Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13   Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 EmptyWed Aug 17 2016, 21:57

+Setting : Jiin Library within the Jiin Clan's compound
+Outfit : Outfit #2

Chiasa could hear the snickers and the whispers as she quietly read. "Perhaps, just maybe, if they all spent less time gossiping and socializing they would be taken more seriously...." She thought to herself. At this point she was used to it all, the name calling, "Princess" was her favorite. It gave her a reason to respond with a swift kick in the groin. The rumors, the whining, and talk were all things that she accepted long ago. Being the daughter of the Jiin Clan's most controversial High Priest was difficult enough around the citizens Iwa, let alone the conservative monks and priests among her own clan. However, this was her destiny. She was to carry out her father's and mother's will and take over should anything happen to either of them. The Advancement of the Raising Phoenix rested on her growth and capabilities. Despite what most of the clan believes about her, Chiasa wasn't spoiled as a child. In fact her father and mother were harder on her than they were with total strangers; they were the epitome of "tough love". Most would have the nerve to call this a "rough upbringing", this instead has shaped Chiasa to what she is today; someone who is not above playing dirty to get what she wants. Any means to an end is acceptable in her eyes, and her relentless, meticulous attitude are what set her apart from her peers, not who her father is.

The book that Chiasa would reading was a book about espionage. Espionage was something that the Raising Phoenix did often, second only to assassinations. The fact that her peers instead decided that it was more productive to chit chat made her even more annoyed to share a library with them. "These people are supposed to be the ones that we trust to get our goals and ambitions met? Why the fuck are these people even here?" she thought to herself. Slowly but surely the talking increased and the volume got louder. It was becoming harder for Chiasa to even think. The air became polluted with who's sleeping with who, who would you sleep with, how come this and how come that, and other mundane conversations that the young indulge in. Chiasa quickly stood up and slammed the book shut, causing everyone to stop talking simultaneously. Without saying a word, Chiasa got up and walked out of the Jiin Library; she would continue reading alone outside, somewhere were she would be subjected to idiotic conversations. "If we didn't need the numbers at the moment I would kill all those stupid bastards myself...." she thought to herself again, with a few words slipping out of her mouth.

+ Words : 454

+ Total Words : 454
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rewards   Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 05:15

Exp Gain:
+ 454 xp

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Fri Aug 19 2016, 05:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rewards   Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 05:15

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 2, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rewards   Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 05:17

Intelligence Gain:
+ 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13   Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I | Part I : Chiasa - Rated PG-13
Page 1 of 1