Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Stepping Down (Personal Reasons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Stepping Down (Personal Reasons) Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down (Personal Reasons)   Stepping Down (Personal Reasons) EmptyThu Jul 16 2015, 17:41

Omnicron wrote:
Dear Members,

- It is sad for me to say this, but because of some recent issues and the death of a family member, I feel unable to continue on this sites work creating it and maintaining it. However this does not mean I shall close the site down or anything. I just need to take time to myself in order to follow how my life should be seen through with a positive nature. But at the moment I cannot please understand that I will still be able to watch the site, monitor from a distance. Grave will be taking control of the site completely until the time for me to return he understands the system as well so please respect my decision in this as well. Thank you everyone, until next time.

GM,
+ Omnicron +
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Stepping Down (Personal Reasons) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down (Personal Reasons)   Stepping Down (Personal Reasons) EmptyFri Jul 17 2015, 18:07

I'm sorry to hear that, homie. Hopefully everything works out for you.
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/

Stepping Down (Personal Reasons)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox