Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land   Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 22:45

Asura had been hard training but had been wondering about the mishap he had with the little tiger cub he had summoned. And how the father tiger, who happened to be a freaking giant tore through Iwa in a rage to get him back. When he brought it up to Ravana, all Ravana do was laugh.

"I'm not that amused, ya bastard!" Asura said, grumbled how Ravana seemed to find such things funny. Even more so he even KNEW the tiger boss and was able to talk them into a better state.

"Ya know, i think its about time you do it," Ravana said.

"Do what?" Asura asked.

Ravana gave Asura a rather hard slap on the back. "Earn a contract with those furballs. They are reliable allies, " he said.

Asura cocked his head as he sat at the rock outcropping where they talked. "Really?"

At that moment, Ravana grinned and stood up. "Just watch and see for yourself." he said as he reached up a hand. He brought it to his mouth and bit the skin of his thumb. Blood dripped down his finger as he quickly weaved signs for the summoning. "Summoning Jutsu!" he roared and slapped his hand to the ground, spreading a jutsu formula on the ground.

POOF! GRRROWL!!

A massive cloud of smoke appeared and out appeared an orange and black striped tiger. The large creature growled behind Ravana as he observed it. It was a feral beast, but it was as big as Ravana.

Asura jumped back, startled by the giant jungle beast behind him. "Whoh!"

Ravana laughed, his chest heaving with the gesture. "Aw relax, kid. This girl is harmless-- well not really but she won't hurt you," he said as he without hesitation went right to the tiger. He easily reached to her neck and scratched the tiger's large head, behind the ears and neck and under her chin. The tiger let out a pleased growl that could only be considered a large purr.

Asura looked in amazement as how Ravana tamed such a mighty creature. "So let me get this straight? YOu have a contract with these Tigers?" he asked.

"That's right, " he said as he petted the giant tiger. He treated the likely maneater as if it was a common housecat. "Of course, one just doesn't sign a contract. You have to earn it,"

Asura now looked skeptical as he looked to Ravana. "Earn it, how?" he asked.

Ravana smirked as he reached up and scratched his chin in thought. He then had a mischievous expression as he made a hand sign. With one last pat on her head, Ravana dismissed the tiger and it vanished in a puff of smoke. "The Tigers will only accept those into their contract if they first journey to their home in the Blood Mist Jungle. I think you and I should take a little trip," he said.

This was a surprise. Asura wanted to get out of Iwa for a long time, but now that he had the chance he realized how sudden it was. "Wait I can't just go up and leave. I gotta tell Master Roku," He said, " plus I gotta let the village know that I'm gonna be away from I-WAAAAAHHH!!"

Asura was suddenly grabbed by the back of his best and was dragged along down the road. Ravana dragged Asura along, as if he was a child. "Come on, don't complain! This will be fun! Hahaha..."

Asura kicked and shouted as Ravana dragged him, an embarassing situation as they headed south-east, towards the Land of Fire and beyond to where the lush jungles were located....

(Travel from Iwa to Minor Country> 3 hours)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land   Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 22:46

Reward Dice
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land   Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 22:46

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 23
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land   Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Jungle: Iwa to Undiscovered Land
Page 1 of 1