Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - No Site Event - +
+ - Season 2 Mid Season - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.0 - +

Share | 

~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2475

PostSubject: ~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}   October 17th 2017, 08:46

The day had just begun. Hayabusa had spent the last two months doing the duties of a village leader and regaining the morale of his people. It had come time for him to begin to put things back in motion.
“Lord Hayabusa…” Eliot said, as he had entered the room. Hayabusa sat there on his throne, cloaked in his Gesshoku Akatsuki garb.
He had been followed by Ayane. Both of his ordained lieutenants in front of him. He smiled at her, and she returned the smile.
“Eliot… Ayane… you two have been most helpful to me these last few months. I hope that, with my being here, you both got a well-deserved break. The time has come for me to depart once more. While I am gone… I need the two of you to begin training your enforcers in your field…”
“Your siblings are already well adept to running the country.” Ayane noted.
“This is fine… now is the time to start plunging them into the public as ambassadors. And Eliot… Helena would be a great oracle. Begin training her as the eyes and ears of the organization.”
“Are we being replaced?” Eliot asked.
“Quite the opposite… we will be coming to the public as an organization soon. I want my lieutenants at my side to show our structure.”
“Very well…” he looked at Ayane and they both nodded.
“I will be back in about two weeks. Be prepared to go on a journey by then.” They nodded, and left the room. Hayabusa looked into his mask at the Shinobi Profile of Kaze Len.
“Let us begin our game…”
[269|269]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}   Today at 08:32

Rolling for Stats (All to END)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2483

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}   Today at 08:32

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 4, 9, 4, 8, 5, 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}   Today at 08:33

Hayabusa studies the man known as Kaze Len through the profile in his mask. As he stands at the edge of his country’s boundary, looking down on the desert below, the sun is high and harsh, but the breeze is elegant. Lifting his hands, a bit of the sand from the desert below begins to lift up and meet his step as he falls from the cliff.
“Oi!” said a deep bass of a voice which seemingly had come behind him. He was all too familiar with the feel, and the voice. He thought he could feel the presence earlier, but he didn’t think it was him…
“Shukaku…” Hayabusa returned, as the beast emerged from the sand, revealing only his head and an arm.
“You’re going after that previous Kazekage, aren’t you.”
“I am… do you know anything of him? My records are indicating…” he paused for a moment as his mask opened files of his last known locations. “Does the Roran Ruin mean anything to you?”
“It means little, but I do know where it is located.” Shukaku responds.
“Hmmm… would you like to tag along?” Hayabusa asked him.
“I am bored…” Shukaku says. “I would love to go on a mission, if your inner beast doesn’t mind…” he said, referring to the Five Tailed Beast within him.
‘You stink…’ said the telepathic deep voice in both of their heads. Shukaku growled in displeasure.
“Alright, you two…” Hayabusa said out loud. “Lead the way, my friend…” Hayabusa said to the One Tailed Beast. He outstretched his arm, as if to give a courteous gesture for him to lead the way. The beast then sank into the sand, before shooting out the side of the cliff into the sand below, diving into it as if he were a fish out of water diving into another pond. Shukaku took on the piloting of Hayabusa’s Sand Cloud, rather than Hayabusa needing to expend his own chakra to control it. It seemed to be natural for Hayabusa to take the co-pilot position in this instance as the journey through the desert of the Wind County.
After maybe half an our or so, they come up on a mildly occupied place. Hayabusa felt the tug of Shukaku stop, and immediately took over as the pilot of his own sand cloud. Shukaku came from underground, as Hayabusa lowered himself to the beast’s level.
“Is this the place?” he asked Shukaku.
“Obviously. I typically need no pit stops.” He responded. Hayabusa rolled his eyes. He then closed his eyes, as he opened them to reveal his Mangekyou Sharingan. He tried to read on all the chakra signals that were in the vicinity.
“It seems as though there is some kind of barrier… I’m unsure if it is meant to discreetly hide this place, or if it’s some sort of sensory barrier.” Hayabusa said.
“Maybe it’s both…”
“Maybe…” Hayabusa bit his finger, before he once again closed his eyes, opening them to reveal the rippled glow of his Rinnegan eyes…
[503 Words]
[Clue 2 Finished]
[Rolling for BWN]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2483

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Pursuit~ {Hayabusa}{Bounty: Kaze Len}   Today at 08:33

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny