Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Travel: Taki to Ame ( The Tears of the Country arc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Travel: Taki to Ame ( The Tears of the Country arc) Empty
PostSubject: Travel: Taki to Ame ( The Tears of the Country arc)   Travel: Taki to Ame ( The Tears of the Country arc) EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 12:23

The dark world would soon open allowing the members of Hikari to finally take a foot onto land as they noticed nothing h as changed at all within the view of Ame. However it seemed more has changed to Grave as he closed his eyes feeling the past starting to roll over onto him as he could see the visions of Raijin and himself facing off against the battles with the Dragon warriors. Smiling at the times he opened his eyes slowly to see the world changing again before his eyes. “I see…it seems that it has started. So we should all move in and get ready however everyone this is not a mission to prove who is the strongest. But I need you all to search for anyone else and allow me to move in first to the enemies. As the tower is what we are aiming for but I rather make sure we have allies out of this.” Everyone would nod with a smile as they vanished off Grave on the other hand just smiled as he rushed over towards the tower to start this off with a bank.

Words/EXP: 191
Back to top Go down

Travel: Taki to Ame ( The Tears of the Country arc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox