Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Back to the Books II (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Back to the Books II (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Books II (Training)   Back to the Books II (Training) EmptyWed Jun 14 2017, 09:39

What is the worst thing to happen when you train your body? Suffering strains on the muscles days after the exercise. Asura had stuffness in his shoulders now after Ravana's insane weight training exercise. The good news was the pain probably wasn't as bad as what a normal person would feel after such training. Anyone without chakra probably would of collapsed in pain or broken far worse.

For now, Asura took a day off physically to rest in his chambers. Scrolls were spread out before him on his bed as he rested. He remembered the time he never bothered. His more action-oriented personality wanted him to explore, run and move. Sitting still was not something he would of done. Had the events of Roku's death not happen, it probably would of never sunk in.

The value of study and knowledge was the last gift Roku could of possibly given him. A sigh escaped Asura, the memory of his late master still on his mind. Though revenge was never as strong as Asura had when he first left Iwa-- it was still a wound that never fully healed.

Before him was jutsu formulas, diagrams of people's circulatory systems and other medical ninjutsu scrolls he had. Even though he was trying to juggle all this knowledge, it was hard for him to cram it all.

*Knock Knock Knock* The rather polite knock definately did not belong to Ravana, or the terrible Rakshasa Twins.

"Come in?" Asura called out from his bed.

The door opened to reveal the hooded white tiger- Vidav. "Good morning, Asura. May I come in?" the tiger greeted with a smile.

Asura smiled, happy to see the kinder white tiger sage. "Sure, sure..." Asura said as he began to organize his scrolls.

Vidav strolled into the room. The room was slightly cluttered with some clothes, but not unlike most teenagers like Asura, but still in disrepair since he lived in the ruins. "I thought we could talk while you still recovered. Hmm... are your injuries still have you bed-ridden?" the tiger asked. He had tried to heal Asura's injuries after Ravana's training, but still couldn't relieve the ache to Asura's muscles completely.

"No, I'm fine... just a bit sore," Asura said and tried to roll his shoulders. They stung like bees inside his skin, but he kept the vocal responce to himself.

Vidav however was more perceptive than that. The tiger walked over to the bed and knelt on it. "What are you..." Asura grumbled, but the tiger kept going.

"Just relax, Asura. Don't be stubborn about injuries. Its what causes them to grow worse," the tiger placed his paw-like hands upon Asura's back and chakra glowed upon them. Vidav truly was an incredible healer. At contact, his chakra spread to weave into the muscles and fibers of Asura's body, aiding in their repairing.

Even Asura had to admit, it felt better than a hot shower to work out his kinks in his muscles-- something he had not had in a long time in the jungle.

"I take that back... that does feel good," Asura groaned in appreciation.

Vidav soon stopped and removed his paw. "See? Don't hesitate to ask for help regarding injuries, Asura. Pride does more harm than good, if you had not noticed." the tiger said.

"Yeah, I know a few people we know who has that," Asura added and sat cross legged on the bed.

Vidav chuckled, his whiskers twitched at the comment, but then looked to the scrolls on the bed. "Studying? What are you working on?" he asked.

"Jutsu formulas. I also wanted to learn some minor Medical Ninjutsu," Asura said, "I just can't wrap my head around Yang Release and how it can be used in more practical jutsu."

Vidav's ears twitched as he looked at the scrolls. "You should of considered coming to me if you had questions about Medical Ninjutsu," the tiger said as he picked up one of the scrolls. "I can probably teach you in their uses. If nothing else, they can help you discover Yang Release's better use. "

"I been going over these scrolls for a long time now,"Asura groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Besides some healing jutsu, I am not finding anything. And no disrespect, but my own flames can heal me or others from my Kekkei Genkai, so I am not finding a good use for it."

The tiger shook his head and gave a soft growl. "Medical Jutsu isn't simply healing, Asura. I think that is a key fact you are not understanding. " the tiger said and sat himself at the foot of the bed. "Medical Ninjutsu is about using chakra to influence one's self or another's body through their chakra network. It can do a variety of things. Removing toxins, curing the nervous system, limiting damage to a body. There is much more to consider than healing wounds. "

Asura listened to Vidav's words carefully. The tiger had a good point and Asura nodded. "You're right. I didn't consider that." he replied.

Vidav also looked at one of the diagrams containint the human chakra network system, then tossed it away out of the window. Asura's eyes widened by it, but the tiger smirked. "Besides, some of these are kind of outdated..." the tiger said with a touch of pride. "Why don't we work on this together. I am the tribe's best healer after all."

And so the two worked together to help Asura understand the new concepts of Medical Ninjutsu. Even also helped Asura come up with new ideas for his other jutsu. The morning went by quickly, and by the end, Asura not only had renewed respect for Vidav, but grew to understand how the body worked for medical ninjutsu and other uses as well.

Thread End.

Exp: 956
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Books II (Training)   Back to the Books II (Training) EmptyWed Jun 14 2017, 09:40

Dice rolls: All int. + 2 from Quick Learner
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Books II (Training)   Back to the Books II (Training) EmptyWed Jun 14 2017, 09:40

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 8, 1, 9, 10, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Total: + 54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Books II (Training)   Back to the Books II (Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Books II (Training)
Page 1 of 1