Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave and Team Leave - Phase 1: Rebuilding - leaving Hikari [RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave and Team Leave - Phase 1: Rebuilding - leaving Hikari [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Grave and Team Leave - Phase 1: Rebuilding - leaving Hikari [RP]   Grave and Team Leave - Phase 1: Rebuilding - leaving Hikari [RP] EmptyMon Jun 11 2018, 22:13

How long has it been, a day no a week maybe even a month it cannot have been nor more than a year or two. Waking up slowly to look up at the blue sky Asakura Grave, a strange man that was given the gifts and abilities to see spirits. He was born in Kumo among the Asakura Clan, but a year ago it came down that he killed his own clan to keep their secrets from ever falling to another hands. In order to hide his escape he took the clan’s bodies and buried them on his island allowing them to rest in peace as he knew the stain of blood would never wash off his hands. The pitter batter of feet running through the grass caused him to open his eye slowly to look over to his right. A female would be standing by him smiling. The female was Grave’s future wife her name was Sakura. Though she was a medically trained to care for the wounded she was very friendly to others more so then to Grave.

Sakura: “Hey Grave what are you up sweetheart?”

Grave turned his attention back to the sky before sighing to answer her. Slowly rising up from the grass his long hair would slowly pull from the blades of the grass having him smile as he turned back to her opening his eyes.

Grave: “I was thinking of the idea of some things, I believe its time I gather everyone once again for the plans to come.”

Sakura shook her head softly closing her eyes before hitting Grave with a soft slap only to have a bit of tears in her eyes. His eyes locked on to hers because the idea of leaving her again she hated the worry she hated the feeling if he’d never come back. The future they planned the home they worked so hard to obtain would all be for nothing. Though Grave’s thoughts were stopped short as he was taken within his mind to speak with someone dear to him as well.

Nekomata: “Grave, she’s been through a lot even more so the “others” are only going to allow us a few points of help what are you going to do about that?”

Grave turned his attention to the blue flamed feline smiling at them.

Grave: “I know..” crossing his arms and closing his eyes he released a sigh of worry before having his finger tap on his bicep as he continued to think. But he would leave that world once more to come back to reality holding Sakura’s hand and smiling.

Grave: “Sweetie its nothing like that, I’m going to gather the allies I planned on gathering from the beginning and starting the phases of the plan I’ve been waiting so long for.”

Ah shadowy figure would appear behind Sakura bowing to both Grave and her. Sakura on the other hand turned with a mean glare at the figure as the person was trying to hide the fear they had.

Yoh: “Hey…sorry to bug you guys…but I was wondering something.” He would lean over handing some medical paperwork over to Sakura to whom was sighing taking them as she read them over. After turning her attention to Grave once more she smiled saying softly but still worried under her breath.

Sakura: “Grave, we created this land as a safe haven for those that lost so much, pushing yourself to the limit will end you…but I do trust you with everything and I know that everyone here does so as well.” She would get up leaving with Yoh whom was one of 5 guardians that protected the island but also helped with Grave on other missions. Soon after going from view ta figure would appear behind Grave.

Phantom: “Hello, my lord.”

Grave turned his attentions over with his eyes closed smiling big. But soon opened with them with a bit of worry and lost in thought a bit.

Grave: “Oh, Phantom its been awhile how’s things?”

Phantom paused turning away but sighed lightly before speaking.

Phantom: “Well…”

A scene would cut over to where a female was throwing papers left and right leaving a pile everywhere having people leaving the office. It would come to Phantom and Grave’s attention as they saw people running down the hall. Grave turned to Phantom sulking as he asked Phantom a question with his index finger pointing at the door way.

Grave: “Has its been like this always?”

Phantom turned away to face the wall trying not to answer. But from the time spend together Grave twitched a bit before sighing again as that would mean yes. Moving over towards the doorway Grave knocked waving his hand as he took a step in. But a kunai would fly pass his face as he would slowly dodge it watching hit the wall within the hallway.

Grave: “Well that’s a fine hello…Yiniko…”

Yiniko another member of the squad that works for Grave. She’s a hot headed female that seems to have a small crush on Grave but is more in love with fiancé Sou, who was Yoh’s twin brother. Though they did not look like both of them are very wild together as they play jokes. But when it comes to Sou and Yiniko they care for one another’s safety more than anything.

Yiniko: “Hello my ass… you tell me to run and watch over the country, but more shit keeps coming up then anything even more so Sou is getting himself set up to go to Taki and I’m…I’m more frustrated because of that then anything why not send Yoh!

Grave thought about it and sending Yoh would be a great idea but he’s more set on medical runs for Sakura. Then Yiniko saying she’s frustrated about that means she’s just going to miss him physically in more ways than one. Phantom would be a good idea to send as well but he’s more so always close by to Grave as a personal guard.

Grave: “I understand and yes I did ask you run the country…but there’s more to having Sou go then Yoh. Yoh helps Sakura at the hospital while Phantom well is Phantom so my only choice would be Sou. Plus I rather keep you guys around alive and this is the best way to do so.”

Yiniko’s stare would become a death glare at Grave but soon vanish as she would casually walk over to him place his hands softly on his chest leaning rubbing her against him being like a kitten in love.

Yiniko: “You just want me all to yourself don’t you?”

Grave blushed lightly turning his head away before pulling her off softly shaking his head but turning to get ready to leave as he release a cough.

Grave: “No, but listen just follow the orders and please do not cause trouble…I know the clan members will be happy to just have a safe place for each other.”

Yiniko nodded as Grave would leave the administration office with Phantom to they both walked over to the academy to see students playing in the court area. Soon appearing would be Sou as he waved to both Grave and Phantom, but he had someone else with him. The young man that was known as Uchiha Tsukiyomi, he came from the Fire Country, a rouge because of some threatening news and fear having no place to turn to.

Grave: “Oh perfect you brought Tsukiyomi with you. Well gentlemen…this is the mission plan, we are going to Taki for a bit of adventure and to set up things. After which we are heading over to another country known as Storm Country. But after we make a few other stops because I wish to obtain the other tailed beast that exist or at least obtain their powers which is rather important for our cause.”

Sou leaned over to Tsukiyomi with a smile only to place his hand soflty on the young boys shoulder giving a thumbs up.

Sou: “You guys got this if anything, though the rest of the mission is going to take a large amount of energy out of all of us so be ready for that.”

Tsukiyomi was left nodding staying too himself but he never left eye contact from Grave to which he could only think of the mission that went on to which Grave killed his entire clan but instead of leaving the bodies he took them and buried them on the island and began teaching the citizens a new form of fighting. The young male had witness a man come to the conclusion in order to save the world one has to go through a large amount of things or even sacrifice things we never want to give up in life.

Grave: “Okay everyone give me a few minutes and we’ll head out.”

Everyone nodded only to vanish leaving the spot they would meet up again. Arriving at the Lake location Grave smiled and yelled out.

Grave: “Everyone could I please gather your attention!”

A moment of silence would fall over the lake not even the toads nor insects around would move or make a sound. After which large beasts started to come out from the darkness each having their eyes locked onto Grave to which each sat up waiting even a three fin creature would come from the lake as soon lightning striking near a tree leaving nothing but destruction but a beast covered in electricity.

Sanbi: “If it isn’t…Grave Asakura…the young man that brought us here what to the honor to we owe this meeting?”

Rokubi: “I could care less if you desire something from us or wish to seal us once again.”

Yonobi: “Calm yourself, let us here him out first.”

Another beast known as Nanabi and Hachibi would be in the background staring at with the others at Grave. Only for him to break a smile he stared at the beast equally and began to lift his hand into the air and say calmly.

Grave: “I wish for you all to gather your chakra into me, just enough for me to battle against the remaining tailed beast, I have a strange feeling they are wild once again and I plan on setting detection barriers around each country to which will allow me to sense things from afar. If it comes down to finding the Kyuubi…then.”

Before Grave could even finish the Hachibi placed one of its tails on Grave giving him chakra.

Hachibi: “Kyuubi eh, I’ve…been waiting for a chance to battle him…to prove him who is king…”

After that each of the other tailed beast began joining into giving Grave chakra. After several minutes passed Sou, Tsukiyomi and Phantom waited for Grave’s arrival as he appeared before them with a smile.

Grave: “Okay…our first location…we’ll be going to Taki.”

Placing his hand down a large vortex would spiral on the ground creating a hole leading into emptiness Grave jumped in leaving everyone one to follow and within an instant they would finally appear in the new location. Smiling at one another the mission began now.

Wrds: 1855  INT Bonus: +5% | 1948 EXP < Grave
Throne of the Nine Kings: +840% Chakra Sealed.
END
Back to top Go down

Grave and Team Leave - Phase 1: Rebuilding - leaving Hikari [RP]
Page 1 of 1