way he speaks to both of us. It’s as if… I don’t know it’s as if he’s seen me before.” He continued. Mei-Lee tugged on him a bit.
“You’re over my house quite a bit when you’re not training or at work. I can assume-“ She began but was interrupted by an emotional Yukimura.
“No, that’s not it! It’s like.. I don’t know how to explain it!” Yukimura said frustrated with himself as he slammed his fist into the hair of the 1st Hokage.
“It’s best you try little brother. It will help you become stronger if you can grasp how you feel and turn it into fuel.” Noboyuki said placing his shoulder around Yukimura.
“I feel.. I… I feel like I’m walking around with someone else’s face.” Yukimura finally managed to let out. There was a morbid silence when Yukimura let the words out. Partly because all three of the children in part felt the same way. Even Mei-Lee, “Princess of the Hyuuga” often had doubts of her own bloodline.
“I hate that we’re always watched. Not just because of me, but us three. We get rewarded together, get in trouble together. I always feel like the village has a plan for us..” Mei-Lee said. Both Yukimura and Noboyuki looked up to see Mei-Lee gazing off in the distance. Somewhere in their hearts, they could feel she was right.

Elsewhere, two shadowy figures approached each other and began a conversation.
“How do they fair.”
“Better Results than the 1 & 2.”
“Any reports on our Missing link?”
“He was spotted a couple days ago. Nothing yet. But with their intuition and link, I’m expecting contact soon.”
“They do not leave this village. You understand? And If He makes any sort of contact. You tail them and cut it off.”
“Understood.”

[446/446]

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Thu Jun 28 2018, 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 13:49

Hayabusa stood, for the first time in a long time, at the cliff overseeing the gate of the Uchiha complex. After having saying goodbye to his family after their brief meeting, he could have returned to his outer path: Uchiha Shizou, to continue the mission in which he set out. He was not yet used to a double track mind. The outer path was still him, but for it to be continuing the mission; it was similar to him looking at two screens at the same exact time. Took some getting used to…
‘Eliot, can you phone in Heise…’
‘Lord Hayabusa… about that…’
‘What?’
“He hasn’t called in in quite some time. His mask had been deactivated for quite some time.”
“Hmmmm…” Hayabusa pondered. “I’ll see if I can reach out…” Hayabusa closed his eyes and concentrated. He reached out into the limbo of the consciousness in which the two shared.
‘Heise… HEISE!? YUKI!!!??’ he exclaimed telepathically. No answer. His eyes shot open.
“I’m not reaching him telepathically either” Hayabusa notified Eliot.
“I’ll have members keep an eye out. I’ll put this on high alert to our spies in all coun…”
“That won’t be necessary… he couldn’t have left Konoha without our knowing… I’m on it.”
“Understood…” Eliot said. Hayabusa closed communications as he instantly transported from his current spot to the kunai he had given Heise to keep on him at all times. He found himself in a dark home. The power was seemingly cut off. Hayabusa picked up a kunai from the armory in which he appeared. He pocketed it. He looked around and saw all of Heise’s belongings. He rose his eyebrow. He saw everything here except his phoenix cloak and Gesshoku mask. It looked like nobody had been here in weeks.
He walked out the front door of what seemed to be a well secluded home. Hayabusa stamped on a nearest tree, allowing the stamp to absorb into the tree. He then pulled the sand grains from below, as he lifted high into the air, reaching heights above Konoha. His mask shifted into full mode, as he looked into the binoculars.
After about a half an hour of searching, he saw the figure on the heads of the Hokage.
“Hmmm…”
‘Yukimura’… he shouted with his telepathic abilities. But nothing seemed to go through. “What the fuck is going on…” he said out loud. Though relieved to see him unarmed, Hayabusa approached him cautiously from affair, getting well behind him, stepping off his sand cloud, and walked towards his direction.
‘I don’t sense the Kyuubi in him…’ the beast said within him.
“That is odd… very odd indeed…” he said, as he neared the standing man. Hayabusa stood there at a decent distance, undoing his mask, revealing only the earpiece. His eyes gleamed of the Rinnegan. His Gesshoku Akatsuki cloak blew in the heavy winds.
“Yukimura…” Hayabusa said, in order to get his attention…
[487|487]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 14:23

The three teenagers stood dead in their tracks as they stared at the man in odd robe with white eyes.
“Yukimura?” He called out as he stared directly at Yukimura. Noboyuki and Mei-Lee both turned their attention to the little brother.
“Some friend of yours Yuki?” Noboyuki said as he stood upright. Both He and Mei-Lee now stood guard in front of him. Yukimura himself stood up and brushed passed his guards and began to examine the man calling out to him for a moment.

Elsewhere.
“No one move.”
“Boss isn’t that…”
“No one move until I give the order. This one’s different compared to the previous two. He’s already showcased that. So let’s see how he responds.”

“Who are you?” Yukimura finally managed to get out after sizing him up a bit.
“Yuki, I don’t like this.. maybe we should leave” Mei-Lee finally managed to say. Yukimura turned his attention to a nudging Mei-Lee. She was quivering. Yukimura turned to his older brother with a look of seriousness on his face.
“Noboyuki, take Mei-Lee home. I’ll meet you at the temple later tonight.” He said. As he turned back to face the man. “Those eyes, I’ve never seen them before.” He commented.

“You’re going to let him have full contact? They’re going to be alone. What about the other two.”
“Send 6 & 4 to watch Noboyuki & Mei-Lee. Report through the comms if anything. I’m going to move closer no one follow me.”

245/691
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 14:49

Hayabusa cocked his head to the side. He opened his mouth to prepare to speak, before the Hyuuga seemed to have a minor meltdown. He found that even more so curious, because they have met before. She was with them during the first encounters with Shizou.
“Who am I? Did you get amnesia? Again? For the third time!?” Hayabusa sighed. “I swear… where is your mask. Your cloak… what happened this time. And even more so… where is Kyuubi. How is he gone, and you are still alive. All that energy we put into fighting him and sealing him…” Hayabusa shook his head.
“Just hold on a moment… luckily I developed this technique last time you lost your memories…” Hayabusa’s hands lit with chakra as he began to approach the man with his hand outstretched. He attempted to use the technique, but his face exclaimed as if he were overly shocked.
“That… isn’t possible…” he said, with his hand still outstretched. The chakra fades. He realizes from the beginning that the transfer of memories between the two will not work as the memories or being rejected; it were as if the two had never even met. “What is going on….”
[200|687]

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 15:11

As the kids left leaving the two of them alone. Yukmiura inched closer to observe who he was. Even more intriguing was that this man seemed to have a memory of him.
“A third time?” Yukimura asked. Then things seemed to move way to fast for Yukimura. Questions of a mask. Questions about the Kyuubi.
“The Nine tailed fox? He’s been missing for quite some time.” Yukimura replied though his sentence was probably not heard due to all the questions that were being thrown at him.
“The last time I lost my memories?” Yukimura questioned. Suddenly things were getting weird for him. He stepped back away from the glowing hand. Yukimura read the expression on his face.
“I don’t know what you’re trying to do. But, I’m not who you think I am. My Name is Senju Yukimura.” He said. “I am 14 years old and it’s pretty much a week or so till I even become a Genin.” He said. He stepped back a bit with his eyes still fixed on the man.

”Holy Shit, Whatever the Doc did this time worked. Kid doesn’t even recognize the man.”
“That Guy is actually a freaking Genius.”
“Report to HQ, tell em our spy has a new mind.”

“So,” Yukimura said as he reached for his pouching attempting to fake at holding a kunai he didn’t own, “Just who are you?”

(230)

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Thu Jun 28 2018, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 15:40

He paused for a moment, staring at the ‘boy’ more intensively. He did realize the face seemed to be much younger. But for him to be years younger than before? This was getting weird. Then he introduced himself as Senju Yukimura.
“Senju… Yukimura. Not Sanada…. Intriguing…” Hayabusa looked off in the distance, lost in thought.
“Could this be Orochimaru’s work? Mantan? No… I was barely on their radar. Small fry last time we met… for them to go after Heise… he was the Hashirama Successor though…” Hayabusa spoke lowly to himself. He looked back at the young boy.
“I apologize, young Senju Yukimura. I must’ve mistook you for my brother… it’s been quite a time since I’ve seen him. I mean you no harm, trust me. My name is Lydeck Hayabusa. I will not trouble you any longer, and I am sorry to have put you and your family at unrest…” Hayabusa reached in his pouch to reveal the kunai. He lifted his hand slowly, and the kunai floated.
“Here, a gift for my intrusion. It is one of the kunais that once belonged to this man…” Hayabusa tapped his foot, revealing he had been standing on the head of the fourth Hokage. “I have a few of them. A Senju deserves to have such a rare piece…” he let the kunai float two feet in front of the boy, point down, using his chakra string.
[236|923]

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 16:06

Yukimura placed his hand behind his head and rubbed it letting off a light hearted laugh. He lowered his guard now sensing no harm would come to him. Though in the back of his head, Yukimura was now feeling again that just maybe he was wearing someone else’s face.
“Yeah, I get it. I lose my older brother all the time” Yukimura said referring to Noboyuki. As he spoke though, Yukimura couldn’t help but stare at his eyes. They were.. mesmerizing. When he pulled out the Kunai, Yukimura reached for it in awe and was completely amazed.
“A three-pronged Kunai. Sheesh these things are amazing. “ Yukimura exclaimed as he maneuvered it around in his dominate right hand.
“The weight on these things are a bit heavier than a normal kunai but I suppose.” He said. Yukimura placed the kunai in his pouched and bowed respectfully. Just as he did Noboyuki returned by himself suggesting that he indeed did take Mei-Lee home.

“So, You don’t know him. But you’re getting gifts from the stranger” Noboyuki said folding his arms as if slightly jealous. “I Swear call us kids of legacy but only one person gets all the legacy gifts” Yukimura let out a loud laugh as if knowing his brother was only joking.
“You don’t use anything other than swords big brother.” Yukimura said. He turned back to face Hayabusa and bowed once more.
“You’re actually super kind sir.” Yukimura said.

(241)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 16:31

Hayabusa nodded, as the kid bowed to him. He planned on doing this without anybody else, but since his ‘brother’ had come by, he had to time this perfectly. Whilst neither were looking, Hayabusa made a portal behind himself, and the boy’s neck, taking a syringe, and quickly stabbing the tip of it into an area where the skin was thin and felt like perhaps a bug bite. He would then pull it out of the portal before either would notice. Taking out a catalyst from his pouch, Hayabusa turned his back to them, and quickly placed the blood within it. He then took a bit of his own blood from his thigh, were he had implanted Heise’s chakra formally into his own body, and put it in the secondary compartment of the dual catalyst.
He studied it for a few moments.
“94.7% positive DNA match? What an odd result… very odd indeed…” Hayabusa turned to the two. “So hey… understand that this will be scary at first, but I am doing you a service…” he then engulfed the boy in the chakra still attached to the kunai, and then outreached it to the boy’s ‘brother’. In a moment, they all disappeared, as Hayabusa used Hiraishin and jumped them all back to the woods where the Heise he knew resided….
“Now before you guys freak out on me…” Hayabusa pointed to the house. In there are treasures that belonged to…” he looked at Yukimura for a moment. “my brother… it seems he may be gone now. But now, it’s yours. Both of you. There should be plenty of money in there for you to take care of your families for the rest of their days, if spent wisely. There are weapons in there so be careful. I take interest in the two of you… so I will leave this property to you both. Keep it a secret. And if you ever need a helping hand, all you have to do is return here and speak into the camera on the wall in the back room.” Hayabusa just thought about how very weird he sounded and how freaked out they may be. He backed up a few steps. “I am sorry to bring you all the way out here, but I’m sure you can find your way home. You’ll need to be able to find your way back anyway, won’t you?”
[400|1323]

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 17:22

Yukimura slapped his neck hoping he would kill the dreadful mosquito that had been pestering him. Yukimura looked up from his amazement at the Kunai, whilst his brother was still looking, and noticed Hayabusa starting at a catalyst. He heard Hayabusa under his breathe muttering.
“94.7% positive DNA Match”.
“I wonder what he’s talking about” Yukimura said to himself as he grabbed on to the handle of the kunai.
“This will be scary at first but I am doing you a service…” Hayabusa said to the two of them. Just then a red like aura began to encompass both him and Noboyuki. Yukimura deduced that the aura was from Hayabusa. He then noticed there was a string till attached to kunai.
“That must have been how he gifted us his chakra” He thought to himself as the pieces were beginning to fall into place. “Just how strong is this guy?”

”You move now! Somethings going on down there you need to stop it”
“Understood.”
Just as the men in black cloaks and animal masks appeared on the head of the Third Hokage. The boys and Hayabusa had disappeared.

“Holy fucking shit. What just happen. I think I’m going to be sick. I’m actually nauseous” Noboyuki said holding his stomach as he feel to the ground.
“Now before you guys freak-“
“Holy Shit we’re outside the village. Mei-Lee is going to flip” Yukimura shouted as he placed both his hands on his head and rolled around.
“That’s what you’re worried about Yukimura? We got some mysterious guy about to rape us and you’re worried about your girlfriend!?” Noboyuku replied back in frustration.
“How the fuck was I supposed to know he could teleport.” Yukimura retorted.
“There should be plenty of money in there for you to take-“ Hayabusa began. Immediately once the duo heard money they quit their bickering and turned to face a wooden house. On the door frame two symbols, one was a six coin crest the other was a Senju crest.

Yukimura stood up from the floor and walked over to the door of the home where he would place his hands on the Senju Crest, what he identified with the most. Noboyuki followed behind and opened the door. Inside the wooden home was a two story home filled with armaments and weapons. At the base of the stares was an unlocked safe. Noboyuki walked to the safe and began to count.
“Uh… Yukimura, how do you know this guy again?” Noboyuki asked.
“Why?” Yukimura replied.
“There’s at least Half a million ryo here in this safe.” There was a long pause before they would continue looking around. Noboyuki came across both a great sword and a Nodaichi, while Yukimura placed his hands on a Giant Gunbai that was chained and attached to a staff.
“How the hell did anyone fight with this. It’s not a sword it’s a staff… What is even the purpose of being attached the Gunbai?” Yukimura sad he continued looking around. As he continued around the house his eyes came on two more interesting weapons.
“Scythes… this man clearly loved polearms more than he loved blades I see.” Finally in a room by themselves were two statues. One statue was that of a monkey with a scroll in his hand, the other statue was of a dragon with the scroll in his mouth. When Hayabusa walked in, Noboyuki was the first to speak.
“I don’t know what he was to you, or what we are to you. Or why you’re giving us this stuff-“ Noboyuki began.
“But Father told us to never take for granted a blessing. If you truly are a good person.. than I trust you.” Yukimura said. “Noboyuki go investigate the rest of the house.”
“Where are you going?” He questioned.
“To the market.”

634 /1796
(Completed)

+ Scroll Holster
- Giant Scroll: Gunabi w/ Shakujo
- Giant Scroll: Zanbatou & Nodaichi
- Giant Scroll: Single Scythe & Double Bladed Scythe
x1 Nature Manipulation Scroll
x1 Wars of the Shinobi World
Ryo: 578,262 Ryo
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 18:55

Suiton, Doton

Intellect
Sanity
Awareness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)   Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Wear Many Masks (I)(TR)(RP)(PE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next