Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Happy Late Fourth!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Happy Late Fourth! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Late Fourth!   Happy Late Fourth! EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 12:43

Hello Members,

> Forgive my absence I was actually kidnapped in going on a trip without being told of a date and time which is why I had vanished. It seems thing slowed down a bit, because of my absence and the event itself. As it was suppose to end last Tuesday it will be ending this coming Tuesday, however if you are within the special event that is separate and will continue on until next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Happy Late Fourth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Late Fourth!   Happy Late Fourth! EmptyWed Jul 08 2015, 04:14

I have no idea what events are going on any more... I think your event is kind of a bust... in my oppinion
Back to top Go down

Happy Late Fourth!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox