Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} EmptyFri Oct 02 2015, 12:11

As Shadow sat there in his chair, seamlessly twiddling his thumbs, after most of his recent encounters, he had much pondering to do. There had been so much going on in the last few weeks that he didn’t quite know where to begin with life.
“Shadow…” Eliot said in his headset.
“Yes?”
“I’m told that there are multiple forces gathering at Konoha due to… the return of Orochimaru. Is that something you were interested in doing?” There had been a long pause.
“No… I’m nearly blind. I… I have to find an alternate way to live.” Shadow stood up. “I need to find my father…” he said, as he walked off with his limp less noticeable. “Put some people on this… we will first form our team, then… then I will confront my father.” He began to think that if he had any siblings, and if they were just as strong willed as him, they could even be affiliated with higher organizations. He had hoped whoever it was had been evil…
“Have Heise meet at the island. Tell him the recruiting phase has begun…”
[184 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} EmptyFri Oct 02 2015, 12:21

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} EmptyFri Oct 02 2015, 12:21

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 2, 8, 1, 6, 7, 3, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Recruitment Phase Preliminary~ {Shadow}{Solo Training}{Stats}
Page 1 of 1