Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Removal of Things.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyThu May 18 2017, 17:51

Hello, Everyone,

Within the over coming weeks the site will be going through a removal process allowing me to get the site cleaned up allowing people to find things a bit easier and allowing players that are low in Battle Level to catch up a bit in strength against things.

Today Removal -

+ Mystical Elements - Due to the fact I rather keep them away and be worked on a bit more for the site in a later install.

+ Guide Lines - They are getting a bit short for things.

+ License Board - This is not fully getting removed its being lowered a bit to allow some of the staff to get decent training done for running the site and allow them to approve techniques.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyThu May 18 2017, 18:27

Im all for mystical Elements that do not fall into their classic origins-- but you need to do em right. Make em clan specific or make them more diverse.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyWed May 24 2017, 17:45

They will not be added period cause of their powers that I would be adding to them now. But also with that note License will not be updated everyone is fine with that I reviewed it a bit.

Next on the list to have chances.

- Daimyo's Job > the money they obtain is still cut in half from population however they must pay from pocket to those that are Advisors and Village Leaders/Kages.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyWed May 24 2017, 19:08

YOu mean assuming there are other players or NPCs or whatnot? I am having a hard time understanding. I get that Daimyo is half of country tax, but i assume there is a condition for other village leaders and avisors for custom countries?
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptySat Jun 03 2017, 16:41

Hey Omni, only place I feel I can reach you-- the PM system is messed up royally. You can't mail anyone so your gonna need to fix that. Till then please reach me on skype? Grave can give you the contact info.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyMon Jun 05 2017, 16:45

Daimyo pays Village Leaders / Kage's & Village Advisers.

Custom Country wise, you are going to need to have a Daimyo even if its your PC for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyMon Jun 05 2017, 19:32

Dude thats old news. I get it-- bigger issue is the PM system. Fix please ><
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyMon Jun 05 2017, 20:06

The PM System is working just fine I was able to sent and receive messages just fine.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 00:35

Oh i see... they were gone before I swear!

Anyway, one minor thing-- the Forging Dice system is gone. Can you check it please?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 18:37

Mastery's old ruling is being not so removed but changed for a better understanding...

Mastery -
Its the attribute that shows how far one has mastered something. This is unique to the player as it does not decrease even if said player were to have things removed or unsealed from them.

ie. Sharingan from Uchiha(A) going to another Uchiha(B) (The Mastery of Uchiha - A stays with them. Uchiha B however has never had a Sharingan so its still at 000%)

ie. Bijuu from Jin (A) going to another Jin (B) (The mastery of controlling of a Bijuu does not decrease as they have control over the previous one.)
(I suggest not doing this as the rule can then be changed.)

So anything that you have obtain mastered wise is the same way as passing a pencil to someone else. Your hand writing does not match theirs after you got it, it remains as to what you have.

All Cleared Up there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removal of Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of Things.   Removal of Things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal of Things.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next